Lydia Millen #123 It's all oak and bespoke for a career that's about to go up in smoke!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly the globy and even the getting caught treating nicky horribly.... wouldn't be enough to get her dropped from nearly EVERY BRAND SHE'S EVER WORKED WITH and now feeling the cold from new projects. Her current career and lack of deals and honestly friends.... has to be due to how she has behaved and treated others for years and years and years. She got lucky, did well at the beginning and then did her own self in by being lazy, mean and ungrateful.

She had to be so rude and not performing to get this iced out.

OMG maybe she's just saying this podcast hasn't happened to cover up not being invited to do any for 2 years?

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
I understand that, I think your situation is different as you would have had regular checkups. For me it was just that one postpartum checkup and that's it.

Reactions: 10
Quite. It's her attitude and minimal effort that's caused her to be dropped.

Reactions: 26

Yes, her act isn't fooling anyone (apart from the sad idiots who lap up every word she says or writes). Did you know she's an author/writer now???

Everyone knows that being an influencer is about cultivating relationships with brands, whoever the brand is. You might do one sponsored post with a brand, that could end up with a collection, brand ambassador or loads of other things. I honestly don't think she is stupid and she knows that, but she is so arrogant and full of herself that is all people can see, and she cannot get past her own ego and the fact that she is always right. In her own way I'm sure she tries to do things properly but she really just cannot hack it when there are so many other influencers that are more professional, research products and brands, learn spelling, pronunciation, history of the brand and other information - really basic things that she does not ever do properly, and if I had given her a job and I ran a brand, I would be fuming if she couldn't pronounce the name properly or did an unboxing like the Jimmy Choo Advent!

Reactions: 39
She has failed in every way to complete her side of the relationship. As you say, her spelling, mispronunciation, opening PR as Christmas presents to herself instead of promoting the brand, not promoting small brands - not even crediting, linking or paying them for services supplied as one Tattler found out first-hand and bravely posted the details here.

However, she is hurt. The comments hurt her, the brands hurt her, the last podcast hurt her (all bs) and now the meds caused her mental health issues. Well, if she was on meds, we have proof from her Glóby vlog that she was on her second bottle at the exact timeframe she claims to have been on same meds so it’s entirely unbelievable. I do think she was prescribed them at some time because she filmed them on her bedside locker but I think that was to quash pregnancy rumours - I don’t believe she took them.

And - with regard to all the ‘hurt’, at least noone tried to hurt her wallet which can’t be said for her and her greedy cash grab.

Reactions: 37
@MissMidnight this really is the most thoughtful and tasteful gift bag perfect for remembering our amazing trip together! Lots of love

Reactions: 18
I agree.
She's not creative or talented, doesn't care about the basics of her job (writing, pronouncing brand names), isn't really interested in anything, is lazy, arrogant, doesn't care about relationships with her audience...I could go on....
Added to which she's not a nice person!
I'm at a loss as to what she does have.
She got lucky at the dawn of influencing and now she is complacent.

Reactions: 33
Sorry that's Moncler done for me now ( shame is I have bloody 5 of them ..... Italian staple don't you know for winter .. highly recommend even for the price ..but GRRRRRRRRRRR)....... fuck me are no brands sacred anymore ... GET ME WINE NOW!
Ugh can’t believe Moncler have lowered themselves - I am also boycotting them @Stefano - I just don’t understand why brands with such fantastic reputations want to start gifting free stuff to these begging free loaders

Reactions: 25
Wait, so she's claiming a medication made her act like a cunt?

Has she been on said medication for the last 4 years or so? Because I must point out she's been a crusty cunt since she got engaged to Ali, long before she even set foot in the new build bungalow of dank dreams. The buildup to the wedding was overshadowed by her mania about moving house. It was a startling display of brattiness.

