Lydia Millen #134 Paint the whole house Mizzle to get its value down to nizzle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its pretty obvious she only eats one meal per day, the way she throws herself at the food like a hungry dog in the vlog is so sad.
And then the rose drinking on an empty stomach….No wonder she’s miserable…

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
She has ruined her looks and her hair. Her dress sense in all of those photos is awful, her styling is awful. Really really bad.

She looks awful and I don’t feel good saying that but it’s true.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Yeah to be fair, Lydia gives herself ZERO room for growth and long-term happiness. Eating the stuff she eats, when she eats it and how much she drinks in between...love, you are hurting yourself. No matter how vile she is, I wish she was taking better care of herself. From experience, I can tell you it really boils down to correct diet and enough sleep. And drinking as little as possible. Cannot really tell people to avoid alcohol altogether, because it can be a nice, fun, pleasant and enjoyable treat. Just not to the degree Lydia does. And with the awful swill no less.

Nothing beats kicking back after a long work week with a glass of good wine. Sparkling or not. After dindin. Or am I just weird? :rolleyes:

Reactions: 18
Not everyone’s fashion is going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but she really has the worst sunglasses taste ever!!!!!!!!! And always has! They are always awful anyway but then never go with what she is wearing! (Also those bags do not got with beach wear!!)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Who wants to bet that there was NO sexual activity of any kind involved on this holiday. What a dull, sad, boring couple these two are, to be away on an island all by themselves and make it look so meh…. how is there no chemistry between the two at all?

Reactions: 26
Do any of these moronic influencers know that Hermes Birkins or Kellys are very much city/country bags? They are for traveling or work or day-to-day errands in a city or town. Lydia prancing about the MALDIVES with her mini Kelly SCREAMS the newest of new money. It's gaggingly gross how show-offy that is. NOBODY takes their mini Kelly to a beach or a beach restaurant. Lydia is painfully gauche.

View attachment 1246356
Nobody places a bag on a table where food is to be served either. It’s such a faux pax…it screams bad manners…

Still wondering about the dent in her chin....🤔
I am still wondering why the butler didn’t do the unpacking…

Also, I wonder if anyone has ever suggested to Lydia that she CUTS her food up before yamming it into her mouth? If you cut everything twice you never get those AWFUL hamster bulges in your cheeks which makes the food SO visible as you chew. Surely her parents must have taught her that…

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Birkin

The BIRKIN wore out in one year
It was through overuse dear, I fear
The structure was floppy
And not one to copy
And the grease stains and scratches were clear

Yes it died! - What‘s a person to do?
Nowt to drag along now to thwart you
It was used every day
And was not put away

Oh WOW! Shoot me now…and Boo Hoo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Omg! I just whizzed through tonight’s vlog I sure I heard her say to Ali “too much wa*!ing” Why on earth would you say that to her your husband and out in in a vlog! Really shows her the true Lydia who is not elegant or classy in anyway. Why on earth would you include that in a vlog for a paid promotion of a luxury hotel/resort? I really don’t think some of these brands do research on who they use to promote them.
....and Ali's way of reponding to the horrible treatment by his Cruella wifey was....FARTING while she was recording their dinner. Mutal respect, high class manners and intellectual, my ass! Apologies, I did not pay attention to where it was in the video, I was looking for my jaw, it hit the floor and went through to the basement! How... why....would anyone include that crude behaviour in their vlog, I have no words....

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
....and Ali's way of reponding to the horrible treatment by his Cruella wifey was....FARTING while she was recording their dinner. Mutal respect, high class manners and intellectual, my ass! Apologies, I did not pay attention to where it was in the video, I was looking for my jaw, it hit the floor and went through to the basement! How... why....would anyone include that crude behaviour in their vlog, I have no words....
Do you think there might be a good chance your jaw could be in the jawstring in his linen trousers…🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I lost count of how many times she said the resort was of the highest price range for Ritz Carlton 🙄

She was clearly on a high to stay in a resort like that… feeling fancy like she was a wealthy guest in the hotel when in reality it was a freebie and she was technically working for them.

I think the basket bag with orange handles was there when they checked in. Like a complimentary beach bag from the hotel. She should have used it instead of the massive Birkin.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I lost count of how many times she said the resort was of the highest price range for Ritz Carlton 🙄

She was clearly on a high to stay in a resort like that… feeling fancy like she was a wealthy guest in the hotel when in reality it was a freebie and she was technically working for them.

