Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[QUOTE = "Georgeeee, message: 810884, membre: 26986"]
Comment s'appelle ce style? Est-ce quelque chose de français?
[/CITATION]
Very bad copy of Louis XV style...

Reactions: 1
So that would mean she'd have to use time and energy 🤔😂
Haha yeah she'd have to ACTUALLY work and use her brain........far to difficult for little Lydia....she'd be so cheeky to expect the food for free considering she'd be talking about the place.

Reactions: 5
Yes like, Claire chanelle who food shops at HARROD’S!

Ok, so now she wants a mini , just for fun!
And why has he got one on loan , doesn’t he have an Aston or has that gone to someone who really can afford to fill the petrol tank!
(Well we all know and knew that he had a « mini »!😂)
Lyd wants a mini? aww isn't a Aston and RR enough? greedy witch.

Reactions: 9
OMG Ali looks horrendous, his eyes are red and watery and that hairdo is awful!!

• Wow
Reactions: 23
She's had a fair amount of filler in her lower face. She is starting to look like Desperate Dan!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If I spend $700 on a cream and then look like THAT Imma shot myself in the face :ROFLMAO:
Capture.PNG

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I can’t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she can’t afford a hotel or an air bnb she could’ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the “Number 1” cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was “working”. If you’re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
You are talking about people interested in providing some sort of value to others. That is not Lydia. People adore her for being who she is. So why even bother doing anything at all? She is making the most of them, and not the other way around.

Reactions: 11
Sorry, I’m writing this before I’ve read pages 24 and 25, so this may have already been mentioned and I’m way behind as usual! But what the feck is ‘luxe stature within the industry’? Does she know what any words actually mean?!

As somewhat of a Skincare aficionado, could I also suggest that if anyone wants to see a real difference in their skin, the gold standard product is tretinoin and it costs a fraction of half the stuff that Lidl wangs on about!

And that whole, ‘it’s past 5pm so must down tools and any work done after this shows what an absolute hero I am’ thing made me chortle. Does she know what year it is?! I’m afraid advances in technology have meant that many of us work a full day from 7am till 6pm, then spend the evening answering emails. She has not a single clue, has she?!

Reactions: 17
You are talking about people interested in providing some sort of value to others. That is not Lydia. People adore her for being who she is. So why even bother doing anything at all? She is making the most of them, and not the other way around.
But imagine if she actually put effort in and gave a tit and did something other than rant about her non existent life in her dressing gown! She might actually see her followers grow organically and not have to buy them.

She really is a vacant idiot if she’s okay getting by on this boring “content” she pumps out. How she can call herself a “creator” IDK. By her standards, I’m a Michelin starred chef because I can cook a roast (as in make a meal from scratch and not have my in laws do it all for me!).
Can’t wait for the bloody influencer bubble to burst and then she’ll wish she had stolen some ideas from Tattle!

Reactions: 18
Just read the comments on the vlog 😝 how can those sheep be so stupid and believe she’d pay 800€ on a cream.

Reactions: 7
But imagine if she actually put effort in and gave a tit and did something other than rant about her non existent life in her dressing gown! She might actually see her followers grow organically and not have to buy them.

She really is a vacant idiot if she’s okay getting by on this boring “content” she pumps out. How she can call herself a “creator” IDK. By her standards, I’m a Michelin starred chef because I can cook a roast (as in make a meal from scratch and not have my in laws do it all for me!).
Can’t wait for the bloody influencer bubble to burst and then she’ll wish she had stolen some ideas from Tattle!
Well, in her mind she is the smart one making a very decent living off the idiots that agree to watch her and blindly follow her lead.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.