Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That Timothy guy must have his knees bent out of shot 😂 he's way taller than Princess Aldi
Screenshot_20200127_225707.jpg

Reactions: 8
Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬
Congratulations!! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Yes...Chanel is not classy anymore...Lydia and her equals saw to that.

They sure did! Also, small bags are a trend on its way out (that's an expensive mistake to make), combat boots are a trend, pearls are a trend, white cupboards are a trend. Not much is "classic" about that photo!

And she has the wrong link in all of her videos to her insta.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You ladies have been saying this for a while & looks like she's actually doing it & turning her youtube into a sit down shopping channel. (For those who won't watch the upload, lydl said she's going to be doing an amazon haul every month)

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
You ladies have been saying this for a while & looks like she's actually doing it & turning her youtube into a sit down shopping channel. (For those who won't watch the upload, lydl said she's going to be doing an amazon haul every month)
so I haven’t watched the vlog or caught up on the thread yet but,

monthly amazon hauls.
I’m just waiting for the boohoo and primark drops. 😐

she makes Dior and Chanel look like primark lately.

Wow I'm absent for a few days after giving birth and I come back to this tit. She really is something else I tell ya... the following numbers is really starting to really reaalllyyyy piss me off so much why is she getting away with this fuckery 🤬
A BABY OF DREAMS!!!!
Is it a game changer, do you have an affiliate lynx!?
congratulations!!!!!! 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She must be copying the monthly amazon haul idea from someone else :unsure: Gotta get those easy affiliate Lynx

She is so BORING ⚰💤

Reactions: 9
Screenshot_20200127-083821_Twitter.jpg

I'm sorry........things she chooses "not to eat morally"?!?!?! But she'll gladly drape herself in their skins and furs?!?! This chick contradicts herself repeatedly and is the biggest fraud and hypocrite out there.

She dare imply SHE has morals when she blatantly lies, endorses fraud and dressed like a cheap bleep for years. Hilarious.

Pretending to care about animals and not eat them is a blatant lie when she consumes hundreds of shoes and bags made by the skinning and killing animals. She's a ridiculous and stupid hypocrite. Her sycophants that praise her for this yet cannot see the hypocrisy she shows, tells you how dumb and uneducated her "fans" are. There are still millions of blind sheep out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
View attachment 76933
I'm sorry........things she chooses "not to eat morally"?!?!?! But she'll gladly drape herself in their skins and furs?!?! This chick contradicts herself repeatedly and is the biggest fraud and hypocrite out there.

She dare imply SHE has morals when she blatantly lies, endorses fraud and dressed like a cheap bleep for years. Hilarious.

Pretending to care about animals and not eat them is a blatant lie when she consumes hundreds of shoes and bags made by the skinning and killing animals. She's a ridiculous and stupid hypocrite. Her sycophants that praise her for this yet cannot see the hypocrisy she shows, tells you how dumb and uneducated her "fans" are. There are still millions of blind sheep out there.
We should call her Lydpocrite. I don't eat meat or wear leather or fur (never have or would) but i still have nice things. Makes my blood boil that all these wannabes buy stuff that means an animal suffered, just so they can brag they have high end this and that. Humans have produced very good quality FAUX products so I don't see why you would want something that means an animal died in awful circumstances 😡😠😡

Reactions: 12
Her bungalow bedroom view is the basement fire escape? Brilliant :) Why've I only just noticed this fantastic eyesore? Could the layout of this property be any weirder/shitter? This deffo tops the prison wall. #initforawindow #1.3mmugs
Does anyone know a little more history of the bungalow? Was it suppose to be for the big manor’s staff to live in? Was it actually built to be a “house”?
I’d love it just as a knock to chlamydias ego if it was a bungalow for peasants.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Amelia and Victoria, amongst other bloggers, were invited to the Dior Capture Totale event and the only one Dior continues to ignore is Lydiot.

Clearly, Dior does not see Lydiot representing class and style thus never invites her despite her desperate attempts at trying to get their attention. They were at a several day event at a luxury hotel whilst Lydiot lumbered around her stupid bungalow in her grubby robe as usual.

It says a lot indeed when a major brand repeatedly refuses to invite a specific blogger.

Several others also invited to Paris Fashion Week like Victoria, Tamara etc. whilst again Lydiot is just sitting in her dumb dressing room talking about a water bottle and a piece of plastic to collect your potato peelings in from Amazon. 😂

Obviously, brands aren't interested in her for a reason and it speaks volumes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Her bungalow bedroom view is the basement fire escape? Brilliant :) Why've I only just noticed this fantastic eyesore? Could the layout of this property be any weirder/shitter? This deffo tops the prison wall. #initforawindow #1.3mmugs
I hope I’m not the only one who thinks it’s weird to laze about on a made bed? After I make my bed in the morning I might sit on it to do up my shoes but otherwise I’m not lying back on it until I’m getting in to it at night!

If I know I’m going to be having a lazy morning in bed after grabbing a tea or whatever I won’t bother to make it...

Reactions: 17
Amelia and Victoria, amongst other bloggers, were invited to the Dior Capture Totale event and the only one Dior continues to ignore is Lydiot.

Clearly, Dior does not see Lydiot representing class and style thus never invites her despite her desperate attempts at trying to get their attention. They were at a several day event at a luxury hotel whilst Lydiot lumbered around her stupid bungalow in her grubby robe as usual.

It says a lot indeed when a major brand repeatedly refuses to invite a specific blogger.

Several others also invited to Paris Fashion Week like Victoria, Tamara etc. whilst again Lydiot is just sitting in her dumb dressing room talking about a water bottle and a piece of plastic to collect your potato peelings in from Amazon. 😂

Obviously, brands aren't interested in her for a reason and it speaks volumes.
I hope Dior and other brands are finally catching on and realizing that Lydia is NOT a skincare guru. She doesn't know anything about skincare. She uses (very expensive) products that cancel each other out. She released a "skincare box" and couldn't even be arsed to explain each product/ingredients and do a morning/evening tutorial detailing how to use them. I wouldn't ask Lydia how to get wet in a shower. Much less ask her how to use a face wash.

She is an expert at re-doing her dining room. Ask her how to spend the most money on a tiny room with low ceilings. She will have an idea on how to make that room look cramped and dark in no time.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's the garden patio (or terrace) with trees behind....🙄

Reactions: 2
I hope Dior and other brands are finally catching on and realizing that Lydia is NOT a skincare guru. She doesn't know anything about skincare. She uses (very expensive) products that cancel each other out. She released a "skincare box" and couldn't even be arsed to explain each product/ingredients and do a morning/evening tutorial detailing how to use them. I wouldn't ask Lydia how to get wet in a shower. Much less ask her how to use a face wash.

She is an expert at re-doing her dining room. Ask her how to spend the most money on a tiny room with low ceilings. She will have an idea on how to make that room look cramped and dark in no time.
She cant even redecorate a room right made the dining room worse then before.

Reactions: 6
It's looks so cheap! A "tech" strap would actually look sleeker than this monstrosity you would find in the clearance pile.

Screenshot_20200128-094020_Instagram.jpg

Wonder if she showered afterwards?

Screenshot_20200128-094055_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.