Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jemes5

I can't believe she recommended that Bonaventura bag, she's never seen it in real life - I've never heard of the brand, never seen the bags on anyone, let alone an influencer, how does she know they are good? Looked at their insta and it's all in chinese or japanese, not sure what, and all the tagged posts seem to be of phone cases, and they sell hand sanitiser. Is she hoping for a brand deal with them for the UK or something, just very odd! Load of bullshit on their website too, and a lot of money for bags no one has ever seen!

She's stopped commenting on the vlog, must be watching Ali make dinner!
This is a knock-off Hermes Bolide in etoupe!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 16

Delizia

VIP Member
This 1st pic comes from one of those strange video clips you can add someones face onto, someone posted it and I took a screenshot, the 2nd one is one of my bespoke LEMEs, when she wrote (as usual) some error in her post, instead of "upload" her most recent flog she wrote "unload". Shorter hair really would suit her.
View attachment 1035032 View attachment 1035033
Except she's got so much puffiness in her hair. She'd look like a mushroom lol.

Is the Fi working for Lydiot the same Fi who recorded She can she did podcast??

Am I the only one with no desire to own an Hermes bag? I don’t even find them remotely attractive. 🤷‍♀️
Same. I wouldn't order a bag or anything that's not my style even if it was made by the number 1 artisan on earth. Just like I wouldn't eat 'riz de veau' if it was cooked by the number 1 chef on earth 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Agree and artwork is too small and hung too high! All those aprons and then the tea towel hung over the basket looks so sloppy.
They are so teeny tiny they have to stand that far back to see it...and they are on tippy toes!

• Haha
  • Heart

Julia123

VIP Member
This post 😂👏 will she ever realize that this orange filter on top of her already orange tan does not suit that "style", the dress, the visual.. if she was actually tanned from working outside like my mom is all year round, okay, but this.. and what a great shot to select, looks like she is about to sneeze, my bf with no talent takes better pictures (he doesn't but..almost 😅) aaaaand THIS dress for a V-day, really? I'm all for rewearing your favorite clothing over and over but she has a full closet she needs to "reorganize" every other week, she keeps shopping and receiving gifts, isn't there really anything better to show us? More inspiring, fun, creative.. and maybe a red lipstick? Different hairstyle.. there are so many options COME OOOON
Maybe this is a beg to work with this company? But she would have been better off having Ali take new photos IMO. (And different dress!). Maybe a February looking shoot with something more flattering?

• Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
‘So, if you can all turn over to the next page in your history text books…. here we have a scene from a Victorian brothel….
In reminiscence of the past but still got it wrong, the fur goes on the boots not the arms. Or is it a nod to the classic tavern wench?
1644356854567.png

• Haha

Miscanthus

VIP Member
I've just come across this account on IG also watched a video of hers on youtube talking about her upbringing. She seems to resent her mum and that side of her family (for being poor?) and love her dad and her step-mum. Have I got that right? From the limited clips I've watched she seems vile, got that mean girl bully vibe about her.
Take a look at the WIKI ...pink button at top of the page....for all things Lydia.

Oops...

VIP Member
What the heck is 'peak-ready precision'????
Well now, you see you get a peak on a mountain and the coat squares it’s shoulders and let’s you know it’s ready for it.🤧. Then you immediately bring that to live in the city...🤭😬😬😬

Cor....I saw a similar one, as new, in a charity shop a few weeks ago priced at £15. If I had had the room for it I would have snapped it up....was so cross I had to leave it. I guess they are not so good then if they are being handed in to chazzers too?? Glad I didn't waste a whole fifteen squids now :D
Oh SO am I! Truly...The wretched thing burns your hands and doesn’t really get creases out quickly. You almost have to wrestle with it. I really should have got one like @Milking Keynes . SO much more user friendly and you can take it upstairs to steam the curtains if necessary...

• Haha
  • Heart

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Not a "pea" sized portion but a "chickpea" sized portion ... 😂 hashtaghummus hashtagsharmouta
Middle Eastern metric system coming through ... whoop whoop. 💃

Wasn't this a Tik Tok thing at the beginning of lockdown ie. 2020 ???
Lydia, as per usual, is late to the party.
The term "chickpea" brought my mind directly to her chickpea sized brain. So it made me laugh reading that.

• Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Has she moved on from pole dancing to flamenco now?
Hmmm...Georgian shutters and flamenco...? Yep , it’s a classical match, carry on. It’s the nylon bedspread in the boudoir next and then the polyester tapestries in the Great Hall...🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
What kind of absolute weirdos light SCENTED CANDLES when serving food? Who wants to smell roses or geraniums when they are eating a roast dinner? It's like they are aliens from another planet dropped into this house and forced to make everything up as they go along because they are completely lacking in any COMMON SENSE.

