Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
A note from Twopennyworth Corner...

If it wasn’t shown being bought, unboxed and all the tiniest inside out detail discussed and the certification shown it isn’t a real Hermes. No Influencer leaves out the unboxing if it’s real. There - it’s been said now.

...and now the news. Energy prices are due to soar in ...

• Heart
Reactions: 42

Lola Faith

VIP Member
It's auto-captions. She pronounces it "rodeo" (just like "daxon") and it gets transcribed like that.

Yeah I get that, but seriously how un-professional -you would check that before uploading, knowing potentially 1,1million people could see your stories wouldn't you??

• Heart
Reactions: 42

beahunny

Chatty Member
What kind of absolute weirdos light SCENTED CANDLES when serving food? Who wants to smell roses or geraniums when they are eating a roast dinner? It's like they are aliens from another planet dropped into this house and forced to make everything up as they go along because they are completely lacking in any COMMON SENSE.

Also, the state of Ali's professional culinary knives are still a disgrace. He 100% just chucked them into the dishwasher and let that corrosive dishwasher liquid just have a go, didn't he? He is just marvelous at fucking everything up. If he had deliberately decided to destroy those knives, they would actually be in a better condition. If only he had access to a Google search engine and could do a bit of research into these things like "how to care for culinary knives" or "how to care for a wooden butchers block". Poor lad is just left in the dark with no resources to help himself and is forced to just make it all up on his own and get it all painfully wrong at every step. Poor Ali. Someone should allow him to access google. It's so unfair that it's not accessible to him?

Also Mr Millen-Gordon had a "lapse in judgement" when storing the bird food outside? What else is new? His "lapses in judgement" are an hourly event in that house. I would bet 100 quid that he hasn't learned that lesson and will readily store something else outside that will attract hungry rodents. I don't know why anyone would ever store anything edible in an unsecured outside container in any setting, urban or not. Rats or mice are pretty much everywhere. But I guess stating the obvious needs to be announced multiple times a day in that new build lemon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

Namima

VIP Member
Josie and her gang were at Sketch with Juicy Couture for tea. Poor Lyds, can't even muster up an invite for Juicy Couture. Even Village Idiot Em Shel managed to get an invite. 🤭
Screenshot_20220204-184730_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-070834_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-070837_Instagram.jpg

This view.
Is.
Meh.
Screenshot_20220205-123937_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Namima

VIP Member
A rat has been living ( and runied) her Oxenwood cushions ... 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

Screenshot_20220207-191120_YouTube.jpg

The fern in the greenhouse has died.

Screenshot_20220207-191642_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220207-191619_YouTube.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick

Michelle05

Chatty Member
I find it so weird how Ali is “mr millen gordon “ but she is not “Lydia millen gordon”.

He really is one of her pets 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

Hayleyraine

Out of all the classless clueless things in the last video - and there were so many - the idea she might take some high street trousers to a bespoke tailor to have them use as a ‘template’ is beyond belief. Set aside the fact they look terrible anyway, has it not occurred to her that’s deeply insulting? They’d probably not be that offended though, since they’d be laughing her straight out of the store.

• Haha
  • Sad

Jessie98

VIP Member
This puts everything into perspective. Life can be so cruel
Lydia should be absolutely ashamed of herself
Lydia will never ever feel shame because she turns it all back to her been the victim. She completely forgets that she abused a heavily pregnant woman and demanded she fix her hair. Hair that she ruined herself by not doing what Nicky told her to do, because no one tells princess Millen what to do. We just need to keep reminding people that this witch of a woman could have caused serious harm to Nicky and her unborn baby. Plus the amount of respect and admiration Nicky has in her industry goes to prove it. Lydia is just a horrible person. There is nothing remotely nice about her. Plus Nicky has lots of celeb clients who support her and she is stunning. Everything Lydia is not.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
This ⬆⬆⬆
Do you recall her saying she didn't do well at school and would have done better with a private tutor so the whole focus was on her? Ugh!

Also, it's funny that Lidl persuaded Frow to ditch the agency and she's now doing well, even though her bestie is her manager. Cawwie is a big part of the problem.
Yes agree! And the talk of throw away friendships and how she had to learn that she has to treat the relationship with respect and that a friendship is like a marriage. That was strange. I never thought of any of my friends as throw away or whatever word she used.

Just wanted to make all our lovely Tattlers aware that today in all schools in Italy it's "Odd sock" day where all children go to school in mismatched socks in the name of charity for children with Autism.

The message is that just because something is different, doesn't mean it's wrong ...... and in actual fact being different is actually quite special.

There I go tearing up ... FFS :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:
Aww how nice! My nephew has Asperger. I saw this a while back. Really love it.

4E6AEE8F-C863-413D-8A65-D12BAA4004E5.jpeg

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
Why oh why as a luxury influencer would you not document your journey on getting an extremely sought after Kelly.She really needs calling out on her bullshit.would you not film actually going to the Hermes store and even if you can’t film inside at least film the day you actually acquired your dream bag.none of it rings true.Reading her comments on the mini Kelly she must realise everyone thinks it’s either a fake or a from a re seller.I just can’t with her thinking she is so special that Hermes would get her dream bag within a few months.Bollocks Lydia.
If she bought it second hand why doesn't she say it? What's the shame? So many women do.

Inferiority complex. She needs to be that rich hermes client that has a special relationship with them. Why? Buying second hand is fine, who cares as long as you've got the bag you want??? Plus if it's second hand why doesn't she ra't about it being more sustainable to look better than thee? That's why people think it's fake.

Plus you don't get anything else from hermes than a client relationship, they're never gonna do business with you, they don't need you Elsie. So why not openly saying you bought your bags on Sellier or whatever and negotiate a deal with them??? So stupid.

