Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lyd wants a mini? aww isn't a Aston and RR enough? greedy witch.
They're both on loan. She'll get a mini on loan too soon enough when she has to return the other two. You'll see her recycle cars pretending there's 10 on the drive

Reactions: 9
Every morning? Didn't she just start this new habit? Next week/month it will be something else 😑.

Screenshot_20200122-091106_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 4
I have been holding this in for some time but...

He looks an absolute mess.
Ali the hair looks crap
The hair looked crap on your wedding day when you tried to add extra height.
His eyes are like the eyes of a dead fish...no life, no emotion.
He has too much saliva in his mouth and is the sort of person that if you are too close when he speaks you will be covered in spit:eek:.
He may have a good heart ( sorry but the jury is out on that one) but he is as beige and boring as her and truly needs not only a head transplant but a personality transplant.
Sorry if that all seems a bit harsh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
They're both on loan. She'll get a mini on loan too soon enough when she has to return the other two. You'll see her recycle cars pretending there's 10 on the drive
I know they are on loan that was made clear when she implied she had bought the BMW then it had to go back when her friend left the showroom. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
“I don’t feel comfortable telling you guys about something if I’m paying for it myself” -Lydia Elise Millen

Yes this was in reference to a supper she was having at a restaurant, but it applies to everything she does none the less
She said the same about her reflexologist 🤣🤣
Because it’s not gifted she wouldn’t usually talk about it.

how do her loyal Baa’s not see through this tit!

Reactions: 9
ASA Formal ruling would be the biggest problem for her, it could mean she had to stop posting ads etc, and she would have to appeal their decision. I think she would need legal representation to sort it out. I had a look on ASA site about it, typed her name in and seems there were 2 incidents but they were 'informally resolved', meaning she sorted them out with no bigger issue, but i'm sure she is worried, given the way she discloses things and has done in the past.

Also this is their process

Reactions: 11
ASA Formal ruling would be the biggest problem for her, it could mean she had to stop posting ads etc, and she would have to appeal their decision. I think she would need legal representation to sort it out. I had a look on ASA site about it, typed her name in and seems there were 2 incidents but they were 'informally resolved', meaning she sorted them out with no bigger issue, but i'm sure she is worried, given the way she discloses things and has done in the past.

Also this is their process

As we've all said before, no idea why she (and many others) find it so hard to just declare and disclose things as per guidelines. There are influencers with much smaller followings who just get with the program and disclose everything (to the point of declaring "Ad, gifted, have previously worked on paid ad", which is exactly what the guideline requires... just saw someone declare this in Stories, Debs of bangonstyle..)
I doubt her brainless followers (bots) would really mind if she disclosed things properly because they would still worship her mindlessly. Properly disclosing ads, gifts etc is NOT CONFUSING, so stop pretending like you're doing people a favour by not disclosing!
Honestly the energy she spends lying, preening, silencing negative comments and trying to portray a luxe image would be much better spent actually creating content of value and building her brand so she can actually BE luxe.
If she wants to play boss witch all the time she really needs to START BEING AN ACTUAL BOSS and not just pretend to dress up as one! (Same applies to other influenzas, e.g. her bestie ITF)

Reactions: 21
The way LM insists on declaring everything as an ad surely shows her complete lack of understanding re disclosure. She's gone from trying to hide the micro-text colour-disguised 'ad' to everything being an ad. She has clearly missed the point of the regulations and doesn't understand about the need for clarity about how she sourced the items. Why is it so hard for her to wrap her head around this? Tbh I don't think she does actually find it difficult. I think it's just very irritating to accept that the £4k order you've placed with vouchers will result in £1k on the tax bill.

