Lydia Millen #13 missing parcels and being an assh*le!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn't find anything about it. Just a tweet about her grandpa suffering from alzheimer's...So lydl I just hope you're visiting & loving him regardless of how YOU want to remember him..if not it'll haunt you once he's gone.

I think she said it in a vlog while she was in Italy or maybe after that, but it was definitely in a vlog.

Just one of her many lies.

With the job ad she says she's expanding her team, that's a lie in itself, she's replacing Cal who has had the sense to leave.

Reactions: 12
We all know why the cat likes that particular spot...... because it smells of fish!

Screenshot_20200121-040617_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200121-040637_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20200121-040644_Samsung Internet.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I couldn't find anything about it. Just a tweet about her grandpa suffering from alzheimer's...So lydl I just hope you're visiting & loving him regardless of how YOU want to remember him..if not it'll haunt you once he's gone.
Hi, sorry to butt in .........

She mentioned it in a vlog after the dolce gabanna trip to capri about how she would like to renovate her nonnas old house in italy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi, sorry to butt in .........

She mentioned it in a vlog after the dolce gabanna trip to capri about how she would like to renovate her nonnas old house in italy.
I couldn’t remember where she said it but it sounded so familiar—you’re completely spot on!!

Reactions: 4
4. 'Day free in our calendar' promised for making pouches for the animals of Australia.
Clearly you’re so busy being a troll you didn’t see the item Lydia was trying to sell us!!!!

it’s a pouch.....
a fluffer could obviously fit in there and you get to scroll Instagram at the same time.

Leonie x Lydia x fluffer appeal

C22937E6-8C74-4BF6-8CF0-B22B2DAB8030.jpeg
A4F461C0-7F20-4118-935A-95D8DE73FA80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I couldn’t remember where she said it but it sounded so familiar—you’re completely spot on!!

i think it was then, it was either that vlog or one where she visited her nan. But I also remember her mentioning it.

There are loads of properties in Italy for 1 euro for sale - so surely she can afford that :)

Reactions: 6
How many of those bags that she sold were gifted or bought with a voucher? Anyone feel like being a detective :p

Reactions: 7
Oh my! I just watched as she "planned her work day from bed". Her tasks included working out, placing a clothes order online, and packing for a trip. What a nut job! Online shopping and packing DO NOT count as work. I travel as part of my job and I don't get to take time away from the office to pack for my trips. She is absolutely nuts!

Also, she seemed super pleased to show everyone that Ali sleeps in the bed with her and she doesn't sleep alone. Good, job replying directly to Tattle threads, Lydia. Capture.PNG

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She's usually so good with her angles..
Yes she is. In fact when she was laying in bed videoing herself laughing about Ali and polished nails, it looked like the cheek filler was down to 2016 levels. I wondered if she’d gotten it dissolved... like in her NYE vlog, where she looked good for the same reason.

And did anyone catch her weird comment to Ali about him making money and that he could top up the gift card she gave him if he wanted services in excess of £200 (the value of her voucher to him), then had him confirm on camera that it was a good gift? I’d have told my husband if it went over that I’d take care of it as it was his Christmas gift! Which she gave (regifted?) to him because she didn’t think he was taking good enough care of himself. (How about you feed the man decent portions of healthy food, Lydia??) Dermaspa’s signature facial alone is £300!

Reactions: 10
(How about you feed the man decent portions of healthy food, Lydia??)
I don't get this. Why is it up to her to feed him decent portions of healthy food? Why can't he do that himself? Why blame her? She is a vile person don't get me wrong but it's not the little lady's job to ensure her husband is fed, watered, ironed etc. It's the 21st century!

Reactions: 11
What, has lydl not copied & begged one of these beds yet?
Claire Chanelle has just shown a couple of these beds from the French Bed Company that she bought. I give it 3 months before Lidl 'acquires' one, to be more in keeping with her panelled bedroom, blah blah blah bullshit!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.