SHe makes everything so complicated. Like her new rebranding, why did she have to rant about it and make it so unclear what it was she was talking about in her vlog??? Just say you've rebranded and we'll see the new visuals slowly appear on her insta for God's sake.

• Sick
  • Sad

Hayleyraine

What a horrorfest!

Can you just imagine what Teefers and Char had to say being invited to the rat infested bungalow and having dinner cooked for them by the chief rat catcher? It's a stretch to think the one in the film is the only one on the premises. Who else is scuttling around the unused basement bathrooms? Let's hope Ali washed his hands before fingering everyone's food as he plated it all. (Why didn't he allow them to do it themselves from serving dishes?) Although maybe it was a sneaky bit of payback to having to listen to cooking tips from Char.

And Lidl's 'your meat/my mouth' comment? And the grated cheese all over the floor during prep. A kindergarteners' cookery class would make less of a mess.

Her explaining how to create a tablescape would be funny if it wasn't so pathetic. Still, at least there's a Daylesford candle on the table. So everything is 'bloomin' wonderful. If anyone from Daylesford was watching, they'd be appalled to be namechecked into the middle of this fiasco.

And then Teefers had to sit on the rat-nibbled cushions. I did have to hold back a laugh at that.

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Watching Ali vlog and 1/2 way through pausing on watching this puppy eat dirt 😴😴😴. These suiting companies are probably having a really rough time with so many clients not working in office, traveling , having events and dressing more casually. I know they have paid Ali to come all the way to Manchester to GIVE him a made to measure tux to help their business. It’s hard seeing Ali spending a whole day hemming and hawing over buttons, pockets and fabrics with them (and photographer) to take this free tuxedo and probably a lot of money for the deal… that he may never wear. I hope they get some business to make up for this expense.

Gosh I wish influencers would take a hot minute to give back and do some pro bono to help charities and local businesses. They could do so much good by just tagging and highlighting without anything in return. I can’t think of any of them who do this sadly. Maybe Fleur with her running races? Only pay to play like a bunch of greedy hookers.

Maybe I’m over thinking it but I feel like Lydia, Ali, Charlie and Josie are preying on local businesses. Draining them and promising big returns.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

lollieloo

VIP Member
I can be a little materialistic at times I admit , not particularly proud of it but I can not begin to imagine living a life as over indulged and shallow as this big beaked bobble head ! She lives to show off ! Her channel is just one long boring AF brag ! She takes materialism to a whole new level. She thinks because her clothes and furniture etc are all ridiculously high priced that somehow that makes her so much better than a person who shops consistently and too frequently in Primark and Ikea along with what she would determine ( the whole fast fashion brigade ) no love , your just as wasteful and as guilty of throw away society behaviour . She honestly thinks money and an over styled TRY HARD home is what makes her special and a cut above the rest. All I see is a wannabe who needs to lay off the contour which looks like she’s got 70s sideburns and the effected fake accent and occasional lisp ! If I hear her call the dogs sir or monsieur one more time ! 😩 you absolute FRAUD ! Wish she would just eff off and get locked in ( accidentally by mr Lydia no balls gordon ) 😐 her toilet roll cupboard or something. Nauseating Nobody !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40

Julia123

VIP Member
Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!
Agree... even this very week... she could have done so much more with the Far Fetch opportunity. Literally she is given free designer items to keep and all she has to do is talk about the brand and make her followers want to click through to buy and generate sales for the company. They don't send her these vouchers just so she can shop for herself. This isn't a GIFT of featuring them in a vlog that she's giving to THEM but she sure comes off that way.

I don't need to type here how all the other influencers talk about FF as I am sure you all watch the other more professional "content creators". They are so grateful and seem to really like the company... and explain about how the company works. I feel like they also choose items that they not only like but that their followers will BUY and um... make sure they are included in the code. Even if they are doing this because they are being paid... they understand the assignment. It's a paid sales gig.

Not only does the vlog title sound very misleading WHAT I BOUGHT AFTER MY MONTH LONG SPENDING BAN. LIES, she was given vouchers and we all know she wasn't on a spending ban. She was just trying to lie about why she hasn't had any brand deals/hauls/partnerships. Even the photo implies she bought Dior when it was a press gift of A SINGLE foundation.

This is verbatim what Lydia said as she started the AD portion of the vlog and her freebie clothing that was meant to generate SALES for FF...

"I'm working with Farfetch on this video. (looks away like she is annoyed). As you know I've shopped at Far Fetch for such a long time so - (looks away flips hands up negatively and eyerolls and says the following still looking away) you don't even need me go into that. You obviously have my usual code that you can use (looks away again annoyed) to get 10% off." Mutters about T&C in the description box... back to HER now... "Really like I said in my last video I've been like honing (deep breath/sigh) that sort of classiness that I love blah blah blah memememememe".

1643834298001.png
1643834318097.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart

Wophie

VIP Member
Is someone trying to copy ITF now?? 🙄🥱 #noideasofherown
Thanks for reminding me to romanticise my life Lydia. Scrubbing the bog today was so romantic.

This shit makes me so angry. I've had the shittest depressing day and this fucking meringue tells me to romanticise it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Talking about her team...

I reckon Carrie works from home and comes in one or two days a week - her work is probably just begging phone calls, sorting the photographer out for shoots and dealing with the post and PR.

Dee is on maternity leave, can't see any need for her to return, althoug the Depop pile must be huge now.

Fee deals with the finances - code for - she chases outstanding invoices (can't be many).

Sooo what happened to her 'friend' Alex the ex-air stewardess? Didn't last long, nothing for her to do probably.

Why did people like Cal and that cute photographer guy AJ or something leave? Not enough work, probably paid by the job not salary, and a horrible boss!

• Haha
  • Wow