Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lola Faith

VIP Member
This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!

Most of us don't know how to spot a real versus fake, but i've just watched a few videos on it and it is pretty easy to look for the main points. The stitching on the little key pouch is wonky and over stitched as said above and whilst the gold writing is all centred and not too heavily embossed - which are giveaways for fake, the lettering of the word HERMES is all wonky and not straight at all.

I do think that the straps hanging down thing - whilst it could be the case on a Birkin, maybe not so much on a more structured bag like the Kelly and especially in the harder more structured leather.

Very interesting and the more I watch and read, the more I am convinced about her Kellys being fake. Someone who is definitely seeing a down turn in their career, scrabbling around for content, taking on things they would never have considered a year ago (Toaster/Hairburst etc) - she could be getting huge Youtube flog numbers for a whats in my Kelly video, comparing the Kelly to the mini Kelly, one about the Birkin and of course she's missed 3 unboxings.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 39

Julia123

VIP Member
You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. She’s such a cunt. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

View attachment 1034264
Exactly and of course she has to be a victim EVERY TIME! Can’t ever just promote the thing. Oh and somehow she has made this woman’s popular book and podcast all about herself! 🙄

🤢🤢🤢🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

CDFCD5FE-BB84-465A-8005-98333CC877EE.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I can't believe she recommended that Bonaventura bag, she's never seen it in real life - I've never heard of the brand, never seen the bags on anyone, let alone an influencer, how does she know they are good? Looked at their insta and it's all in chinese or japanese, not sure what, and all the tagged posts seem to be of phone cases, and they sell hand sanitiser. Is she hoping for a brand deal with them for the UK or something, just very odd! Load of bullshit on their website too, and a lot of money for bags no one has ever seen!

She's stopped commenting on the vlog, must be watching Ali make dinner!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

FreddieR

I really did like a lot of her outfits back in this era. I agree her outfits were more classic like @TinyDAncer29 said.

Back then you could take inspo from her outfits (if they were to your taste) - for me they were stylish and smart, but still wearable on a day to day basis.

Nowadays the bulk of her outfits are pretty frumpy (my opinion) and not outfits you’d find most people wearing anyway, but especially day to day - My personal style preference aside, her Victorian dresses are a bit too dressy (pardon the pun) for a lot of women to find themselves wearing daily I would have thought.
I have to agree, and quite strongly!

I actually started following Lidl just before she got married and moved into the bung. Her style, whilst copied was much cleaner in the lines and flattering for her figure. Was more inspiring if anything.

Current Victoriana seems to be a very weird attempt to dress in the so-called cottagecore style. Suspect this is Jose's influence... However, I know people who do wear long/prairie dresses on the daily, but this is actually their style and has been for a long time. They style the dresses accordingly and always look well put together without the clothes wearing THEM. Whereas Lidl, it's all an act. Pretending to be something else until a new thing comes along 🤢

• Heart

Allexie01

VIP Member
I just watched about 11 minutes of Josie’s vlog when she said she was going to have a shower using her freshly tumbled dried towels… she lifted the top one up and behold, a tag was still on it. Why do influencers lie like no tomorrow? Is there anyone who speaks the truth? I’m really getting sick of these lying b*tches.
She was called out about it and this was her response.....

Screenshot 2022-02-04 at 11.00.03.png

She needs to get her eyes tested....anyone could see that they were brand new towels. She really does insult the intelligence of her followers. Why did she not edit it out? Conniving, manipulative pillocky liar!!! (Sorry for being OT)

• Angry
  • Sick

FreddieR

This is an up close of the print on her( Lou) Hermès bag, sorry but that smells of 100% fake, they never send out bags with print like that. All her bags are fake, it II impossible for someone of her age whose parents aren’t rich to have so many high end luxury bags!
That wonky stitching!!

No wonder Lidls avoids any close ups on the Kelly's.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
Here is the visual aid for those not watching tonight's train wreck. As a person who is 50, I have NO desire to repeat this seriously unflattering type of pants from the late 80's. She has a fab body with a VERY flat tummy and look what she looks like in these! Where there is no pooch, one appears. Makes her ass look horrible... and check the length! Can't even handle the safari lewk tucking into riding boots.

Tamara had pants on like this recently... also horrible. no thanks

Some things should be left in the past.

P.S. I think she had to show off the oxenwood furniture to Charlie because he comments on it a lot in stories and when at Bister Village. She only does things to show off.

View attachment 1046955 View attachment 1046957View attachment 1046970 View attachment 1046976 View attachment 1046978
She looks like she is full-on wearing an adult nappy. How does this not register in even her brain? And didn't she say that she is bringing those trousers to the tailor so they can replicate the exact pattern in different fabrics?