Also, the state of Ali's professional culinary knives are still a disgrace. He 100% just chucked them into the dishwasher and let that corrosive dishwasher liquid just have a go, didn't he? He is just marvelous at fucking everything up. If he had deliberately decided to destroy those knives, they would actually be in a better condition. If only he had access to a Google search engine and could do a bit of research into these things like "how to care for culinary knives" or "how to care for a wooden butchers block". Poor lad is just left in the dark with no resources to help himself and is forced to just make it all up on his own and get it all painfully wrong at every step. Poor Ali. Someone should allow him to access google. It's so unfair that it's not accessible to him?

Also Mr Millen-Gordon had a "lapse in judgement" when storing the bird food outside? What else is new? His "lapses in judgement" are an hourly event in that house. I would bet 100 quid that he hasn't learned that lesson and will readily store something else outside that will attract hungry rodents. I don't know why anyone would ever store anything edible in an unsecured outside container in any setting, urban or not. Rats or mice are pretty much everywhere. But I guess stating the obvious needs to be announced multiple times a day in that new build lemon.
It's a modern traditional tragedy.

Lydia keeps her clothes clean because she doesn’t do anything!!! Lydia only will do the carrots nothing else!! Lydia doesn’t clean her own house nor does she cook!!! That person must be brand new if they wonder why Lydia wouldn’t change to stand around the kitchen watching Ali cook dinner for their friends!! If she doesn’t watch out Lydia isn’t gonna have any work because they’ve passed her up and are hiring Josie for the little bit of work she had done!! But did you hear Lydia try to give tips on setting a table scape? 🥱 She said if you want to make it an Italian setting just set a lemon on the table or if you want to do French you can set garlic out onto the table!! 😳 Lord help that woman! Omg that vlog was extremely boring!!
Erhm, what does she suggest to table scrape an Indian dinner? (I know the answer, I just want her to guess)

• Haha
  • Wow

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Just watched her Birkin unboxing again.

Although it was a terrible unboxing and she didn't bother to show anything of the bag which was weird as her first Hermes, but she is a moron so we will forgive her for not showing a close up, not showing the padlock and key, the interior of the bag, the base of the bag, the hardware, the straps etc etc. But given that she says it is from Sellier I think it is genuine, although these resellers get offered fakes all the time, I doubt one like that would slip through, and given the way the handles are hanging it seems genuine from a distance, but we never see any of her bags close up. I can't remember if she did an unboxing on the grid as well as youtube??

I think this unboxing, and the fact that she explains where it is from, the exact colour of the bag, and how she got it proves beyond doubt the 2 Kellys were fake. Lydia is impatient and once she decided she wanted the Kellys she had to get them, but as the re-sale prices are so astronomical and of course she didn't want to spend £10,000 MINIMUM as she'd obviously spent a lot on the Birkin, she had no choice but to buy the fakes. She is judging herself on the likes of Claire, Tamara, Patricia and Victoria and other hard working influencers who have taken the time to build up a relationship with the brand, by buying bracelets and wallets and sandals and trainers and homewares as well. Lydia has no relationship with the brand whatsoever and has bought a couple of pairs of boots - only the tan ones we think were a store purchase, we think the black were through Sellier, so how does she even have a relationship with a SA to create a wishlist, and for miraculously the black Kelly to arrive within a short time of creating the wishlist and buying fuck all!:unsure::unsure::unsure:

The debate will go on I'm sure, but given her work situation, if she gets anything else from Hermes and doesn't vlog the whole process, I will be convinced it is a fake!
Both of Vic’s bags are pre-loved and were gifted/heavily discounted.

wolfe

Does anyone know what she meant when she said her last podcast appearance was bad?

CaroleV

Bloomin' Nora! I was thinking of something hand held ;) but this is like having another hooman in the house! :oops:
I have a little handheld steamer. Wouldn’t recommend it as a replacement for an iron. I use it to take out the creases of dresses or pants after wearing them once or if they come out of my closet creased (don’t have the big walk in closet our Lidl has).

• Haha
  • Heart

Namima

VIP Member
Like the Victorian ghost of a maiden who has been defiled and abandoned by some shady aristocrat

Why would it be an ad if she bought a dress from a brand that has previously worked with her. It would only be an ad if they paid her or gifted her. Hasn’t she tagged HERMES and we know they don’t pay her. I’m not defending her, but I know I wouldn’t hashtag ad if I paid for it.
But did she pay for it ?
It does not have to be an AD for the item to marked as "PR".
If the dress was GIFTED it has to be indicated as such.

• Heart
  • Wow