Reactions: 14
Oh she knows that declaring everything as gifted/pr is not right but because she is a narcissist she can't bring herself to do what she is told. She will do what she can to make it look like it is her way and nobody can tell her how to do it. They live in their own bubble and create their own narrative to make others think they are in control. Its textbook stuff but its also something that exposes them. Even when they are shown proof they will spin a new narrative and in the end it becomes so ridiculous, just like it has now.
That tweet is basically saying that she only got caught out because people were reporting her. It almost sounds like a self admission that she new what she was doing and had to do something because she was going to be dragged to court. Yet still hasnt complied with the rules. I hope people keep reporting her for non disclosure because just because she says everything is gifted when it isnt..that isnt disclosure.
As for Ali...sorry Georgee..Tiny tears 🤣. He looks bleeping awful. Properly sick. Why are his outer eyes so red. That hair is awful. Grow the duck up tiny tears Ali Millen Gorden aka wet wipe. Your not 15 anymore. He looks like someone who is not happy in their situation. Very stressed. Hey..I've been there and I didn't look much better. It takes its toll.
As for her showing Ali in the bedroom. Doesnt prove he sleeps in that bed. He was fully clothed. Sorry didn't watch the vlog. Just going by the earlier pic posted.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I don't get this. Why is it up to her to feed him decent portions of healthy food? Why can't he do that himself? Why blame her? She is a vile person don't get me wrong but it's not the little lady's job to ensure her husband is fed, watered, ironed etc. It's the 21st century!
I think any lovely tattler commenting that Lidl should feed AlleyCat more food never means just that.
I take it for granted that any reference to Aldis access to basic rights of food is more like=
Aldi serves himself beige meat and liquefied asparagus with cashews dinner plate, then cue POS wife who slaps/scratches husbands face, and throws 3 quarters of the plate in the bin and sends him to the bathroom to eat.
I have observed narc women in my own home restricting food of their partner that I have presented hospitably, even over a stay of a few days. If she cant eat he sure as duck wont, if he tried filling his own plate, not joking now, Im sure he would be scared to, just another eunuch situation for Aldi, this is his life.
Shes a sadist but food has extra meaning as its about being skinnnnnieeee. XxxxxxxxxxxSmalllll

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I have been holding this in for some time but...

He looks an absolute mess.
Ali the hair looks crap
The hair looked crap on your wedding day when you tried to add extra height.
His eyes are like the eyes of a dead fish...no life, no emotion.
He has too much saliva in his mouth and is the sort of person that if you are too close when he speaks you will be covered in spit:eek:.
He may have a good heart ( sorry but the jury is out on that one) but he is as beige and boring as her and truly needs not only a head transplant but a personality transplant.
Sorry if that all seems a bit harsh.
I think they are trying to be beige because they don't have the spine to be a proper color. Actually standing for something and having voiced strong opinions or a genuine life give someone color, but on social media everyone or most are walking on eggshells to avoid conflict as they think it drives people away.
Social media is a duck up and a playground for bullies and for spineless beige people who can't handle criticism it's a very harsh environment to be in. Lidl and Aldi only stand for anything that makes them money.

Reactions: 12
I think they are trying to be beige because they don't have the spine to be a proper color. Actually standing for something and having voiced strong opinions or a genuine life give someone color, but on social media everyone or most are walking on eggshells to avoid conflict as they think it drives people away.
Social media is a duck up and a playground for bullies and for spineless beige people who can't handle criticism it's a very harsh environment to be in. Lidl and Aldi only stand for anything that makes them money.

They definitely don’t have a definitive style do they. He just looks so miserable too. It’s unbearable to watch.

Reactions: 6
Sorry, I’m going to rant for a sec.

As someone who works in marketing full time, Lydia’s part-time job openings have me pretty ticked. This vapid loser needs to STOP with the CEO and COO crap. K! You’re self-employed freelancer. You do not own a serious company with real employees, real products, real overheard, real shareholders, etc.

Also, it really irks me when people demand so much in marketing job descriptions and then have the nerve to say part-time. So basically - she wants two people to work their ASSES off for her while she fans about but doesn’t want to pay them a full-time salary or give them any benefits. What a vile joke!

I wish I could shake anyone who dares apply. It would be a big mistake and really get in the way of them finding a real full-time job with BENEFITS, growth opportunities, etc.

sorry but following this knobhead around ain’t it! 👋🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.