Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG why am I watching this dimwit again, who has a fecking green house AND an outdoor potting table and pots plants in their KITCHEN.
Surprisingly yes you are watching Dora Dimwit! She never thinks things through does she? Never reads a room. Never stops crying...Endless fun for all the family here...🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😴😴😴

Do you think she has a funnel to make lemonade and simply forgot she owns it? Embarrassing how she doesn’t know how to pour...😖

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I really don't understand this, WHY would someone be rude to brands? I can see the demanding part, as she is very particular, competitive and a perfectionist, but how stupid to be rude to the people HIRING YOU. Maybe she started to expect everything and not appreciate it.

btw I was not surprised at all by Hairgate, been watching her for years and she is positively psychotic about her hair.

I always thought to myself I feel bad for her heairdressers!! She's always watching their every move, and most of the time not happy.

So for something to cause an absolute breakdown, it WOULD be her hair and not being happy with it, and the panic and diva behavior until it is JUST right.
One thing I would never describe Lydia as is a perfectionist :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: She is a lazy cow and if there is a shortcut she can take she will get Carrie to find a way to make it even shorter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Surprisingly yes you are watching Dora Dimwit! She never thinks things through does she? Never reads a room. Never stops crying...Endless fun for all the family here...🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️😴😴😴

Do you think she has a funnel to make lemonade and simply forgot she owns it? Embarrassing how she doesn’t know how to pour...😖
She probably has 10 funnels but couldn t be arsed to find them. Loved the embarrassing part when she was stumped regarding the pouring of the lemonade and the big, fat jug was sat on the side waiting, just waiting to be used (btw she hated the jug). 😂

PS she found the simmering basket though :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Honestly, as horrendous as these might seem to many, I'd get my wear out of the black ones! Definitely more comfortable and versatile than Orans.

Dad sandals, yay!
Me too sister!! If I could I would buy these in an array of colours. In the meantime I adore my Birkenstock sandals, sliders, slandals, clogs ...they make meeee (and my tootsies) very happy. :giggle:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
You can even add lemon sorbet to this and it is bloody brilliant
All this lemon talk is giving me serious cravings 😭 guess I know what flavor of tart to make!

Me too sister!! If I could I would buy these in an array of colours. In the meantime I adore my Birkenstock sandals, sliders, slandals, clogs ...they make meeee (and my tootsies) very happy. :giggle:
Oh dang, yes to all of it! Any specific faves?
I'm definitely going to treat myself to a pair of Birkenstocks this summer. Not sure why so many people slept on how effing comfy and kinda cool they are?
Good thing is Lidl wouldn't be caught dead wearing those 🤣 so she couldn't assume she influenced masses.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh wowwwww. (Not really) ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20220603-145200_Instagram.jpg

Oh dearrrrrrr. (REALLY) ⬇ ⬇
Screenshot_20220603-145150_Instagram.jpg

Oh wowwwww. (not really) ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20220603-145204_Instagram.jpg

Just dreammmmmy. (not really) ⬇⬇
Screenshot_20220603-145206_Instagram.jpg

Heeheeeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I got myself a pair of black leather fisherman’s slandals and I swear they are the bomb. Go with everything, look great and so comfy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I CANNOT WAIT. I called this a while ago. Lydia and "coastal" or "nautical" will be hilarious.
Yes hilarious. Though I’m not from the UK I do find it strange that she’s already decided that for the jubilee she’s going to do blue even though that’s “not her color”. What? Blue and white without red. Because she doesn’t like 🇬🇧 flags so she’s just going to do baby blue with white. Wait isn’t the Jubilee about the Queen and pride of country and not Lydia? (By the way I’ve never heard her mention the queen until last week when she called her Lizzie 🙄)

Including the decor she has a new 💰💰💰 blue and white erdem dress oh and another linkable allll white one for her “party”. (Was curious about blue and white maybe being the theme colors of the jubilee and looks like nope. Platinum and purple. Which explains the purple wreath she bought because the florist actually thought through what JUBILEE themed decor colors should be).

