Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
Oh, I thought it said "She has an effect like a mortar" because that would make more sense than that she paid off anything. :unsure: I mean, it could be. With the KM money.

she implied she had no worries bc she has ‘taken care of things’ so she has a ‘stress free’ life.

cant remember what video it was the one she sat here and spoke about how brands have hurt her.

that’s what I took from it anyway - I could be wrong!
God knows what she meant and if it was actually truthful. I have to think about all the stuff broken in that house, that she won't have fixed because of money.

Reactions: 15

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Tamara just unboxed a kelly and the straps don’t fall down. I’m a little confused because - on the smaller Kelly - the straps are too short to fall down so it can’t be a sign of authenticity necessarily as her Kelly is obviously genuine.

Given her incredibly high opinion of herself, I’m amazed that Lydia hasn’t bought a Launer handbag (as favoured by the Queen). Each one hand made to order in a myriad of colour ways
I recall in the frow -sorry Victoria Margate as she is now having one - not sure she still dos. I think when the queen passes Launer will become more in demand and sadly by influencers. I’d rather have a Launer over Hermes.

• Haha
Why don't you get the pill prescribed but not take it, just throw each daily pill in the bin.

When I was on Accutane i had to take a pregnancy test into my derm appointment every month and confirm verbally with the pharmacist i wasn't pregnant. I am based in the UK. I have read the rules are more strict in the USA (you have to sign a document to confirm you are using 2 methods of contraception). Not sure where you are based though.

It may be worth a try. I can,t see how you would be caught out really.
I was on Roaccutan (Accutane) for years. It changed my life. I always call it the magic pill.
I spent my twenties hiding from the world only to end up in a place where people admire my skin. People who were in a place where I once was, only I had it worse.
Never was it a source of depression. In fact, the results only made me happy. My skin was perfect, my hair was never greasy.

Sure, it's a drug you have to be careful on. Don't get pregnant, control your blood regularly.
So I don't understand why people are so afraid of it. Only because they've heard stories. I think those depression cases are rare.

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
How is your diet going? I’m on one myself - not easy - it’s the Intermittent Fasting one-not to give away my age - they recommend 20:4? Are they joking. Anyway, how are you dealing with the Coke issue or lack of..
I haven’t had a Coke since I stopped which is amazing for someone who was on 1.5/2 litres a day🤣, weight lose practically none but I have a very slow metabolism, thyroid problem and premenopausal plus a brain/body that no longer wants to loose weight. I restricted my self so much twice that the brain now says no!(18 kg once and 15 ). I need to up my weight lose😫.

Don’t worry I am no penny saver, more like completely broke😂.

Please look at this, I always said that Lou has fake bags!
After reading the comments and looking at their play list, l believe they might have got it all wrong and me too!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

Wophie

VIP Member
Why don't you get the pill prescribed but not take it. They wont know.
I did this when pestered to take the mini pill after giving birth. I had a bad experience with it as a teenager. So I took the prescription and put the packet in my cupboard and forgot about it

• Wow

FarNiente

I don't know much about Hermes bags - only what i've seen on influencers vlogs and re-sale sites, but look at this one on Luxury Promise, isn't Lydia's supposed to be a Barenia, yet hers is much darker in colour, and looks the same type of leather too! Or am i mistaken? or is hers in the colour 'gold' not faubourg??

I have a barenia birkin…. Hers is the right shade. The one in that photo you’ve linked is too light

This is a knock-off Hermes Bolide in etoupe!!

Exactly what I was coming on to say!!!

• Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Well that’s bloody rude isn’t it, why do people have to do that? This site is here for a reason and we all keep our comments here and then someone decides to take our pictures and our comments and leave them on Lydia’s social media making it look like we are at fault. They think they are smart.
Maybe this person should take a closer look at themselves in the mirror as they are just as bad as Lydia with their lack of originality and stealing others words.
What did they steal please? Stealing is plagiarism - surely…

Hopefully this will stop the teasing....was it this?
View attachment 1034031
Oh dear! Oh dear. Not a very good look to be honest - now I can see what darling Havisham was saying…🤐

WTF aid peak ready precision ?is he making a lemon meringue pie?
🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha

Chels71

Chatty Member
I really think you might be right! It’s Gone with the Wind on acid…and frankly she doesn't give a damn…All we need now is Ali Clarke-Gable turning up with a Boycraft for Rhett Butler storyline in the Districts. I can’t bear it. I’m going back to my Mildred Midnight and the Magical Mancaves of Melbourne, me…It’s soooo much more fun. Tardis for @Oops!
We’re gonna have to change Lydia’s name to Ms.Scarlet O’Hara!!🥱

• Haha
  • Sad

Leeleebeb75

Off the topic of Lidl for a hot sec, I was on accutane for about 10 months, and the mental health thing is true.

I was warned by both my doctor and my prescribing dermatologist that depression and suicidal thoughts/urges are a known risk of this medication, it is rare but it happens.The medication leaflet says this too.

I wasn’t going through puberty at the time either.

I got monitored every month for the 3 things dermatologists and doctors need to check for every month - 1. Mental health 2. To confirm not pregnant due to serious problems accutane can cause to a baby 3. Organ function and health

All 3 of these things were taken really seriously in my case in all the time I was on this medication, thankfully.
I agree although my dermatologist said it was very rare. I was on Accutane for 6 months in 2018 (age 35) and at month 3 I felt so depressed and anxious all the time. Within 2 months of completing course, I started to feel better.

• Heart