Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

K18

VIP Member
I was thinking that but given I'm from the US I wasn't sure.

AGREE! And I'll say it again... she's a bag lover IMPOSTER! Real bag lovers (I'm one of them) talk about the bags with passion, knowledge and usually FUN! She made it like a school report and it felt REALLY INAUTHENTIC.

I think the bags are no different than cars, clothes, greedhouse, defender, watches, rings... just status symbol material items for a shop aholic insecure person. I never want to hear another peep out of her about bags. She mistreats them and doesn't take care of them right. Makes me sick.
You should follow Parisian_sweet on Instagram. He is a vintage reseller but he is so knowledgeable and funny.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I think her style was much more typically classic back then. These photos could be from yesterday or ten years ago. The clothes she wears now are just for 'now', keeping up with the trends. That said, I did watch an episode of Keeping Up Appearances the other day and Hyacinth Bucket (which is pronounced bouquet for anyone who doesnt know 🤣) was wearing very similar dresses, so perhaps they will stand the test of time!!
Lydiot doesn't have a streamline phone.

• Haha

Rhea

Congratulations to our @Elle Belle for a brilliant thread title with 63 votes! 🍾🥂🎈🏅🏆

Thanks to everybody who voted in the poll about the cause of Lydia's headaches. Alcohol consumption was the favourite ...and in second place....reading Tattle on her phone! When you know, you know!

Chapter No. 1
2021 THE BOOK
Joys of simple Elsie's life

THE DAWN OF A NEW THREAD.
Hope over experience.
Recap. LIVING SEASONALLY. Marshmallow skies.
Doona dresses. Eye eye.
Padded peplum gilets. CINCHED. Vlogs. Author.
DESIGNER DESIGNS. Sausage dogs as steeds.
Oversized bespoke tailoring. Farmhouse Fridays. DRUNKEN HIKES.
Dead ferns. Manifesting beams.
Large knives, small carrots. RECIPE FOR DISASTER.
Day of the shoot. Headaches.

Creative dump in the field. OLIVE. Sage. Fig. Tablescrape art.
SUNDAY ROASTS. Burnt. Watering can as gravy boat.
Change your teaset.
Prairie pumpkin. Heartless hair styles. CHIN STRAPS.
FAKE BAGS. Unwilling unboxings. Spuddle muddle.
Monsieur. KITCHEN MASSAGES.
Butchers block. Lost in The Districts. Disturbing sheep.
FIRE ESCAPES.
Month of no shopping. CLICK BAIT DIOR. No content.
What does all this mean?

View attachment 1031772
You are so good!!

• Heart
  • Haha

mustbeuni

VIP Member
Forget about the marks on the bag, what the heck is going on with her eyes ???????????
:oops:

So happy for Cassie ... she was invited to the Brit awards. She was so excited when she found out, how lovely to see an influencer excited about work and opportunities presented to her. And not compromising ethics and morals for such oppurtunities.

More comments ...
I think cassie’s family would call her out if she tried to pretend to be something she’s not.

Reactions: 11

Leeleebeb75

I know that it's well known that Accutane could affect someone's mental health. But as I said, some Docs are not sure about it any more. If it's only correlation but also causation in this case. I used the puberty thing as one example.
I suffer from adult acne, and I am not allowed to take Accutane, because I don't use hormonal contraception (I am ace, I just don't sleep with guys, gives me no joy, stresses me out, but the Docs don't care :mad: they think everyone wants to fuck), I also suffer from depression, now imagine I start Accutane and wait that the acne goes away, but it becomes worse, and I wait month for month, and it doesn't seem to help, that for sure would me make more depressed).
But you can see, you got monitored to be on the safe side, what's with her. Was she not monitored? She is such a liar and blame shifter.

I also thought of that. But then I thought it was too far fetched. But then again, it's Lydia.
Why don't you get the pill prescribed but not take it, just throw each daily pill in the bin.

When I was on Accutane i had to take a pregnancy test into my derm appointment every month and confirm verbally with the pharmacist i wasn't pregnant. I am based in the UK. I have read the rules are more strict in the USA (you have to sign a document to confirm you are using 2 methods of contraception). Not sure where you are based though.

It may be worth a try. I can,t see how you would be caught out really.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Couldn't the filler doc, Dr Ayad, have written a prescription? She has the $ to go private and he has the capability to write that prescription, correct?

Again, yes, meds taken for various needs can have side effects on mood and mental health. However, meds did not cause all her strategic lies and customer service for Globy and that Feb video. Meds do not cause years of this behavior causing many brands to drop her and agencies not want to work with her. Meds do not cause her lazy and late behavior regarding PR products and advertising.

She's claiming that med she was on for a short time caused her behavior from years prior and all that has happened after?

Her career will continue to crash and burn as long as she never addresses her behavior and arrogance.
I remember she had a woman dermatologist, but I don't know where she practices. If she works in the same clinic as Ayyad or somewhere else.

Labradork

Not sure if we are still doing Show Us Yer Plate but I have just spent the best part of the day (between other bits and bobs) making my husband a birthday cake with my toddler sous chef. I'm no baker but I do like to at least give it my best shot for loved ones birthdays. It's a Neapolitan cake - each layer with its buttercream is flavoured differently - dark chocolate, strawberry and vanilla.

And on that note, as my arse as literally just hit the sofa with my cup of coffee, my toddler has emerged from her room upstairs shouting "DINNER, YUMMY!". Who's telling her it's only 3pm?

View attachment 1039588
That looks fantastic! 💕

• Heart

nothankyou12

I no longer watch as rather spend my time watching people that I like, Sammie Jefcoate for example, absolutely loaded, dripping in designer yet so so humble and wears killer outfits.

Reactions: 10

sequinqueen

Thank you my dear 😍

I hate merging posts too....if there's one thing I dislike about Tattle it's that!

As for creases....she has a steamer so doesn't need to iron (and she's said before the cleaner does it). Anybody use steamers, as I was thinking of getting one?
Just purchased one and I love it so much quicker than ironing.

• Heart
Reactions: 10