Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
You‘re wonderful hostess, I had a fabulous time but remember, what went on in Melbourne stays in Melbourne, pleeese 🥺
@becky bloomwood ...we discussed this at length after we let ‘you know who‘ out of the Silly Cupboard in order not to miss his flight to Hollywood to make his next Blockbuster...So you don’t ever have to worry. SCHTUM is our byword and solemn oath...All of us took the secret squirrel ceremony @MissMidnight swore us to on the first night very seriously. Oh yes...🍾🍸

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Sofatsolazy1

Has anyone seen her latest IG post? Who the fuck does she think she’s influencing with this shit? Who wears this nonsense in their everyday life? Just had to pop in to say this…it’s just wild to me how she thinks this illusion of a life she’s living makes any kinda sense. Her sycophants are just eating all this random ass content up too.
Now hear me out. I live in New Orleans and it’s Carnival season which means there are parades every weekend. I saw this post on my FB feed this morning and literally said WTF. I just checked Instagram and saw Lyd’s latest post and I found the perfect ride for her to use while wearing that “dress”!
C3D1B5DE-5FD6-481A-8F33-E454C28E1169.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

Nasttylady_

She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
Now hear me out. I live in New Orleans and it’s Carnival season which means there are parades every weekend. I saw this post on my FB feed this morning and literally said WTF. I just checked Instagram and saw Lyd’s latest post and I found the perfect ride for her to use while wearing that “dress”!
View attachment 1048113
When you say carnival season is that Mardi Gras? I live in Michigan and I’ve never been there and have always wanted to!!

Wtf is that latest reel??!!! Everything is so awful and then she hits us with the cringy poses. what world does she live in????
I think she’s completely lost it!!! I don’t know if it was just me but I felt her last vlog she seemed completely different and I couldn’t quite put my finger on it!! I was gonna go back and see but they hard enough to watch in the first place!

• Wow

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Interesting considering she was fan girling him at the formula one.

Found this when googling.... nothing stands out as SO NEGATIVE SHE HAD TO MENTION IT IN A POST, AND ON THIS PODCAST LIKE SHE WAS GRACING US ALL WITH HER PRESCENCE AFTER SUCH A BAD EXPERIENCE. In fact, most are her and ali friends or influencer types of fawning podcasts.

Was that Jake guy a friend of Ali's? Maybe Ali talked with him about Lydia and their relationship, and he gave him advice? That for sure would Lydia make feel betrayed by Jake. And give her a "bad experience". She is one of those black and white people, either she loves one or hates them.

• Heart

Catlady1234

She needs to UP HER GAME if she wants to be a lifestyle vlogger because for one her lifestyle is...

A. all smoke and mirrors
B. As boring as watching F&B paint dry.

She puts 'roast dinner with the Moron Gordons' in her vlog title but all she did for said roast was wash and peel some vegetables.
Her house is a dirty and a mismatch mess
Her garden is shit
Her etiquette is none existent
She does no housework like cleaning, ironing eg so she cant include that on her channel
She has no style unless you want to look like an extra from Little house on the Prairie
She has no brand deals or homeware deals.

Yep that's really going to work out for you Elsie.
More facts here for Elsie! Love it 😍

• Haha

Delizia

VIP Member
I wish, if she gets pregnant, that she gets the worst headaches and sickness from other people strong perfumes so she gets a feel about what she imposes everyday with her 100th spritz.

• Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥
This is the Swag Bag of dreamzzz 💞
Thank you so much, you are so thoughtful. Every item is a treat!
I can't recall why I wanted jim jams but they did preserve my modesty at times!

• Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
I don't know much about Hermes bags - only what i've seen on influencers vlogs and re-sale sites, but look at this one on Luxury Promise, isn't Lydia's supposed to be a Barenia, yet hers is much darker in colour, and looks the same type of leather too! Or am i mistaken? or is hers in the colour 'gold' not faubourg??

• Heart

ellefury

Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
That corporation tax due in a year implies she’s netted over £1m though, after expenses and asset purchases!! Unless it’s from the year before and not paid still 😅

• Wow

Namima

VIP Member
Oh, dear Lord, does Elsie not realise that every country on the entire planet will have the exact same number of sunrises in February - and what does she find so exciting about this one? 😴

View attachment 1034591View attachment 1034593

Also, ‘whose’ … instead of spending a ridiculous amount of money on her Smythson diaries, Elsie really needs to INVEST IN A DICTIONARY! 🙄
That pic looks like a scene right out of "Apocalypse Now".

Horrible filter.

• Haha
  • Wow

georgiecait

VIP Member
Oh she is just so conniving, I wonder if this is her way of attracting more followers. She's fully aware Steven and Rochelle had many followers, if they reposts she probably hopes people will be directed to her page. Oh I really hope Steven doesn't consider her as a guest on the podcast..
I hope he does so she ends up saying something stupid and it gets picked up like Molly Mae’s 24hrs comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Peppypoopar

VIP Member
We didn’t - I flagged up ‘bombfire’ a few threads back in November when he used it - although I don’t think it was on this post so that means he’s spelt it incorrectly more than once 🙄🙄
I imagine he says it incorrectly too 😂

• Haha
  • Sad