I think the basket bag with orange handles was there when they checked in. Like a complimentary beach bag from the hotel. She should have used it instead of the massive Birkin.
Didn’t she say they changing hotel/villa? I assume for slightly less expensive one that they stayed for free for advertising RC as they had to pay for 2 extra nights. One of these days they will be caught out for their lack of integrity-especially Lydia because it’s all smokes and mirrors. To me the fact she doesn’t not cater for guests and orders dominoes pizzas for them says it all. Whenever we have anyone over we make a effort to feed our guests well.

Reactions: 21
Yeah to be fair, Lydia gives herself ZERO room for growth and long-term happiness. Eating the stuff she eats, when she eats it and how much she drinks in between...love, you are hurting yourself. No matter how vile she is, I wish she was taking better care of herself. From experience, I can tell you it really boils down to correct diet and enough sleep. And drinking as little as possible. Cannot really tell people to avoid alcohol altogether, because it can be a nice, fun, pleasant and enjoyable treat. Just not to the degree Lydia does. And with the awful swill no less.

Nothing beats kicking back after a long work week with a glass of good wine. Sparkling or not. After dindin. Or am I just weird? :rolleyes:
My number one craving at the moment is a cold glass of white wine. Or a gin and tonic full of ice. I salivate at the idea. Yet I'm sure as soon as I give birth I'll be back to my usual indifference towards alcohol. I'm off for dinner in the local pub garden tonight and I'm sure I'll be enviously staring at my husband's pint of Corona whilst I have a pepsi max 😂 When pregnant with my daughter I'd make him let me sniff his drinks 😂

But you've made me think, every time I crave a lovely cold glass of something alcoholic I will watch Lydia's wine hike vlogs and put myself right off the stuff 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Photo dump of the Maldives vlog.

View attachment 1246370

Footage of some organic tampons someone sent her ...
Ohhhh wowwww.
View attachment 1246371

Multiple pics of watch and messy rings in vlog. ✔ More pics of said watch and messy rings to follow.
View attachment 1246372

The contents of her Birkin. Yes. The Birkin for which she paid more than double the retail price. No, you don't have to "baby" your bags, but at least treat your bags with a little care.
View attachment 1246373
View attachment 1246374

Weren't Ken and Graham finished with the closet the day of or just after her birthday party ??? Did the Millen-Morons leave straight after the party and were back waaay earlier than shown on their IG stories ??? 😳
Leaving for the airport ⬇
View attachment 1246375

And so starts the nonstop shilling of swimming costumes, the Ritz-Carlton, their faux lifestyle, their faux flawless marriage, shoes, bags, sunglasses, SPF, the kitchen sink, linen pants, linen shirts, linen shirts, men's slandals, Ali's sexiness :sick: blah blah blah
She attempts to curb her fake "oh wowwws" "paaahficts" and "beauuutifulllll" but bish has products to flog so just can't help the fakery ...

This vlog is confirmation that the only reading Madame is doing... is Tattle Life. She addresses so many of our comments.

View attachment 1246376

Hi lovely xoxo 😘

View attachment 1246396

View attachment 1246397View attachment 1246398View attachment 1246399View attachment 1246400View attachment 1246401View attachment 1246402View attachment 1246403View attachment 1246404
Flogging her SPF but why does her face look like this ??? And why is AlexP the makeup thief doing this to Lyds' lips ??? ⬆ ⬆ ⬆
View attachment 1246410

She says Ali looks his sexiest when dressed in this outfit. Full linen and Hermèzz slandals.
Okkkkkkkay. Cheap drugs ? Alcohol ???
View attachment 1246405
View attachment 1246406
Yep, Ali hitching up those too short linen pants to reveal his slandal-clad ugly feet is très shexy. 🤮

The gear for when you have a swimming lesson at 9am and rugby practice at 9.30am & can't be arsed to change.
View attachment 1246407
View attachment 1246408

View attachment 1246409

Wee Ali. Playing dead to avoid spending time with Kim Jong Lydiot.
View attachment 1246411

Ohh wowwww.
View attachment 1246412

These Celine sunglasses ... No NO NOOOOO.
View attachment 1246434
View attachment 1246435
View attachment 1246437
So much wrong in these pics The hair, the sunglasses, the mouldy nails, the twilly on the wrist , messy rings, the Birkin !!!!

