Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What, has lydl not copied & begged one of these beds yet?
They're just hideous though! Of course she'll get one! šŸ˜‚

I'm surprised Victoria went for one, it doesn't really sit well with the rest of her colourful modern home.

Reactions: 7
They're just hideous though! Of course she'll get one! šŸ˜‚

I'm surprised Victoria went for one, it doesn't really sit well with the rest of her colourful modern home.
What is that style called? Is it french something?

Reactions: 2
I doubt they will follow through with the holiday home.
Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors to look rich !!
She food shops at ASDA..... (the cheapest supermarket in the Uk)
If they actually had bags of money I would imagine they would upgrade even just a little ....

*disclaimer -not knocking ASDA I shop there too but if I could shop fancier I would.

Reactions: 14
Just went over to check the comments and it seems like her delete button isn't working! She's being dragged!
Good! Someone said 'would you buy it?' of course she wouldn't she's a penny pinching witch! god when will these minions open their eyes.

Reactions: 13
Finally worked up the stomach to watch her Life Update vlog last night ... and seeing the hysterical comments from you Tattlers regarding her current vlog, I'm starting to wonder if she's attempting to steer her channel into some sort of self help / productivity guru? I mean, she is sharing such "revelationary" ideas as a TO-DO list!!! (sheesh -- good thing this woman doesn't have a lot to do or she never would have survived before now.) She all but admitted that she is falling way behind others. She's just not cutting it as a top luxury / beauty / fashion / interior design / lifestyle influencer, so seems that she's testing out yet another desperate hairbrained idea! We'll see how long this lasts ...

On an unrelated note, I don't think anyone called this out, but apologies if I'm being redundant. When she and Ali were driving home in the Life Update vlog, they saw their cat on the side of the road, so they picked her up and drove her home. And, at the end of the vlog, she's lamenting how her pain from losing Lynx is so intense that she doesn't think she will ever be able to talk about it. Well, I think it's been said many times here that it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN Princess Lumi will suffer a similar fate! Imagine the mess Lydiot will be then!!! Stop being lazy and get a litter box and keep that cat safe. But then again, if something happened to Lumi, we may never have to see another post from her again ....

Disclaimer: no cats were harmed in the creation of this post ... nor do I truly wish them to be harmed

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Finally worked up the stomach to watch her Life Update vlog last night ... and seeing the hysterical comments from you Tattlers regarding her current vlog, I'm starting to wonder if she's attempting to steer her channel into some sort of self help / productivity guru? I mean, she is sharing such "revelationary" ideas as a TO-DO list!!! (sheesh -- good thing this woman doesn't have a lot to do or she never would have survived before now.) She all but admitted that she is falling way behind others. She's just not cutting it as a top luxury / beauty / fashion / interior design / lifestyle influencer, so seems that she's testing out yet another desperate hairbrained idea! We'll see how long this lasts ...

On an unrelated note, I don't think anyone called this out, but apologies if I'm being redundant. When she and Ali were driving home in the Life Update vlog, they saw their cat on the side of the road, so they picked her up and drove her home. And, at the end of the vlog, she's lamenting how her pain from losing Lynx is so intense that she doesn't think she will ever be able to talk about it. Well, I think it's been said many times here that it's not a matter of IF, but WHEN Princess Lumi will suffer a similar fate! Imagine the mess Lydiot will be then!!! Stop being lazy and get a litter box and keep that cat safe. But then again, if something happened to Lumi, we may never have to see another post from her again ....

Disclaimer: no cats were harmed in the creation of this post ... nor do I truly wish them to be harmed
It's funny you mention the cat litter box because I am certain in her old house they had one for the cat.

Reactions: 8
I doubt they will follow through with the holiday home.
Itā€™s all smoke and mirrors to look rich !!
She food shops at ASDA..... (the cheapest supermarket in the Uk)
If they actually had bags of money I would imagine they would upgrade even just a little ....

*disclaimer -not knocking ASDA I shop there too but if I could shop fancier I would.
Yes like, Claire chanelle who food shops at HARRODā€™S!

Ok, so now she wants a mini , just for fun!
And why has he got one on loan , doesnā€™t he have an Aston or has that gone to someone who really can afford to fill the petrol tank!
(Well we all know and knew that he had a Ā« mini Ā»!šŸ˜‚)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Oh my! I just watched as she "planned her work day from bed". Her tasks included working out, placing a clothes order online, and packing for a trip. What a nut job! Online shopping and packing DO NOT count as work. I travel as part of my job and I don't get to take time away from the office to pack for my trips. She is absolutely nuts!

Also, she seemed super pleased to show everyone that Ali sleeps in the bed with her and she doesn't sleep alone. Good, job replying directly to Tattle threads, Lydia. View attachment 74396
That is her Head of Customer Relationships Management department function.:p

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes @My2cents ... I'm almost positive she had one in her kitchen. She never let Lumi out [without her leash ... lol] in the old house.
Not sure why they can't do the same here, it might have very well saved lynxs life.....but of course princess Lydia can't be bothered, lazy oaf....

Reactions: 4
I don't get this. Why is it up to her to feed him decent portions of healthy food? Why can't he do that himself? Why blame her? She is a vile person don't get me wrong but it's not the little lady's job to ensure her husband is fed, watered, ironed etc. It's the 21st century!
AMEN. If itā€™s her job to do it then itā€™s his as well.

Reactions: 3
She has absolutely nothing to say...

so she tells us that her new youtube upload time has made a massive difference to her life!

She has become a parody of an influencer, everything she says makes me laugh because it's so stupid. If she was intelligent she'd realised she comes across like this!

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I canā€™t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she canā€™t afford a hotel or an air bnb she couldā€™ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the ā€œNumber 1ā€ cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was ā€œworkingā€. If youā€™re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.

Reactions: 19
I canā€™t believe she missed an opportunity to film actual content in Paris! If she canā€™t afford a hotel or an air bnb she couldā€™ve filmed a quick (and easy) best places to eat in Paris on a budget vlog and then a best high-end places to eat in Paris Blog, a top five in each category with local tourist spots nearby or on the way to each (maybe include directions to luxury local boutiques too?!) and then she need have only eaten in the ā€œNumber 1ā€ cafe or restaurant in each category to keep costs low (brunch in the posh one and dinner in the cheapo) and then claimed the tax back as she was ā€œworkingā€. If youā€™re schlepping to Paris, make the most of it...especially when you only ever leave your house to visit homesense or get your nails/hair done for free.
So that would mean she'd have to use time and energy šŸ¤”šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.