Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the neckline of this dress supposed to look like this cos it looks as if it's being pulled in directions it does not want to go!!!

Screenshot 2022-06-10 at 15.45.24.png

• Haha
Reactions: 18
They know the REAL Lydia and likely 50 more personas pre-internet and definitely pre-filler. They grew up with a narc who is just getting worse, more selfish and abusive.

So can you imagine having a family member who you don’t know WHO will show up at each family event? Is it sporty spice? Equestrian Farrah fawcet? GRANDMOTHER who shoved her fake mininkellys under your nose? And the personas are getting more and more hauty and judgemental and cackling.

I bet her family has had enough of this 😑
There was a reason she was made ‘homeless’ perhaps it was her narcissistic behaviour that caused neither of her parents to want her in the house.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Just watching her vlog and bloody hell who is this person?

Does she forget that we all watched her previous versions of herself and thats why we just dont buy this new personality? She defo thinks she is like Kate Middleton which is so embarrassing. The hair, the LK Bennet, the sapphires. Absolute cringe fest.

The green shoes are bleeping hideous. Not her style at all. Well, not any of the 15 styles that she has gone through over the last few years.

Fast forwarded most of the beauty waffle as dont believe anything she says anyway, but, if shes applying thick body butter before bed theres not a lot of hanky panky going on, it would be like having sex with a sucked humbug.

The blue gingham dress and her makeup that day made her look so much older.

The food spread was absolutely dire. Who puts sandwiches on linen? Surely that would dry the bread out. Why is she so excited about a clean fridge - surely thats standard to have a clean fridge??

And this rant at the end is just sending me. Anyone can live in the countryside! No Lydia they actually cant. God she is so bleeping deluded. Anyone can pick up a horse cheap if they really want to. Erm. Wtf.

Basically, its your fault if you're poor because you dont think positively enough. Okeydokey.

If money isnt that important to her why has she kept striving so hard to earn more, buy a bigger house, drive an asstin, have only hermes bags? She is such a dick.

I get her point about not following people if you dont like their content, and I often question why I am here allowing myself to get annoyed with someone I dont know, but she says 'I block people for them, because if I didnt post things on the internet then you wouldnt know' Yes but if you didnt post this bullshit on the internet you wouldnt get paid... this is your source of income, so you have a responsibility to your audience to be genuine and you are not. Thats what galls people. Your intentions are not pure at all, it is all for money.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Alright I’m totally drunk rn but I just came here to say I bloody hate Lydia & her new KM collection is literally trash…. Pls put it in the bin xoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
She is such a saint. Blocking people for their own good, her generosity brings a tear to my eye. She tries so hard to show people the way to her Magical Thinking Lands. Where money doesn't matter (because everything is free, natch), where pasta, alcohol and cheese doesn't leave unsightly rolls of fat. Where sausage dogs have no toys on hand and haven't been potty trained. Where Queen Lumi brings mice and dead bunnies indoors and then pees on your sleeping head. Where wee husbands dress like #EnglishCountryGranddads and flit around doing chores and killing spiders for their helpless twee wives.

She can't help that she needs a new dress for each day of the week, that she feels so amazing and beautiful dressed in aging granny dresses whilst stomping across her land to fondle the veg that's been purchased and not grown. She has even downgraded the black accents on her upcoming RR order to silver to be more authentic and sympathetic for her neighbors and those that drive next to her.

She tries so damn hard, and we just don't let her be. We refuse to accept her goodness, we rush to judgement and condemn her actions as those of a batshit crazy middle aged has been. We are so mean. I mean, calling her a Tory is beyond the pale. She has black friends, she is generous with her picky bits at the garden parties she benevolently throws. She goes outside and encourages the unwashed poor masses to do so as well. Of course, HER sunshine and HER birdsong is superior, but what can she do about that?

She gifts her CEO her cast offs and squeals with delight when she sees nobodies wearing her KM designs around town. She is the bestest.

Her magical thinking has erased her lurid past, her abusive behavior to distressed pregnant hairdressers, her cash grab grubby mit (singular y'all) fiasco. It's truly incredible.

She is perfect. There is no war. No hunger. No political upheaval. No inflation. No looming recession. Only sunshine and classical music. If the masses refuse to ignore reality and live in bliss, using their brains to get to the fabled Magical Thinking Land, she cannot help it. She will kindly block you, then use the experience as fodder for more irrationally dramatic moaning to plug more Amazon affiliate links. If you're exceptionally beautiful and unkind to her, she will remember your face forever even as she blocks you across the vast internet socials.

Please, please, don't be poor or sick, or worse, vulnerable and in need. That's just distasteful and won't do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
This is the girl she met. Her name is Lily Clarke. Just to give you an idea of just how far Elsie has regressed, Lily has 16k subscribers.

View attachment 1332870View attachment 1332872

OMG - Carrie’s name is on literally all the invitations now. How has Elsie allowed this to happen? It’s way out of order. When it all goes south for Lydiot, Cawwie has a little black book full of contacts courtesy of Elsie. It makes no business sense for her - she is insane to let this happen.
View attachment 1332895
No hun that's Nadia Anya ❤
Screenshot_20220610_172428_com.google.android.youtube_edit_1471069148429173.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This woman is majorly spiralling and I am here to consume Tattle the same way this empty vessel consumes literature.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Check out Freya in the background who clearly spots Lydia and realized who she was and practically ran away. She wants none of Lydia! Lol

37CC0F2F-6BC0-465D-ACDD-EF458F53AEBD.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I haven't watched her vlog yet as she pisses me off but after reading all your comments about her being raging about tiktok comments breathe chicken breathe! I just have to grit my teeth and have a watch :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I haven't watched her vlog yet as she pisses me off but after reading all your comments about her being raging about tiktok comments breathe chicken breathe! I just have to grit my teeth and have a watch :ROFLMAO:
I have to be honest, I can’t watch them anymore. I just come here now for all the deets. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Basically, its your fault if you're poor because you dont think positively enough. Okeydokey.
Exactly this! Of all the bullshit lies she has spouted over the 10 years on the internet - by far the worst one, not just by her but by the rest of them also - is the manifestation one. 👺👺😡😡😡. Makes my blood boil. In the times that we live in -with a war that could and probably will go on for years and change the west forever - let me just say there is one thing separating any one of us from refugee status it is this - luck. This imbecile lives in her Barbie bubble with little or no respect for others lives, it is appalling, but most of all this manifestation crap is an insensitive and brutal lie.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Exactly this! Of all the bullshit lies she has spouted over the 10 years on the internet - by far the worst one, not just by her but by the rest of them also - is the manifestation one. 👺👺😡😡😡. Makes my blood boil. In the times that we live in -with a war that could and probably will go on for years and change the west forever - let me just say there is one thing separating any one of us from refugee status it is this - luck. This imbecile lives in her Barbie bubble with little or no respect for others lives, it is appalling, but most of all this manifestation crap is an insensitive and brutal lie.
Exactly the whole “oh geee I don’t know why my content saying to ride your own free horse makes you feel bad about yourself so I’m going to help you by removing my content from you” and “my own siblings won’t even try to have a grandmother life” and more was definitely in the top 5 worst rants.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
OMG her fake posh voice when viewing the hotel 'suite' 'this is nuts' 'oh stop' 'oh my goodness' jeez does she not know how bleeping pathetic she sounds? also Cawwie's name on the invite are they a official couple now or something?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.