Lydia Millen #131 Hermès boutique? I don't shop there...I'd rather fund the bank of Claire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great song for Aldi 🤭

Legend of a musician him!

Soo reminds me of when when I was being taught guitar when the teacher and me would play a lot of John Lee Hooker stuff haha *sighs*

Reactions: 10
I had lunch with Shin Hannigan yesterday ( he asks me to send you his love @Milking Keynes ) and he has confidentially told me that all imported lemon trees have problems with the deadly sticky-leaf fly. 🐛🦟

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I always find if someone is waxing lyrical about heightened and specific aesthetic tastes, then one only takes notice if they can take heed to adopt the very basics of grammar and command of the English language. Otherwise there are no grounds upon which to develop even a meagre hinterland of judgement and intelligent discernment. Hence if one is taking a stance on the minimalistic approach to a gravel path and stone surrounds, this depth of inquiry would at least lead one to notice that the expression pared down has nothing to do with a doubling or mirroring effect that culminates in the visual appearance of a pair or couple.

"at the ready"......for what ???

View attachment 1169323

Also some influencers are proclaiming that designer bags are "done". And I couldn't agree more. If the most interesting thing about you is your Hermes collection, you are painfully boring and not "influencing" anyone worth influencing.
I love HRH….she’s soooo unhinged that it’s a parody…..brilliant…

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 1169323

Also some influencers are proclaiming that designer bags are "done". And I couldn't agree more. If the most interesting thing about you is your Hermes collection, you are painfully boring and not "influencing" anyone worth influencing.
This is amazing and yeah she's right bang on actually!

I mean (maybe some could do this I dont know) Louis Vuitton goes back to the French upper classes and rather they actually now I think in a sense overall make a loss if they were to do just this but, if you have enough money to throw at something that you want unique making for you, that company will make it. They worked out (can't remember who it was who started or gave them the idea for it) to make consumerist type things like a small belt and just mass produce it, they could use those latter (cheaper really) things to make a profit off of (are still examples of where that exact brand still does that is a person who paid thousands to have a set of cases for their pet animal lol

Is something I want to make using a material I found out what its made from (had to do a bit of digging to find out who makes it, which even in just that I found fun haha) so bought the exact same thing (getting it with a bit of luck tomorrow) and going to see if I can replicate it just for the fun of it and make other things (called scuba, in the sense of clothing, but its called something else really is what essentially wet suits are made from just without the rubbery feel to it and seen suppliers of materials charge about no more than certainly £10 for a really lengthily load of it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is amazing and yeah she's right bang on actually!

I mean (maybe some could do this I dont know) Louis Vuitton goes back to the French upper classes and rather they actually now I think in a sense overall make a loss if they were to do just this but, if you have enough money to throw at something that you want unique making for you, that company will make it. They worked out (can't remember who it was who started or gave them the idea for it) to make consumerist type things like a small belt and just mass produce it, they could use those latter (cheaper really) things to make a profit off of (are still examples of where that exact brand still does that is a person who paid thousands to have a set of cases for their pet animal lol

Is something I want to make using a material I found out what its made from (had to do a bit of digging to find out who makes it, which even in just that I found fun haha) so bought the exact same thing (getting it with a bit of luck tomorrow) and going to see if I can replicate it just for the fun of it and make other things (called scuba, in the sense of clothing, but its called something else really is what essentially wet suits are made from just without the rubbery feel to it and seen suppliers of materials charge about no more than certainly £10 for a really lengthily load of it.
Most wetsuits are made from neoprene and they really don’t feel rubbery at all … Master Midnight has at least ten of them in different thicknesses! 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Most wetsuits are made from neoprene and they really don’t feel rubbery at all … Master Midnight has at least ten of them in different thicknesses! 😉
Ah that's it yeah neoprene, I say rubbery very loosely lol, mind you can be some things mixed in with it or which ever depending on the wetsuit like with the lining etc T-Flex I think its called being one of Gul's materials they use or X-Flex rather lol.

Reactions: 5
You’ll never guess what!!

My VOPSA just emailed! She’s only gone and found me a sage green Firkin! 🤭

Ask me if I am happy!!
Hahahah !! You are a genius . You made it happen to get it in safe green!? I cannot believe you. I am sooo soo happy for you. I hope you are over the moon happy .

If you die now ( god beware) you can die in peace ..

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Hahahah !! You are a genius . You made it happen to get it in safe green!? I cannot believe you. I am sooo soo happy for you. I hope you are over the moon happy .

If you die now ( god beware) you can die in peace ..
Oh! Dear @flowerpower321 I have been spared for at least another day! BUT I just wanted it to be known that had I not been spared I would have been happy. My Firkin overfloweth...

Thats the great thing with Firkins - they overflow all the time. I saw a great article in Parker’s Bizarre (I think Heidi Klump wrote it) saying how it’s changed her life to walk down a street swinging an overflowing Firkin. I mean, you just couldn’t make it up...

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh! Dear @flowerpower321 I have been spared for at least another day! BUT I just wanted it to be known that had I not been spared I would have been happy. My Firkin overfloweth...

Thats the great thing with Firkins - they overflow all the time. I saw a great article in Parker’s Bizarre (I think Heidi Klump wrote it) saying how it’s changed her life to walk down a street swinging an overflowing Firkin. I mean, you just couldn’t make it up...
Baby if you've got to go away
Don't think I could take the pain
Won't you stay another day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12

View attachment 1169323

Influencers are saying designer bags are done, ok. The issue with influencers is they live in their own influencer bubble where they are competing with each other to have the newest and the most of everything. Normal people don’t act like that. Designer bags may be ‘done’ in the influencer world but that won’t be the case outside of it. But I don’t believe any of them who own Chanel, Hermes or other designer bags will choose to wear a zara bag over any of them.

EB05D77B-51EC-43D6-8367-EC9B5F7DB08E.png

No wonder she has knee pain if she is cycling with her knees pointing out

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Influencers are saying designer bags are done, ok. The issue with influencers is they live in their own influencer bubble where they are competing with each other to have the newest and the most of everything. Normal people don’t act like that. Designer bags may be ‘done’ in the influencer world but that won’t be the case outside of it. But I don’t believe any of them who own Chanel, Hermes or other designer bags will choose to wear a zara bag over any of them.

View attachment 1169846

No wonder she has knee pain if she is cycling with her knees pointing out
Must be all that time straddling Romeo🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“That’s better” the thing is … it’s really not 😩 Sage green is such a fashion trend. She will be bored within the next two years and that bathroom will be ripped out. And so her hysteria will continue. What’s wrong with just a classic, modern, timeless bathroom?

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.