Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she can’t afford a hotel or an air bnb she could’ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the “Number 1” cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was “working”. If you’re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
I said the same thing a few posts ago...unbelievable, isn't it?

Sorry, I’m writing this before I’ve read pages 24 and 25, so this may have already been mentioned and I’m way behind as usual! But what the feck is ‘luxe stature within the industry’? Does she know what any words actually mean?!

As somewhat of a Skincare aficionado, could I also suggest that if anyone wants to see a real difference in their skin, the gold standard product is tretinoin and it costs a fraction of half the stuff that Lidl wangs on about!

And that whole, ‘it’s past 5pm so must down tools and any work done after this shows what an absolute hero I am’ thing made me chortle. Does she know what year it is?! I’m afraid advances in technology have meant that many of us work a full day from 7am till 6pm, then spend the evening answering emails. She has not a single clue, has she?!
She should try commuting into London and doing long days in a stressful job, meeting deadlines and delivering a quality product. But why work when you can stay at home, do nothing and rake in the cash?

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Well, in her mind she is the smart one making a very decent living off the idiots that agree to watch her and blindly follow her lead.
This is it! Technically she doesn’t have to create anything. Her shiny, puffy face prattling on about nothing is apparently fascinating to some. Anyone with pride in their “job” would want to do better and have actual growth.

Lydia however has clearly always wanted to be a “lady who lunches”.... her version is just at home with Carrie cooking 😐 Because you need friends to pop out and lunch with!

She is also incredibly lazy and incredibly cheap! She will not do a damned thing if it’s not paid for. She won’t spend a solitary cent of her own.

Real influencers spend time and money going places to create content. It’s wise, even if you’re not making money from that instance. It sets a tone for your work ethic, brand and draws in further work. It’s an advertisement for you. Lydia thinks because she has the numbers people should be fawning over her. The problem is her growth is non existent and she has no actual content.

Lucky for her there are still brands who do not do their due diligence and have no care for the type of people they work with.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she can’t afford a hotel or an air bnb she could’ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the “Number 1” cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was “working”. If you’re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
Totally agree... And whether she cares about creating actual content or not (and obv she doesn't) surely just as a normal person she'd WANT to spend time in Paris being a bit of a tourist or whatever? How can someone be so boring and have absolutely no interest in the world beyond herself and her beige house? It's beyond me. Get some bleeping life experiences Lidl! In however many years time when this influencer culture will inevitably implode, I bet she'll look back on this sad little life with regret and no happy memories (apart from the feeling of selling 6 bags in a day or whatever she last bragged about).

Reactions: 17
I listened to Lorna Luxes podcast with blogosphere (I actually really like her, don’t hate me) and she explicitly said she would never promote a £700 cream, even if she could afford it because she knows it’s just not what her audience would relate too. Here we have lydiot being as shallow as ever and only worrying about portraying a false luxe lifestyle.

Reactions: 21
Totally agree... And whether she cares about creating actual content or not (and obv she doesn't) surely just as a normal person she'd WANT to spend time in Paris being a bit of a tourist or whatever? How can someone be so boring and have absolutely no interest in the world beyond herself and her beige house? It's beyond me. Get some bleeping life experiences!
If she’s out having experiences she can’t block and delete with the same efficiency. She probably also prefers keeping her dandruff eating away from the eyes of the public 😅 Little weirdo

I listened to Lorna Luxes podcast with blogosphere (I actually really like her, don’t hate me) and she explicitly said she would never promote a £700 cream, even if she could afford it because she knows it’s just not what her audience would relate too. Here we have lydiot being as shallow as ever and only worrying about portraying a false luxe lifestyle.
This is why Lydia has no brand deals. She does not know her audience because she hasn’t cultivated one. She does not care who they are, what their interests are, what they do or what they spend their money on. Shouldn’t surprise anyone with half a brain that her “content” does not translate into sales.

Her social media is a vehicle for her to show off her “lifestyle”. It’s why she is so dishonest about buying things. She wants the public to believe she is rich and doing us a favour by showing us her life. Then when things slow down she’ll flip flop and try her hand at being a different type of “influencer” for a while.

As someone mentioned earlier there is no value in her content to the audience.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
This is it! Technically she doesn’t have to create anything. Her shiny, puffy face prattling on about nothing is apparently fascinating to some. Anyone with pride in their “job” would want to do better and have actual growth.

Lydia however has clearly always wanted to be a “lady who lunches”.... her version is just at home with Carrie cooking 😐 Because you need friends to pop out and lunch with!

She is also incredibly lazy and incredibly cheap! She will not do a damned thing if it’s not paid for. She won’t spend a solitary cent of her own.

Real influencers spend time and money going places to create content. It’s wise, even if you’re not making money from that instance. It sets a tone for your work ethic, brand and draws in further work. It’s an advertisement for you. Lydia thinks because she has the numbers people should be fawning over her. The problem is her growth is non existent and she has no actual content.

Lucky for her there are still brands who do not do their due diligence and have no care for the type of people they work with.
That will definitely come to an end pretty soon, as every new day brings in more and more of fresh influenza blood, who solely focus on making it better (and quicker) than their competition.
Lydia never has any repeated business with brands. That is all other brands need to know about her to look for someone else to work with. Even Zoflora dropped her :LOL: And ByTerry does not trust her with anything beyond home shopping type of content. Why didn’t they benefit from her “friendship” with Leonie by inviting them both to that recent eyeshadow launch? Probably, because she is that companion they are embarrased to associate with outside of her own platforms and following.

Reactions: 12
Her efforts to respond to "fans" is total dog shite, so many people asking about items she's wearing or enquiring and she does not reply...no effort on her part..

Reactions: 9
She did have a white mini covertible, she has a photo of it on her Insta
In that post she wasn’t a rich kid 🤣 she has like 10 personalities, one has a rich family the other was Homeless, another personality is a business woman. She’s crazy.

I've just found a photo of the ex boyfriend she's referring to in her Tweet.

20200122_001822.jpg
20200121_162836.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
If she’s out having experiences she can’t block and delete with the same efficiency. She probably also prefers keeping her dandruff eating away from the eyes of the public 😅 Little weirdo

This is why Lydia has no brand deals. She does not know her audience because she hasn’t cultivated one. She does not care who they are, what their interests are, what they do or what they spend their money on. Shouldn’t surprise anyone with half a brain that her “content” does not translate into sales.

Her social media is a vehicle for her to show off her “lifestyle”. It’s why she is so dishonest about buying things. She wants the public to believe she is rich and doing us a favour by showing us her life. Then when things slow down she’ll flip flop and try her hand at being a different type of “influencer” for a while.

As someone mentioned earlier there is no value in her content to the audience.
“I don’t feel comfortable telling you guys about something if I’m paying for it myself” -Lydia Elise Millen

Yes this was in reference to a supper she was having at a restaurant, but it applies to everything she does none the less

• Wow
“I don’t feel comfortable telling you guys about something if I’m paying for it myself” -Lydia Elise Millen

Yes this was in reference to a supper she was having at a restaurant, but it applies to everything she does none the less
What she really means is she’s not comfortable giving a shout out to something unless she’s being paid for it or it was gifted. She really is the lowest of the low 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 23
Uhmm, because that would entail actual work.

Remember she's too lazy to even read a book herself.

She's so shallow and daft.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.