Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Catlady1234

As we all know, Lydia wants facts, because she isn’t interested in opinions. (Unless the opinion is an arselicking one.)
So here is a fact: the posh wannabe fake accent she is trying to force is getting worse. The way she puts emphasis on her t-s and d-s at the end of each word is so laughable. I bet she practises it in front of a mirror daily, or is she taking elocution lessons?? Either way, it needs a lot of work still, the way she slips in and out of the fake posh speech is pathetic and desperate.
See, it’s a fact, not an opinion!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

coconochanel

VIP Member
Silk slips, lace, fresh roses. More like thermal PJ's, nude coloured undies and dead 'greenary' in every vase.

• Haha

sillymoomoo2

She hasn’t even done a proper research! When talking about Louis Vuitton she said the monogramming is not going anywhere. Well, it’s being discontinued!!!
From dogs to handbags, if Lydia says she’s done “the research” you can pretty much guarantee she hasn’t!

• Haha
  • Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 11.09.02.png

Aldi...mid reframing his thoughts? What on earth is he thinking.....'shall I be a little teapot today?' What the heck is that pose?? And what about that comment from fangirling Cha Cha? Do men really communicate like that??

• Haha
  • Sick

tamarinda

I am with @happyforest on this one
The biggest red flags that makes me be 100% certain that the hermes are fake is Lydia’s behavior
She would break all the glasses in her house with all screaming and perrrrrrfects if she got a hermes bag from the store

• Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Yep old pics…. Old stack. (Apologies for the ZOOM in) 🤣

Why would anyone post these pics for this post several months later? Out of alllll of her other old pics? Cause of the dress being red-ish? LAME and lazy content.

81D0CDFF-B3F2-46FC-9D21-938D32CC03EA.jpeg

• Wow

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
So not only has she apparently NOT stopped Berkeley eating grass, she’s let him eat so much he was sick 3 times during the night?! More great dog parenting from Lydia 👏😡
Dogs eat grass when they feel sick due to a bad tummy etc to make them throw up, so something is making him feel ill to start with 😟

• Wow
  • Sad

MissMidnight

VIP Member
From the pictures and quotes she posts, I sense she'll have her annual mental breakdown and needing to be scraped from the floor very soon. She doesn't seem alright and it's becoming very evident.
Well … Wednesday is the first anniversary of Elsie’s infamous “OPENING UP | THE LAST 9 MONTHS” video (and Thursday will be the anniversary of Nicky’s IGTV videos clapping back at her), so I expect the annual breakdown is right on track! 😉

PS: How time flies when you’re a Tattler! ⏰

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
You ate absolutely hilarious @MissMidnight. Wonderful!!! 🥰
Thank you so much, @The.world.has.gone.mad. ♥

What can I say, I’m hot and tired and I had nothing better to do while waiting for Master Midnight to finish talking to Freddy from next door about tomorrow’s surf conditions on the verandah - I’m not permitted to interrupt such a sacred discussion.

Master Midnight may have his limitations intellectually, and physically living with Cystic Fibrosis, but he really does live his life to the fullest and I’m one incredibly proud Mum! 🥰

• Heart

UsernameOfDreams

Chatty Member
  • Haha
  • Sad

HeidiH

Low and behold Roxie Nafousi has Lydia Millen on her podcast 🙄 I unfollowed and suggested she do more research into the people she interviews 😕

• Heart
  • Haha

happyforest

Chatty Member
@happyforest - I'm intrigued by this whole desire for a Birkin bag thing. Does it never occur to anyone to step back and think it's ridiculous to have to form relationships with sales assistants and have some sort of puchasing history to be able to buy one. And that people can't buy Birkins AND Kellys, rather one or the other? This whole mystique around Hermès seems insane to me. Without doubt they are good bags, but there are many others that are just as well made. Because does a $10,000 bag do much more than one costing $1000 or even $100? Although it's undoubtedly some kind of investment. Just such a lot of hard work, hoops to jump through and grovelling to shop staff. And then everyone assumes its a fake 😂😂
It carries things like any bag would. Kelly and Birkin bags will likely be far heavier than most other bags of comparable size because they are solid , layered leather, not filled with cardboard in their base, for example. No fabric linings, etc. They are heavy enough to cause physical pain, which was my first complaint once I started carrying them around. Admittedly, you are treated differently when you carry one. I suppose many people may like that sensation.

FWIW, I've purchased beautiful, handmade leather bags from tiny random boutiques in Italy that are as beautifully made for a fraction of the cost of a well known designer. And they held up beautifully for years. So it's not like you have to spend a bunch to get something well made, functional and beautiful.

It's still a damn sack and the end of the day! The manipulation of the mystique is crazy clever on Hermés' part, as the masses salivate for the privilege of dropping their hard earned money. It's embarrassing to me now, how excited I was to be offered the chance to spend what amounted to a modest car at the time on a freakin' purse. And that I kept going back for more like a junkie. Not the example I want to set for my girls.

I don't think purses are a true, wise investment, btw. Hermés holds its value in that you'll usually make a bit of money when you resell because there will always be someone out there that wants that Birkin/Kelly life without being a doormat for the boutique! LOL Yet you won't make near as much as what you'd make if you invested wisely and held steady.

• Heart

Emilee88

For frig’s sake Lydia, it’s a kitchen wall.

Get a grip, get a real life, get some content.

Also has anyone else thought recently that all the content she has is about her house, so why doesn’t she put it on her house Instagram channel. Surely that’s what it’s for.

Attachments

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Six Pairs of Clogs...

There’s six pairs of clogs on me table
This evening I thought we’d go Dutch
You can call me a fool, but I’m breaking the rule
And this windmill’s a wonderful touch
There are tulips galore, flying Dutchmen for sure
If you look hard you’ll all see a dyke
With a finger stuck in it; hang on - wait a minute
Yes, you’re right there’s a rusty old bike
Oh the thought, oh the planning
I’ve been Amsterdamming, as hard as my poor brain is able
Please give lots of praise, since I’ve seen better days
And the light that I bring to this table...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39

copycatrage

Now what I would really love is Nicky to do a podcast episode re-counting her story and trauma as a pregnant woman because of her dealings with a certain (unnamed) influencer (who never apologised!!!). Everyone has the right to free speech and I’d love to hear her story again as it’s SO disturbing and needs more air time! That traumatic event will be something she’ll take to her grave and it cannot be forgotten about. I’m sure the aftermath has been extremely difficult for her as well. Putting it out to the universe!

• Heart
The View Of Dreams

Shiplap walls, Figs like balls

Shrunken with emasculation

The master of the house, quivers like a mouse

And mourns his ball-sack deflation

• Haha
  • Heart