People can decorate however they like but why is she buying baby shower blue floral bunting and lavender wreaths…. And then putting up a decorating for the jubilee blog post with aff links to Amazon blue crap accompanied by photos from her (not really anyone else’s) birthday party where the theme was that sliced up green gingham coffee table, more scraggly plants than food and a random ladder)?

Real cottage coastal influencers would have seen this opportunity miles in advance and actually decorate for it and shoot photos of the set up… even from an iPhone. And maybe post a week or so in advance of the celebration… so people can actually order things.

So far she’s got a D- grade as a coastal English cottage granny influencer.

(By the way she already had a navy phase where everything she bought was navy and white… even the home decor and living room were navy. She talks about getting all of this out for the jubilee party but I ask you… how hard would it have been to go up to the attic of decor of the past and just make an actual on theme jubilee post? We clearly see she’s got nothing else to do in the last vlog. The whole vlog could have been branded to this jubilee and how she was pulling out 🇬🇧 Decor and planning the menu etc )

3CD03EE4-FB7D-4A49-91C0-6570D5450C83.jpeg
B51AC709-C9A6-44CA-9D9A-8CEDAAC4685E.jpeg
51F2B180-46F0-41C6-9FD1-2B7F814F8FD6.jpeg
29120B56-4422-4CA8-B4EE-914DECE33299.jpeg
E7AD9E9D-C335-4130-B8AD-BA9A40C4F2D6.jpeg
89EFE7FB-BCE7-46F3-A36D-5E9F793AC5AF.jpeg
0EB5A707-FAA3-4ADB-AD2A-02C90794E617.jpeg
F40FB741-F2CD-40FC-96A3-5B966A4A4772.jpeg
A2C3FD36-2385-47CC-BB98-7AEC3DBCFDE9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
All this lemon talk is giving me serious cravings 😭 guess I know what flavor of tart to make!

Oh dang, yes to all of it! Any specific faves?
I'm definitely going to treat myself to a pair of Birkenstocks this summer. Not sure why so many people slept on how effing comfy and kinda cool they are?
Good thing is Lidl wouldn't be caught dead wearing those 🤣 so she couldn't assume she influenced masses.
I love them all. I wear my clogs for work (I m on my feet all day) and I love how they are moulded perfectly for the feet, seems to take away pressure where needed. I love the open toe sandals for summer, I do a lot of walking and use them if I have to go in to town (rather than my walking boots) which can take an hour or two. Mine are the vegan version.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20220603-150405_Instagram.jpg

Remember the hashtags she created #lydiamademedoit or something like that. That hashtag was spammed like crazy 🤪 heeheeeeee

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

View attachment 1315364

Remember the hashtags she created #lydiamademedoit or something like that. That hashtag was spammed like crazy 🤪 heeheeeeee
Omg hilarious. The fact that she is attempting to now copycat grandmothers at what 33 is just so ridiculous 🤪. And by the way every single one of these women she names have been authentically living these lives well before they were able to monetize them and build an empire. The main reason for the success and authentic nature is very much because it is who they actually are and have been. Not like the lady from thyme one day decided… I’m going to start dressing for the gram and create a lifestyle. Most of these women did all of this before Lydiot was even born. So she needs to take a few steps back from the edge and rethink this rebranding with um maybe…. Her incredible marketing “team” or a real manager? Pathetic

• Heart
Yes hilarious. Though I’m not from the UK I do find it strange that she’s already decided that for the jubilee she’s going to do blue even though that’s “not her color”. What? Blue and white without red. Because she doesn’t like 🇬🇧 flags so she’s just going to do baby blue with white. Wait isn’t the Jubilee about the Queen and pride of country and not Lydia? (By the way I’ve never heard her mention the queen until last week when she called her Lizzie 🙄)

Including the decor she has a new 💰💰💰 blue and white erdem dress oh and another linkable allll white one for her “party”. (Was curious about blue and white maybe being the theme colors of the jubilee and looks like nope. Platinum and purple. Which explains the purple wreath she bought because the florist actually thought through what JUBILEE themed decor colors should be).

