Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Agree - She seems to be very influenced by irenemylife. However, I have been viewing Irene's wall and stories for a few weeks now. She seems to be actually and authentically living this life and posting it organically/authentically. They actually eat the vegetables they grow... whole family helps in the garden... not having tea parties but actually using the greenhouse for real growing etc. Never seeems to be dressing oddly to garden. I don't know if I've ever seen Irene tag a brand to be honest so not sure how she's earning income. And her house and grounds are 1 million times prettier than Lydia or even Josie's house.

If you follow along with Irene you can see EVERY SINGLE THING IN HER LIFE IS BEING COPIED BY LYDIA except the important and authentic points of it. I don't believe for a second Lydia would be posting green nails and gardening if she still had a decent bewty and fashun career. This is desperate.
Not sure if this was answered yet, but she’s self made and has sold a company. Here’s a podcast feat. her:

Reactions: 13

Allexie01

VIP Member
Is he a stalker, or why does he always stay hidden in random house entrances?

The coppers still got no clue who the mysterious rat killer on the boArders of Bucks may be.
I've heard that the serial killer has been spotted in the area too :oops:

• Haha
  • Wow

jadore23

Chatty Member
I thought the SAME! It was interesting how she worded it and revealed a little more than she has in the past. Like it was a sudden parting she hadn’t planned for. Then she and this Roxy woman bonded over not having a management company because those companies can’t devote 100% of their time and attention to the “talent”. I don’t think they understand what management companies do, especially for people like Lydia who were realitvely unknown in the world and to big brands. She makes it more about money and not having 100% focus on her.

Neither of em recognized that management has the relationships, strategies and so much more. I bet Lydia wouldn’t have gotten those early gigs with brands without their help and relationships.

It’s quite clear now that her “blazing own trail” 🙄 of best friend manager who has no relationships, law or business background, no you tube account, watches no videos, and has no interest in fashion “managing“ her career and deals.

All this rambling like hiring Cawwie launched her into the stratosphere when she’s only done an ad for a dirty toaster, set a table for a tv show, and pretended to be obsessed a workout mirror. And lest you forget doing this podcast and gushing about an ‘author’ and book having only read HALF OF IT! 🤯
Was the L'Oreal thing done by her management? I can't imagine she landed it like that.

Oops...

VIP Member
They are a terrible choice, I agree. They do nothing for her whereas the high waist cigarette pants are so, so much better. The backless shirt I could do without though...remember that hideous shirt she wore in Ibiza with Teefers? It was like the striped shirt of the last vlog but had a bib?!
I can’t remember that - my daffs tease me for my lack of memory you know…😕

• Haha
  • Sad

georgiecait

VIP Member
Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

View attachment 1031772
I read this as if it was a cringe Drama GCSE performance 😂

• Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
Yep, I was thinking as Ali played music over what the guy was saying as he valiantly tried to promote his own company that it comes to something when someone will travel all the way to Manchester for a free tux. Of course I stupidly failed to realise he would have been paid to go and of course his assistant was on the freebie too and would need paying. Zips and buttons take such an indecisive eternity to choose...Self absorption is always painful to watch...

The puppy on the other hand..? 🌟
Yeah exactly. And yes lil puppy is the highlight. He’s so cute.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12

Julia123

VIP Member
I was VERY surprised she managed to get a prescription for accutane for acne, it’s a really powerful drug with unpleasant and in some cases, dangerous side effects (suicidal thoughts, organ failure for example). You have to have actual acne (not just a couple of spots) over the course of considerable months or years.

In my case, I had moderate acne which I’d had for a year and a bit, but as well as that I was also prescribed it was for the dreadful scarring my acne left behind when it flared up. Like dark red, purple marks that stayed for months (some even for a couple of years!)

Bad acne that could not be treated using other tried methods, or acne + scarring are the two reasons that I am aware you would be prescribed it. They definitely don’t just give it to anyone. I don't recall ever seeing her with with either acne nor scarring but maybe someone will correct me on that. I don’t even remember seeing her with many/any spots over the years.

They are actually strict about who they prescribe this to, you can only be prescribed by a dermatologist. If you go to a doctor, they refer you to one.

In most cases you will need to have tried other medications first (antibiotics, or that horrible smelling roll on thing for example) and if they didn’t work they will then consider accutane.

Yeah, I’m no expert but I looked into it a lot before taking it. I am very confused about how she got it. Perhaps she went private and perhaps it’s easier to get private? God knows.

I hope it worked out for your sister ❤
Thanks! Hope yours worked out. It worked beautifully for my sister and she's been clear ever since.... and she's 48! So thankful for medications like this for those who actually need it!

• Heart

pattiwhitegirl

Read that response from her ..........what a complete dumb fuck with zero interest in her audience.

She put that bag out there for the poor morons that watch her but she would never buy it because:

A: She is a snob
B: She evidently doesn't like it but uses the excuse that it wouldn't be utilised in her wardrobe???
C: She has more money so doesn't want to buy cheap shit .. but her audience should.

I mean the audacity to even put a response out there like that is purely pretentious ..... "I am so swanky I have more money to splurge, but here you go peasants get some nasty ass Japanese shit for your budgets".

Vomitworthy snobby twat as usual! :sick:
I just read your response. Great minds think alike but you put it so much more eloquently than I did. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Labradork

Thank you my dear 😍

I hate merging posts too....if there's one thing I dislike about Tattle it's that!

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?
Well shit! I must have really cheap ass cleaners because all mine do is…clean. Unless you have live in help where do you find one that will iron your clothes, too? ❓❓❓

• Haha

Alleykat

I’m not going to lie. I was fascinated watching that rat climb the ladder. Even vermin want to escape the bunga. And why not put the animals innthe house before trying to catch a possibility diseased rst
Like a rat up a drainpipe ladder……it did give me a good belly laugh. Ali is kind to animals👏

• Haha