Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wophie

VIP Member
Don't they see it in the urine or blood work?
Now I can't take it anyway, in the meantime I started course of meds for my mental health and one of them is heavy on the liver. I was so outraged, humiliated and sad when I went to the derm, and she insisted I have to take the pill, I was already in my 30ies and never took anything like that. I can't just start with hormones for shits and giggles.
I felt devalued and reduced, my opinion didn't matter. I always think, what do they tell lesbians, for example? I think I am in general overly sensitive regarding that topic since had so many bad experiences with people. I am upfront about myself, but everyone thinks they know better than me.
I have the feeling that women have it hard to acquire certain valuable medication or procedures, just because they are the one being able to carry a child. But there are two people in this, not only one. I mean, this is a discussion for some different thread.

I never came to that idea. I think my anxiety to get figured out would've spiked during all the months. 🤣
I understand that, I think your situation is different as you would have had regular checkups. For me it was just that one postpartum checkup and that's it.

Reactions: 10

CarrotSunshine

Sorry that's Moncler done for me now ( shame is I have bloody 5 of them ..... Italian staple don't you know for winter .. highly recommend even for the price ..but GRRRRRRRRRRR)....... fuck me are no brands sacred anymore ... GET ME WINE NOW! :mad:
Have Moncler as well...screw the wine, how do we feel about very expensive whisky? Not sure Tom will be extremely enthusiastic about me consuming his 15+ years ones out of frustration, but oh well. I'll make it up to him😈😈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Burning incense ??? Kama sutra Yoga book on the kitchen counter ? 🤪

Middle Eastern, I would hazard a guess, would be by placing Waitrose hummus at each end of the table. :rolleyes:

She is a moron.
Yes, and that Yoga book's author is some white blonde chick.

• Haha

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
Oh PLEASE do! Though as like Lydia I am a little afraid of spiders so please do not be offended if I am blindfolded

Oooh I do like Dairy Milk, but my go to is Galaxy. Although I'm currently trying to drop hints by scrolling up and down the Godiva chocolate Instagram page and sniffing/sighing whilst sat next to my husband. 😉
Galaxy is my fav too ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

K18

VIP Member
She has failed in every way to complete her side of the relationship. As you say, her spelling, mispronunciation, opening PR as Christmas presents to herself instead of promoting the brand, not promoting small brands - not even crediting, linking or paying them for services supplied as one Tattler found out first-hand and bravely posted the details here.

However, she is hurt. The comments hurt her, the brands hurt her, the last podcast hurt her (all bs) and now the meds caused her mental health issues. Well, if she was on meds, we have proof from her Glóby vlog that she was on her second bottle at the exact timeframe she claims to have been on same meds so it’s entirely unbelievable. I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I don’t believe she took them.

And - with regard to all the ‘hurt’, at least noone tried to hurt her wallet which can’t be said for her and her greedy cash grab.
Does anyone have the picture of her medication on her table?

Reactions: 7

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
Are all Kellys priced the same? How comes Lydia paid £7880 and Claire Chanelle paid £7630 for the one she bought in December 2021?
Because she bought it in France and got her tva/vat back! Maybe??

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Missmarpleknows

She likes to re-

thanks for the insight! I am curious why she was on this medication when she only ever had like 2 pimples every couple months? My sister was on it as a teen for cystic and horrific acne all over her poor face. What are the other reasons for taking it?
I think she paid a private Dr to get the prescriptions, can anyone remember the private GP clinic where she was getting the dermatologist prescription? I’m sure she did a video about it?

Reactions: 4