People can decorate however they like but why is she buying baby shower blue floral bunting and lavender wreaths…. And then putting up a decorating for the jubilee blog post with aff links to Amazon blue crap accompanied by photos from her (not really anyone else’s) birthday party where the theme was that sliced up green gingham coffee table, more scraggly plants than food and a random ladder)?

Real cottage coastal influencers would have seen this opportunity miles in advance and actually decorate for it and shoot photos of the set up… even from an iPhone. And maybe post a week or so in advance of the celebration… so people can actually order things.

(By the way she already had a navy phase where everything she bought was navy and white… even the home decor and living room were navy. She talks about getting all of this out for the jubilee party but I ask you… how hard would it have been to go up to the attic of decor of the past and just make an actual on theme jubilee post? We clearly see she’s got nothing else to do in the last vlog. The whole vlog could have been branded to this jubilee and how she was pulling out 🇬🇧 Decor and planning the menu etc )

View attachment 1315350View attachment 1315351View attachment 1315352View attachment 1315353View attachment 1315354View attachment 1315355View attachment 1315356View attachment 1315357View attachment 1315358
So basically she’s bought nothing that links to the queen or the jubilee in any way? I mean the wreath is nice but it’s duck all to do with the queen.

• Haha
I love them all. I wear my clogs for work (I m on my feet all day) and I love how they are moulded perfectly for the feet, seems to take away pressure where needed. I love the open toe sandals for summer, I do a lot of walking and use them if I have to go in to town (rather than my walking boots) which can take an hour or two. Mine are the vegan version.
Yes! Walking, actually walking and running errands is incredible test for summer shoes. Glad to see fellow comfy shoes enthusiasts @Milking Keynes 🙏 no need for stomping around in stuff that's just for show.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Can we take a moment to realise this woman rather than manual labour n making lemonade herself she made it in a machine.. she made ONE glass of lemonade when she has all the time in the world n could’ve done it by hand ffs she also said SHE doesn’t like it sweet but Ali does therefore she concluded that she should make it the way SHE likes it.

• Sick
Reactions: 22

Narcissistic Personality Disorder
Narcissistic personality disorder (NPD) occurs more in men than women. As described in “Do You Love a Narcissist?” someone with NPD is grandiose (sometimes only in fantasy), lacks empathy, and seeks admiration from others, as indicated by five of these summarized characteristics:

1. A grandiose sense of self-importance, and exaggerating achievements and talents

2. Dreams of unlimited power, success, brilliance, beauty, or ideal love

3. Requires excessive admiration

4. Believes he or she is special and unique, and can only be understood by, or should associate with other special or high-status people (or institutions)

5. Lacks empathy for the feelings and needs of others

6. Unreasonably expects special, favorable treatment or compliance with his or her wishes

7. Exploits and takes advantage of others to achieve personal ends

8. Envies others or believes they’re envious of him or her

9. Has “an attitude” of arrogance or acts that way

How a Narcissist Behaves
Basically, what this looks and feels like is someone who puts him or herself above all others. However, you might not notice it at first.

• Heart
Reactions: 16

View attachment 1315350View attachment 1315351View attachment 1315352View attachment 1315353View attachment 1315354View attachment 1315355View attachment 1315356View attachment 1315357View attachment 1315358
Wait sorry my bad... I believe she has in fact mentioned the Queen before... you know when comparing herself to her... or trying to "elevate" one of her latest wacky purchases.

Don't forget she does have a new RR on order in Prince Phillip GREEN! HE is more sympathetic to her travesties decor color schemes. She's probably actually mad at the Queen for using platinum/purple and red/white/blue as only WHITE from those colors go with her ASSSSSSSSSSthetic lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.