Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bobandblu

I imagine Ali got an absolute ear roasting for putting the bird feed in with the cushions, Like when he dropped the f&b paint on the drive *accidentally* and she had a full on bottom lip protruding tantrum (what will daddy think)

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 38

Namima

VIP Member
Well done to Aldi for finally crediting people for their quotes ...
Now Aldi, PASS IT ON TO KIM JONG MILLEN. 🤭

Screenshot_20220201-100622_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
Can we just compare for a moment? 😈

Ca$$ie (who I LOVE) has 83k subscribers and did a wonderful unboxing of a Virgil piece that is SO Amazing and SO HER! Such authentic joy!

She’s got more authentic views considering the lower sub numbers and waaaaaay more comments/engagement than Lydia with 900 something k 🤖. Note the massive amount of likes for Cassie video vs Lydia… again at so so many less subscribers. Curious how there is not ONE thumbs down for Lydia’s offering. 🧐

Honestly Lydia should not have included ANY of this 🐀 content. It’s irrelevant and disgusting. It was ONE pillow. She completely derailed her little attempt to show up Josie and Charlie with a roast dinner with this gross content that dominated the video. And the thought of sitting her guests down after dinner on those unwashed cushions was 😬. Would have been better off showing making a cake.

I’m sure suddenly Lydia’s 🐀 video will rocket in popularity among 🤖 and she’ll have 200k views in no time which will make zero sense considering the failing content and terribly negative (and true) comments.

AE166AE0-1026-45F5-8E06-5CF193B9B310.jpeg

ADAEA1D0-9031-4F8A-8B6F-1E9BE5DA435F.jpeg

Cassie’s video for you bag lovers and those who love to see authentic content.

And yes this is a you tube link cause… Cassie deserves the Adsense and stats.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
I've just come across this account on IG also watched a video of hers on youtube talking about her upbringing. She seems to resent her mum and that side of her family (for being poor?) and love her dad and her step-mum. Have I got that right? From the limited clips I've watched she seems vile, got that mean girl bully vibe about her.

• Heart
  • Wow

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
So what we are going to be getting from now on is A Day in the Life 😴😴😴😴. The fact that she has been dropped by all brands of any status whatsoever will be ignored and this new wholesome self will evolve like a poor man’s Irene - a yellow pack, budget version and she will, no doubt, maintain that she manifested this new persona.

She said on the podcast that her fave quote is ‘She stepped out of the race she never wanted to be in’. So now we’re treated to this new version Elsie, even worse than the last one imo.

• Haha
  • Wow

HoneyBee20

Chatty Member
Lydia also saying 4 times in about 10 minutes how wonderful the garden is when the place looks so shit and nothing matches, then claiming she’s so happy sitting outside with smoke blowing in your eyes on a freezing cold January?? If this isn’t someone hating their life but putting on a front I don’t know what is.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Stefano

VIP Member
I don’t believe for one second a podcast situation occurred. She’s just lazy and deluded. I believe she’s referring to the Espa live thing when the comments went bananas 🍌🍌🍌🍌 This podcast suited her down to the ground because the format was simple - defining moments and manifestation. It wasn’t exactly Newsnight and no real questions were asked such as Glóby being overpriced and vat and shipping hidden in white print on a white background let alone shipping returns by first class mail, etc - totally calculated to hide the costs let alone the vegan leather lie.

I have not listened to it ... nor do I wish to .. mainly becuase I value the amount of braincells I have at the moment and do not wish to lose anymore.

However the REAL reason why she did this is exactly what you stated @Milking Keynes as it was an easy "watch with mother" type podcast.

There would have been no difficult questions / no difficult situations and no accountability for anything .... a Narc's total dream.

The "team" would have vetted all the questions / tone/ direction of the podcast before she would have even agreed to it. It would have been calculated down to the n'th degree.

Now if she had put herself out there to another podcast that would have forced her to accept responsibility / take control of her past actions and ask some really squirmish questions, and she was able to hold her own I would possibly see a level of growth that would be highly applauded.

Sitting with your "girlfriend" influencer ...giggly and blowing smoke up each other's vagina's is hardly taking account but then again .. it's what she wants .. Zero damage / Zero content / Zero factfinding/ Zero personal growth.... Lydia to a T!!!!

What did we expect??

• Heart
  • Wow

Julia123

VIP Member
She has got away with this behaviour for so long now it is part of her personality and she knows no other way. I can't see her being able to work for anyone or hold down a job in the future when this goes up, so she'll have to have a baby and Ali will either continue blogging or being and electrician!

Although I cannot bear to think of her as a Mother, it is bad enough she has pets, and she is only able to carry on with this type of behaviour because of enablers such as Carrie and Ali.
Agree and I feel like she only likes animals because they unconditionally love her and don’t call her out. She wants to surround herself with them so they can feed her ego. Every time she talks about the pets I feel like it’s more about herself and how she feels and how much they love her.

When I hear other animal lovers talk about animals/pets it feels so different. Less forced and more authentic love for the pet. Never about themselves.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I seriously fail to believe that she no longer gets hate after manifesting it or some shit. If she gets less it's because she heavily restricts and moderates her comments, not to mention probably having Carrie vet any direct messages first.
Of course, you only have to look at the comments on her Youtube flogs to see this. She only used to look at the first few hours comments and then again in the morning after and delete, delete! Recently she's started commenting and explaining herself and replying to people, but obivously not any controversial messages!

Remember when she said she had to close her insta DM's because of trolls and hate messages and then she must have forgotten she said that because later down the line she was talking about reading and answering DM's.

Problem with those who lie continuously is that they forget their lies!

• Heart
  • Sad

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!
She has failed in every way to complete her side of the relationship. As you say, her spelling, mispronunciation, opening PR as Christmas presents to herself instead of promoting the brand, not promoting small brands - not even crediting, linking or paying them for services supplied as one Tattler found out first-hand and bravely posted the details here.

However, she is hurt. The comments hurt her, the brands hurt her, the last podcast hurt her (all bs) and now the meds caused her mental health issues. Well, if she was on meds, we have proof from her Glóby vlog that she was on her second bottle at the exact timeframe she claims to have been on same meds so it’s entirely unbelievable. I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I don’t believe she took them.

And - with regard to all the ‘hurt’, at least noone tried to hurt her wallet which can’t be said for her and her greedy cash grab.

• Heart
  • Sad

coconochanel

VIP Member
God what a borefest and extra points if you spotted the Flora margarine in the fridge :giggle: . I will give Ali props for at least trying which is more then she does! 'We arn't having champagne but I like the height of the flutes so I put them out anyway' well why not juts put wine glasses out, you know seeing as you are having wine!:rolleyes:

• Haha

motherofglitter

wow she straight up LIED about purchasing that kelly at the store. it's from luxury promise or another reseller like that. she said it was delivered to her, which is not something hermes would EVER do to someone with zero purchase history like her. even during lockdown they would likely be running on appointments. and not a single mention of the mysterious mini kelly!

mustbeuni

VIP Member
So she’d first bag recommendation is a bag that she’s never seen in person? And Louis Vuitton isn’t getting attention? She has no clue what people are talking about. She needs to stop calling herself a fashion influencer

• Haha
  • Sick