The Lynx drama and inflammatory conjecture about neighbor farmers wielding firearms and burnt corpses. Fanging people for pointing out that she doesn't need to redo her house over and over and over again. Ripping her mum and husband apart consistently. Claiming homelessness in the same breath as claiming to have been raised with Astons, Christmases in Florida and Cartier watches. Trying to fleece her followers for a ONE MITT tanning kit. Shutting down the same poor sods that bought her tat and yet claiming she'd "sold out". Abjectly refusing to learn to pronounce brand names for those that stupidly hired her to showcase their wares.

And the absolute unforgivable terrorizing of a pregnant woman, that resulted in said pregnant woman having to have an emergency cesarean whilst fearing financial ruin due to nasty AF bullying text groups started by Lydia herself, thereby causing extreme trauma for the new mother, and THEN claiming to have been assaulted by the same pregnant woman.

Seriously..

ALL THAT FROM A MEDICATION???

Reactions: 80
TimTams are heaven, as are the mallow puffs! And twisties, I will say that I miss my vists to Australia and NZ!
Exactly!!! She's a mean nasty person, end of. No one to blame but herself, but she will never do that because she just can't see it, she just surrounds herself with sycophants so she feels she's superior to everyone and never in the wrong.

Reactions: 32
Her problem is that she thinks that she's the best thing since sliced bread!

Reactions: 27
It seems Elsie has yet again ordered Carrie to comment on her ridiculous Instagram post about sunrises, either that or she’s commented on her own post using one of her many other accounts… that’s the only plausible explanation for this level of nauseating, sycophantic rambling!

Also, why bother redacting the username of the account who posted the comment on this Story if she’s just going to pin it at the top anyway, hmmm?

BINGO … NOW IT ALL MAKES SENSE!

Edit: Jinx, @Carac … great minds!

Last edited:
Reactions: 60
Agree... even this very week... she could have done so much more with the Far Fetch opportunity. Literally she is given free designer items to keep and all she has to do is talk about the brand and make her followers want to click through to buy and generate sales for the company. They don't send her these vouchers just so she can shop for herself. This isn't a GIFT of featuring them in a vlog that she's giving to THEM but she sure comes off that way.

I don't need to type here how all the other influencers talk about FF as I am sure you all watch the other more professional "content creators". They are so grateful and seem to really like the company... and explain about how the company works. I feel like they also choose items that they not only like but that their followers will BUY and um... make sure they are included in the code. Even if they are doing this because they are being paid... they understand the assignment. It's a paid sales gig.

Not only does the vlog title sound very misleading WHAT I BOUGHT AFTER MY MONTH LONG SPENDING BAN. LIES, she was given vouchers and we all know she wasn't on a spending ban. She was just trying to lie about why she hasn't had any brand deals/hauls/partnerships. Even the photo implies she bought Dior when it was a press gift of A SINGLE foundation.

This is verbatim what Lydia said as she started the AD portion of the vlog and her freebie clothing that was meant to generate SALES for FF...

"I'm working with Farfetch on this video. (looks away like she is annoyed). As you know I've shopped at Far Fetch for such a long time so - (looks away flips hands up negatively and eyerolls and says the following still looking away) you don't even need me go into that. You obviously have my usual code that you can use (looks away again annoyed) to get 10% off." Mutters about T&C in the description box... back to HER now... "Really like I said in my last video I've been like honing (deep breath/sigh) that sort of classiness that I love blah blah blah memememememe".

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
Oh, that podcast put me in a bad mood. Ggrrrrr I wouldn’t mind but I was having a lovely time opening @MissMidnight ‘s lovely gifts. Right - change of mindset and pamper myself with luxury candles and hand cream, cuddle my kangaroo and look forward to yummy Vegemite on toast for breakfast and start my new day on a positive note!

Reactions: 23
Me as well, I was truly touched. The lovely hospitality was enough as well as the fantastic ride in the Tardis.
I was oohing and drooling at the lovely bag. I can‘t wait to wear my ‘S‘ necklace , as well as trying the vegamite. ( do I spread it on toast? )

Looking forward to next year!

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.