View attachment 1246438
View attachment 1246439
View attachment 1246440

Yikes Dawn Ward Lyds.
View attachment 1246443

Must sell. Sell SELL SELL !!!
View attachment 1246444

#CommunityGuidelines vibe.
"I am not your mother.." blah blah blah
View attachment 1246445

Looking to his future ... ???
View attachment 1246446

Rough.
View attachment 1246447
View attachment 1246448

Forgot to take off the price tag ... yeah right.
View attachment 1246449

Once again, making a fool of Ali.
View attachment 1246452

Blah blah Hermèzz blah blah expensive... blah favourite blah blah brag brag brag
View attachment 1246453
View attachment 1246454
View attachment 1246455
Still yakking on about the bag.
View attachment 1246456

For an Ibiza paaaarty girl, Lyds sure has bad taste in swimming costumes. So unflattering. Really ages her.
View attachment 1246457
View attachment 1246458

Dumb hat.
View attachment 1246459

Should her influencing career fail, next stop is ... a Rap star ...
View attachment 1246460

View attachment 1246461
Did she fit the Office Elf in her bag ???
View attachment 1246462View attachment 1246464View attachment 1246465
Dumped the Celine tote - biggest bag she owns - for the Hermèzz mini Kelly ie. smallest bag she owns. #flex

At the Spa. Starting eating before Ali.
View attachment 1246480
View attachment 1246481

Is that ... an Hermèzz Mini Kelly ??????? 😱 Nooooooo. Really !!!! Oh wowwww. :rolleyes:
View attachment 1246482

The eye-f*cking. Next level.
Find yourself a man that looks at you the way Lydia looks at herself. #manifest
:rolleyes:
View attachment 1246485
View attachment 1246484
View attachment 1246486

Lyds actually looks pretty in orange. She really should wear the colour more. Sage, be gone.

Moaning about having to wait for Ali before she can start eating. Throws him under the bus by doing a time-lapse of her waiting and waiting and waiting.
Actually, it was just her way of she addressing us Tattlers who always comment how rude she is not waiting for Ali to sit down before she starts eating.
I would believe her if it was just a few occasions her having to wait for him. However, most of the time, Ali is cooking, plating and serving your lazy ass. And you don't have the manners to wait for him to sit down.
View attachment 1246491

Couldn't wait. Stuffs her face. "I'm sooooooo hunnnnnngry."View attachment 1246495View attachment 1246496
View attachment 1246492View attachment 1246493View attachment 1246494

View attachment 1246508
Poor guy said about 2 or 3 times "you couldn't wait ?"
The photos of her eating with food yammed in BOTH sides of her cheeks are a striking and dare I say ugly testament to not cutting your food up before putting it in your mouth. So unattractive.

• Sick
Reactions: 20
The photos of her eating with food yammed in BOTH sides of her cheeks are a striking and dare I say ugly testament to not cutting your food up before putting it in your mouth.
Unfortunately for Ali, food is the only thing getting yammed in there.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
His facial expressions…. What a joke

And the lyrics 🤔

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
My number one craving at the moment is a cold glass of white wine. Or a gin and tonic full of ice. I salivate at the idea. Yet I'm sure as soon as I give birth I'll be back to my usual indifference towards alcohol. I'm off for dinner in the local pub garden tonight and I'm sure I'll be enviously staring at my husband's pint of Corona whilst I have a pepsi max 😂 When pregnant with my daughter I'd make him let me sniff his drinks 😂

But you've made me think, every time I crave a lovely cold glass of something alcoholic I will watch Lydia's wine hike vlogs and put myself right off the stuff 😁
Nonsense!

However make sure to wash your thermos afterwards :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Good girl. As I sit here on my little puffy cloud of non- judgement ☁☁☁ thats a good reason not to drink. We don’t want you sitting at the side of the road shrieking like an embarrassment do we? Just keep sniffing the lemonade dear - no harm in that and it suits you soooo much better. Your gorgeous little one will thank you when he/she gets here! Xx🍼🍼🍼
💜💜💜

Nothing to stop us all getting roaring drunk when you are safely delivered tho’. Shall we book the M25 now? 🛸🎡🚦

His facial expressions…. What a joke

And the lyrics 🤔

View attachment 1247259
WHAT? 🚀🚀🚀
Is he on the planet Cringe?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.