Lydia Millen #138 Face is a mess, desperate to impress so let’s get a new address

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think blue and white "coastal" look, to try to differentiate herself from country Josie.... the thing is though Lydia's nowhere near the coast! so it just won't work. if she buys a house in Norfolk near the sea or sandbanks nr poole maybe.... not the cotswolds though that's country not coastal. I did eye up one of the houses someone suggested here has a blue kitchen ......... blue and white, linens
I CANNOT WAIT. I called this a while ago. Lydia and "coastal" or "nautical" will be hilarious.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Some in a previous thread said Elsie was starting to get black listed well before hairgate. Word is that Elsie is demanding, negative, rude, unprofessional and lacks manners when working with brands. She has also been late with contractual obligations as well as the content she produces is very poor. I think hairgate was the cherry on top that sent her career crashing.

She needs to apologize, change her attitude and work ethic and hustle hard to even start to fix what she herself ruined.

I really don't understand this, WHY would someone be rude to brands? I can see the demanding part, as she is very particular, competitive and a perfectionist, but how stupid to be rude to the people HIRING YOU. Maybe she started to expect everything and not appreciate it.

btw I was not surprised at all by Hairgate, been watching her for years and she is positively psychotic about her hair.

I always thought to myself I feel bad for her heairdressers!! She's always watching their every move, and most of the time not happy.

So for something to cause an absolute breakdown, it WOULD be her hair and not being happy with it, and the panic and diva behavior until it is JUST right.

Reactions: 26
Padding out the vlog with "not making lemonade" content, but then making it - without juicing the lemons.?! Made it fizzy but wasn't really that fizzy.. the only person around that has lemon trees growing in an expensive greenhouse, filming herself with basket, harvesting,. filming herself harvesting, dressed for the occasion with twilly in hair, packaging said lemonade but didn't quite make the grade lemonade..
You can just see how miserly Lyds is by the amount of lemonade she made. After professing Ali loves the Soho Farmhouse "homemade" lemonade, she makes half a bottle from 3 lemons. All those empty bottles in the cupboards plus the Daylesford lemons, she makes half a bottle of lemonade.
She has 6 lemon trees.
With lemons hanging from the branches.
And she makes half a bottle.
Way to go spoiling that husband of yours. :rolleyes:
Screenshot_20220603-082058_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-082232_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220603-082253_YouTube.jpg

Probably didn't want to spoil the assthetic of the greedhouse ie. "Cluttered Coastal Grandma".

Lest we forget, the "feast" she lays out for her friends when invited over.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
I really don't understand this, WHY would someone be rude to brands?
Because she's a narcissist, they don't think like the rest of us! had I not had experience with a narcissist I wouldnt believe how they behave. It's baffling to rest of us

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I really don't understand this, WHY would someone be rude to brands? I can see the demanding part, as she is very particular, competitive and a perfectionist, but how stupid to be rude to the people HIRING YOU. Maybe she started to expect everything and not appreciate it.

btw I was not surprised at all by Hairgate, been watching her for years and she is positively psychotic about her hair.

I always thought to myself I feel bad for her heairdressers!! She's always watching their every move, and most of the time not happy.

So for something to cause an absolute breakdown, it WOULD be her hair and not being happy with it, and the panic and diva behavior until it is JUST right.
She is rude to brands because she herself thinks, without doubt, absolutely and categorically that she is amazing, literally thinks of herself as awesome. In her warped mind brands work for her ( I know a crazy thought, but you know crazy is as crazy does). The reason, I think she is like this is because she will not accept constructive critisism, her husband and best friend will not be truthful to her and go to great lengths to keep madam happy, they ve seen the tantrums she throws when she doesn't get her own way. Until she understands that she has to look at herself and change her selfish ways, grow as a person by being kind, compassionate and loving life will keep bringing up difficult times for her until she learns these lessons. The crying we saw last night is the result of the way she treated a pregnant hairdresser, being unprofessional, her uncouth and chavvy behaviour. No one wants to work with someone so difficult and so there she lies, on the sofa pretending all is well, whilst her husband is now the one who is starting to get more work and she hates it.

Lovely, it sucks to be you!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Maybe she's worried about the backlash she'll get in person from some other influencers if she goes to the events after hairgate and that's why she's not going.
Exactly this, she's disappeared into her house after Hairgate. Other influencers that she knows, they know Nicky Lazou. And they backed Nicky. It's not nice to go through but this new content is post-hairgate,

Reactions: 23
OT and from the last thread but
@hdkn the scenery in Dalyan is stunning...lakes rivers, sea, cliffs. Plus thermal springs, mud baths....
You will love it 😀

• Heart
Reactions: 10
You can just see how miserly Lyds is by the amount of lemonade she made. After professing Ali loves the Soho Farmhouse "homemade" lemonade, she makes half a bottle from 3 lemons. All those empty bottles in the cupboards plus the Daylesford lemons, she makes half a bottle of lemonade.
She has 6 lemon trees.
With lemons hanging from the branches.
And she makes half a bottle.
Way to go spoiling that husband of yours. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1314670View attachment 1314671View attachment 1314672

Probably didn't want to spoil the assthetic of the greedhouse ie. "Cluttered Coastal Grandma".

