Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just started tonight’s vlog and the first bag Elsie talks about is the Emma bag from a brand called Bonaventura … that she doesn’t even own yet!

She just puts a photo cutaway of it on screen.

I’m not sure I can do this tonight - I’m only three minutes in and I’m already seriously annoyed!

Edit; Elsie goes onto say “they’ve also collaborated with an influencer on their mini version and that is the one I have my particular eye on”.

This is her way of trying to get a free bag!

Last edited:
Reactions: 59
This flog is utter nonsense, she's talking about bags she likes but doesn't own! And all her Hermes links are for second hand bags on Far Fetch.

Bizarre flog, is she hoping for a deal with Bonaventura or Louis Vuitton?

And the thumbnail is her with all her Chanel and cough Hermes bags, so very misleading and clickbait!

She shows the shit Fendi Peekaboo she bought from Lorna Luxe that is basically ruined, but doesn't show the orange suede one she acquired because she saw it on someone else (probably sold it) and the lilac one she got from the new Fendi store with the guitar strap (probably sold it)

I can't stop laughing!!!!

'Unboxing my Kelly was such an experience' not one you shared was it Lydia?

'£7,880 for the Black Kelly purchased directly from the store' absolute lies! Look at how much re-sellers are getting for these bags, and there is just no way you got a black sellier Kelly with that hardware direct from Hermes as your first bag from them, no way! You say the Birkin from Sellier but this direct from Hermes store, disgraceful lies! If that was the case anyone could just ring up and get the bag they wanted!

Last edited:
Reactions: 58
OMG She JUST SAID SHE PURCHASED THE BIGGER BLACK KELLY FROM THE HERMES STORE! OH REALLY NOW?? She got that rare bag like a week after she put in her wish list with the only store buying a pair of boots. London peeps - have you heard of this ever happening?

NO MENTION OF THE MINI KELLY AND HOW THAT CAME ABOUT! But she's got it in the thumbnail.

Though this wasn’t the worst video… she is really unaware of what other luxury bag YouTubers show… they are constantly talking about LV in general and especially the alma, speedy, etc

And I call BS on the kelly story.

Last edited:
Reactions: 50
Gorgeous, is she a Wedgie
Nope, Maine Coon! Norwegian Forest cats are absolutely gorgeous, though You don't need any guard dogs with them around, that's for sure. They will personally hunt down any potential burglars, given those lads are fighting literal bears in nature

Reactions: 20
I wish we had an insider that can look up what she purchased actually in store. And when it is alone that she get blacklisted at HERPÈS.

Reactions: 26
The thumbnail looks odd. It's like her head has been photoshopped on, I can't quite put my finger on it.

Reactions: 21
I don't know much about Hermes bags - only what i've seen on influencers vlogs and re-sale sites, but look at this one on Luxury Promise, isn't Lydia's supposed to be a Barenia, yet hers is much darker in colour, and looks the same type of leather too! Or am i mistaken? or is hers in the colour 'gold' not faubourg??

Reactions: 14
She says she's done her research but she obviously hasn't as those who are invested in the luxury bag market know that LV's strategy is to slowly reduce the amount of monogram bags they're doing.
Even when she tries she can't get it right!

Reactions: 28
So not only has she apparently NOT stopped Berkeley eating grass, she’s let him eat so much he was sick 3 times during the night?! More great dog parenting from Lydia
They also Let him eat mud and sheep shit no wonder the poor puppy is sick

Reactions: 21
She says she's done her research but she obviously hasn't as those who are invested in the luxury bag market know that LV's strategy is to slowly reduce the amount of monogram bags they're doing.
Even when she tries she can't get it right!
She just invents as she goes along. I actually don’t think that anyone quite understands what LV is up to with the constant « sold out » or so called limited editions. If you have a good SA they can get you practically any bag that is still being made.

Reactions: 17
So she’d first bag recommendation is a bag that she’s never seen in person? And Louis Vuitton isn’t getting attention? She has no clue what people are talking about. She needs to stop calling herself a fashion influencer

Reactions: 37
This is so terribly sad. I cannot deal. It makes me even more furious that Lydiot is blaming everyone and everything else other than herself. She is beyond belief. She is a narc. A fake. A disgusting human being. I am sick to death or her memememe shit. Lydiot. You are DONE. END.

Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.