Her tailor's reaction when she brings in those trousers to replicate:
tumblr_mdvu67ieqx1ry4qim.gif

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Honestly the globy and even the getting caught treating nicky horribly.... wouldn't be enough to get her dropped from nearly EVERY BRAND SHE'S EVER WORKED WITH and now feeling the cold from new projects. Her current career and lack of deals and honestly friends.... has to be due to how she has behaved and treated others for years and years and years. She got lucky, did well at the beginning and then did her own self in by being lazy, mean and ungrateful.

She had to be so rude and not performing to get this iced out.

Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!

• Heart
  • Sad

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Now Elsie’s “created” her own gel nail polish shade.

And she’s named it … POTAGER GREEN! 🤢 🪣

13DAC550-5165-4F25-9EBB-D758F74DDAC2.jpeg
8A506FBC-88F1-4361-BD96-AC65551114BF.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Ok, two things from me today...
The width of her entire nose is almost as wide as her mouth :oops: This filled out honker of hers will surely start to impede her vision soon, if not already!? I have commented previously, as have most of us, about her constant desire to want more/something new/absolutely anything because she is so unfulfilled in her empty 'pretend life' she has created online, but my goodness, this constant work she is having done to her face needs to stop soon. I really don't know if those around her are too scared to speak up and tell her enough is enough or if they really do resent her narcissism and bullying, that they sit back and relish in her self-destruction?

2B6E3BD5-62B5-4E90-A894-BA230144F548.jpeg

Also, as a MAJOR non-believer that ANY of her Hermès bags are real (not because I am a luxury bag expert, mostly because I have great bullshit radar), is this really the finish and/or seams you would expect from a top tier, Hermès product?

Remini20220203184434747_edit_2599291199002858.jpg

Thank you for coming to my TED talk :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 38

MissMidnight

VIP Member
Is every single Instagram Story Elsie posts going to have her new logo and her name at the bottom of it?

We know who you are Elsie … we have 123 threads dedicated specifically to you, you muppet! 🙄

14260B91-58CB-4631-8DC6-FA6A11E8061D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
And Ali has Moncler! He’s just doing better and better as she slides downward. She needs to be nicer to him cause he’s gonna control the money soon. And notice how much more age appropriate and flattering this is?! The dressing like a hunting man from 1910 is doing neither of them any favors TBH. Do they realize they can do these walks in cute winter clothing?

View attachment 1032314View attachment 1032315
What the h*'ll is he on about? He doesn't live in a city. He doesn't scale peaks. Why does it brighten a grey day? It's black.

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Well look at that, showcasing gorgeous, UNWRINKLED clothing, whilst incorporating the goodies that Jimmy Choo sent her as well. Oh, and see how great it looks when the clothes aren't 2 sizes too small? Lydia, take heed, you're making yourself look larger than you are by insisting on wearing clothing that isn't really your size.

Love this post - she's dropped the ITF and is now Victoria Mcgrath, 1.4 million on Insta - well done to Vic!

• Heart
  • Wow

helenmoorhouse

Just watched the Ali vlog, honestly, the bit where he roasts and smashes the garlic- a part of me died inside, literally painful to watch! However watching him serving it up looking so proud made me feel quite sad for him, he really is trying...

• Haha
  • Sad

Namima

VIP Member
Watching an old vlog dated December 2018 and it was supper time ...

The meal ...
Lyds' bowl of cheese
Screenshot_20220205-203446_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-203454_YouTube.jpg

Ali's bowl
Screenshot_20220205-203540_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220205-203547_YouTube.jpg

Cold cheese straight out of the packet and that damn grater ... some things never change.

• Haha
  • Sick

Jessie98

VIP Member
Ali promoting bloody Sky again. I mean seriously do Sky really need to be paying these morons to sell their product?????? Sky is well known everywhere, there are constant ads on TV about them. Giving free stuff to greedy arseholes like the Millen Gordons is a major turn off.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Those comments will be deleted soon for sure!

She's plugging this heatless waves thing in the hope of getting a sponsorship deal with them - obviously - we all know that's what she does when she actually buys something with her own money! Same thing with Olaplex, she's not shut up about both of them for the last week. Same thing happened with Hairburst - but they sent them to her and she never used them and ignored them until she was literally scraping the bottom of her cupboard for deals!

Only Lydia could fuck up something as easy as curling her hair without heat, by using heat! And yes she does look like Hagrid and she knows it!

• Haha
  • Wow