Lest we forget, the "feast" she lays out for her friends when invited over.
So really she made a glass of lemonade? A glass and a half? For her husband who loves SH lemonade. Wow she’s really treating him there the isn’t she 😂😂. She doesn't want to pull the lemons from the trees and make a couple of bottle’s of something that her husband loves as the look of the greenhouse will be ruined 🤦🏼‍♀️. She did the same with the spinach when Ali asked for more she said no, as she’s worried if they use/eat the spinach it will look barren so she only cuts a few leaves at a time. She cares more about the look of things than her husband and that’s a really sad life to live.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I watched last nights effort and I admit I was not fully paying attention because it was so boring watching her travesty ooh and ahh over old pots and lemons - so what exactly has changed in her life, apart from what we think has changed?

Just watching Claire's vlog - her husband bought her the LV vanity for their anniversary - Lydiot had to buy her one herself!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
So really she made a glass of lemonade? A glass and a half? For her husband who loves SH lemonade. Wow she’s really treating him there the isn’t she 😂😂. She doesn't want to pull the lemons from the trees and make a couple of bottle’s of something that her husband loves as the look of the greenhouse will be ruined 🤦🏼‍♀️. She did the same with the spinach when Ali asked for more she said no, as she’s worried if they use/eat the spinach it will look barren so she only cuts a few leaves at a time. She cares more about the look of things than her husband and that’s a really sad life to live.
Watching her make the lemonade brought me here, to seek some post-LEM video watching therapy. She doesn't know how to use SodaStream. Did she get it for Christmas? It's JUNE. And yes, using that diabolic device requires at least 6 months of training. I didn't know she was making the lemonade for Ali! She kept saying the SH one is too sweet for HER, so she wanted to make this one to HER taste. But tell me how hard it is to make LEMONADE. I want to scream when I see how all of her resources go to waste, if I had all of what she has, I could be running a B&B ffs. And change clothes 5 times a day. Why the hell does she need so much of everything when she only sticks to what she knows/is used to??? Oh and put the fricking lavender pouch in one of your wardrobe drawers where it fricking belongs. Yeah it can hang on a doorknob, some even hang them in their cars, but the way she was looking at it, like "wtf is this, what am I supposed to do with this? But it's loooovely!" I swear I only watch her videos to keep my adrenaline high while cleaning the flat. Her days are filled with what I normally do after 8h corporate job but well, she is above us all.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Why do I have a feeling that when Lydia says "Coastal Grandma" she has somewhere like the Amalfi Coast in mind... have a feeling she will end up a bit more Southend (pronounced SAUFFFFend of course) 😂

visit-amalfi-coast-Amalfi.jpg

Southend_Seafront_and_Pier_-_geograph.org.uk_-_227230.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Elsie’s missed the boat again- these Hermès Chypre sandals are the new ddrreeaam and make her Oran’s sooo yesteryear

BDE231BC-BDF6-4A2D-A4C7-35C029781C97.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Her days are filled with what I normally do after 8h corporate job but well, she is above us all.
Yup, and the lazy moo moo is trying to turn it in to an art form. :oops:

I do find it all fascinating though, watching her (and her side kicking COO) trying to think of every which way to leech even more money from her deluded followers. Think it s gonna take more than badly making a glass and a half of lemonade and pretending to nurture lemon trees though. #fraudulantgardener

The question is will lazy bones start putting in some effort or will she just sit back and make Aldi work his little socks off even more? #I'msomisunderstood

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Even funnier now - just finished Claire's vlog and she's got the big and the small LV vanity cases! Her Travesty bought the small one herself, you know cos her Elizabeth Arden one broke.

Everyone get your blue and white bunting out today - you know in the colours of the English Flag so you can have a garden party like Lydia no mates! She's on a freebie trip with Cawwee - will she be able to do that when she lives miles away from London?

Must be having a girls lie in this morning - too much Rose!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My friend is going over to London today to see Abba Voyage - so jealous - I need to get tickets to that show! To all our lovely UK Tattlers, have a wonderful Platinum Jubilee weekend! Feel a little sorry for The Queen - her first Jubilee without her husband by her side.

F5D500FA-EA34-44F4-9E21-25EB4CB03E1C.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 43
I think she meant the British flag bless her but the British flag hasn't got grey in :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My friend is going over to London today to see Abba Voyage - so jealous - I need to get tickets to that show! To all our lovely UK Tattlers, have a wonderful Platinum Jubilee weekend! Feel a little sorry for The Queen - her first Jubilee without her husband by her side.

View attachment 1314910
Make a weekend of it if you come to see the show!!!
What a beautiful picture I really love it 💕!!
Hope you are doing something lovely in Dublin xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13
OMG why am I watching this dimwit again, who has a fecking green house AND an outdoor potting table and pots plants in their KITCHEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Maybe she baked the cake because I said she didn’t bake last week’s cake because she’d have shown the whole painful process plus ‘in the oven’ shots. A week ahead of her time...et voila as they say in Scarborough...Now, about that Fair...Parsley, Sage and Rosemary come over here please there isn’t much thyme...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.