Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LipstickLover6

20220205_182250.jpg

Sorry I have no clue how to share a video link here 🙈, so here's a screenshot.
If you have time to watch the video, the lady on the right is an Hermes authenticator and it's an interesting video.

Reactions: 17

Namima

VIP Member
You would think after her 9863 bad experience doing something she would come to the conclusion that she is in fact the problem and that it is herself that creates the negative experience. She’s such a cunt. If she had a bad experience imagine what the other person experienced

View attachment 1034264
Can anyone enlighten me as to the bad experience she had on a podcast ?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

georgiecait

VIP Member
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥
I don't want to leave!!!!!!!! I can't bear the freezing UK temperatures compared to what we've enjoyed the past few days, best vacay ever thank you for having us ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 16

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Ah, I feel ya, my friend💙 She's not exactly mine and officially belongs one of my younger sisters. I'm just hanging out with her while in Moscow🐾 Still can't bring myself to get a new cat after Musya's death last February. Just doesn't feel right, although I did let go - for the couple of months after I couldn't even look at her pics without crying. Now it's just very bittersweet💔😔 I guess it's because I've found her as a tiny kitten when I turned 8 and she was with me for 21 years, which is the vast majority of my conscious life. I know that it is recommended to get new ones to be able to let go completely faster, but, as I was saying, doesn't feel like it just yet. So getting cuddles (and scratches with this one) with other people's cats for now🐾
I know exactly how you feel. I've cried a lot of tears over mine and I am reluctant to go there again because of the heartache. Being an auntie to this beauty sounds perfect! 🥰

• Heart

Rosewhite

She look like man / transgender what's happening to her. She doesn't have that Lydia thing it's gone even her husband looks sick

• Angry

K18

VIP Member
Are all Kellys priced the same? How comes Lydia paid £7880 and Claire Chanelle paid £7630 for the one she bought in December 2021?

• Wow

pattiwhitegirl

Guys, I need some clarity (as does our narc 😜 )

Doesn't this pic have to be tagged as AD PREVIOUSLY WORKED WITH THIS BRAND or PR GIFT as Lyds has tagged the company ... ????
Lyds was gifted this dress by Seraphina, and even though this is not an AD for Seraphina, the dress / pic must be marked as PR / GIFT as she has tagged the company.

View attachment 1045710
Well she finally got to work with a female photographer of her dreams. Lol. Karma is a bitch lidl.

• Haha

beahunny

Chatty Member
Huh? I’m not sure I understand?
The United States is being looted quite often

You can do a google search. There are loads more.

• Wow
  • Angry

Margo Polo

VIP Member
I loved this post SO much I cried like a baby when I read it!
Then I read it again - twice: and cried a bit more.
Each gift is utterly perfect and SO well thought out. Thank you.
I have copied it to my phone so I can keep it with all our Fur Baby photos.
It‘s just so perfectly you and THAT is why you are our Queen👑👑👑

😭😭😭wagghhhhh! This has made me soooooo happy 😭😭😭

Lemon curd…Tim tams AND vegemite…I mean it gets no better! Truly…
Me as well, I was truly touched. The lovely hospitality was enough as well as the fantastic ride in the Tardis.
I was oohing and drooling at the lovely bag. I can‘t wait to wear my ‘S‘ necklace 🤭, as well as trying the vegamite. 🤗 ( do I spread it on toast? )

Looking forward to next year! ❤

• Heart

Grey_x

Not really for a good cut of meat but they are cheapskates so it is expensive for them especially when you can buy a whole bag of turkey dinosaurs for £2.00.
£50+ for meat for a roast is definitely expensive in my book! Especially for 4 people.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
FINAL UPDATE ON THE GREAT AUSTRALIAN OCEANFRONT HOLIDAY OF DREAMS.

Although The Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams has come to an end and my beloved guests were all returned home safely via my pre-loved Tardis on Sunday, Master Midnight and me are still at our now very quiet beach house and I don’t know quite what to do with myself tonight.

So I thought I’d share the carefully curated, bespoke Swag Bags I put together for each of my wonderful guests, as a thank you for spending ten gloriously hot summer days at our seaside hideaway with us.

Each Swag Bag was made from recycled jute, hand embroidered on the front, and contained 14 items.

View attachment 1034379

A Tiffany & Co. Elsa Peretti letter pendant with the initial of my guest’s first name.

View attachment 1034383
View attachment 1034386

A white 100% cotton nightie (pyjamas for @Miscanthus) monogrammed with the finest of gold thread.

View attachment 1034391

A pair of genuine Australian Ugg slippers.

View attachment 1034392

A Glasshouse “Melbourne Muse” candle.

View attachment 1034477

A tube of L’occitane shea butter hand cream.

View attachment 1034396

A pot of the original Laneige lip sleeping mask.

View attachment 1034397

A jar of my homemade lemon curd (don’t panic, I promise it’s NOTHING like Elsie’s homemade chuckney … my kitchen is as sterile as an operating theatre).

View attachment 1034399

A packet of Tim Tams.

View attachment 1034473

A jar of quintessentially Aussie Vegemite.

View attachment 1034403

A mini bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

View attachment 1034404

A plush kangaroo to snuggle with.

View attachment 1034415

An Australian flag.

View attachment 1034417

A small glass bottle filled with sand and tiny seashells from our beautiful beach with the the date of our holiday calligraphied by moi on the front.

View attachment 1034418
View attachment 1034435

And a Vera Wang ‘Love Knot’ sterling silver photo frame with a group photo of all 22 of us standing on the beach in our white nighties at sunrise (for privacy reasons I obviously can’t post the actual photo that Master Midnight took of us).

View attachment 1034438

And as this was The Inaugural Great Australian Oceanfront Holiday of Dreams, I hope to see everyone (and maybe a few new faces) back here at the same time next year.

Until then, please remember I’m only a pre-loved Tardis journey away should anyone need me. ♥
Oh, thank you to you and Master Midnight for a heavenly trip and this beautifully curated swag bag of dreams to remind us of you both and your hospitality. Deeply moved and hugely appreciative of your generosity. xxx 🥰❤🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺

• Heart

Hunevoque2

VIP Member
I was so grateful to have been on accutane, it completely transformed my skin. I really hope you’re finally seeing results on this after waiting so long. ❤
My daughter who had pretty bad acne face, chest and back was given the pill that is called Diane 35 by an endocrinologist and it works!

• Heart

Miscanthus

VIP Member
She's paid off her mortgage? Really? I don't watch her anymore and I missed that! Has it been discussed here??
I guess it makes sense....when discussing investments and buying property she hinted that they were putting their money into something. If it's not Bitcoin or non fungible whatsits it would be better to pay off a mortgage.

• Sad
  • Heart
Additions last year... greenhouse? Could that be a business expense?
Anything is fair game in her eyes. She is the brand, no matter how deluded she actually is, so anything she splurges on in her mind must be a business expense. Perhaps she could write off those Hermes fakes?

• Haha

Al Fresco

VIP Member
Agree! Her skin and hair look awful. She looks reaaaallllllly hung over. 😵

Isn’t that the dress she wore to H&M in like November? You know the one where she looked huge next to Cawwie? She’s featured it on the cover and first leek of this H&M AD. I’m sure they LOVED that she did that not only on the vlog but also on IG.

Looks to me like she’s using old pics to post this “self love” post.

View attachment 1045772
The ugly orange flowers are in the background of the reeeeeels and I thought they went when the fern arrived. This is probably an old piece of film just posted out of laziness.

• Sad