Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did notice in her last video there was a dirt mark on the white trousers near the pocket.

Reactions: 13
Like he works
We’ll he does seem to do more PR flogs and promos than the other male influenza plus ones … certainly more than Chav of the olde Joho rectum … also I’m sure he knows lots about stress and anxiety… he does live with Lyds after all….

Reactions: 20
This looks like another OLD pic she's just using for the thumbnail today like the valentine's post.... her hair is the old flat on top & behind ears. She never wears this dress in the video and it's clearly a DIFFERENT SEASON!

Reactions: 34
Is Lydia trying to flex that the rat in her garden is bigger as it’s a countryside rat compared to city rats? Ffs shes nuts, also lol at the fact she’s getting praised in her comments for saving the rat, when she and Ali did fuck all but put a ladder there and the rat got it’s self out . I think Lydia and Ali are too stupid to realise rats are filthy and dangerous, where there’s one theres more and to think a rat could easily kill the dogs and the pair of them are just stupid.

Reactions: 31
Lydia also saying 4 times in about 10 minutes how wonderful the garden is when the place looks so shit and nothing matches, then claiming she’s so happy sitting outside with smoke blowing in your eyes on a freezing cold January?? If this isn’t someone hating their life but putting on a front I don’t know what is.

Reactions: 37
Not sure if this was answered yet, but she’s self made and has sold a company. Here’s a podcast feat. her:

Reactions: 13
In respect to actually eating "the vegetables they grow," did anyone happen to catch Frow's vlog the other week where she and her husband were talking about growing their own veg in the raised beds and that they've not done anything crazy like, "getting a greenhouse." And her husband than goes on to joke about going to the shop to buy carrots to stick in the ground. Oh, the shade! I don't watch her often, but there's always a well placed, shady tidbit lurking within her content.

Attachments

Reactions: 47
Maybe it's just me but I think it's quite rude to put a champagne glass in front of someone who is very open about their struggle with alcohol

Reactions: 43
Spent ages trying to see how much they spent on that piece of meat to impress Josie and Charlie and I think it cost £52.50.

Reactions: 21
I would love to be a fly on the wall when she presents the tailor in S & Hicks and presents him with a pair of H&M trews and says make this the template for all my trousers! She is beyond clueless.

Reactions: 35
So many good points picked up on from the vlog tonight.

The thumbnail featuring the new logo thing is ridiculous, what is she wearing, whose doorway is that, why is she there, and what the hell does it have to do with a roast dinner, no not just a roast dinner, it's a British roast dinner!

Reactions: 34
Lydia Millen #124 Wannabe countryside aristocrat, nothing to flex but the size of a rat.

Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.