Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
Ok bear with me… just watched this. Not only was it interesting and you could tell Vic had researched and was prepared and quite frankly interested in the content… but lookey in the background. That is how you maintain relationships. 👠👠

Whether you like Frow or not, she’s way more professional, hardworking and creative than Lydia could ever dream. I also love to watch her do well and get even bigger brand deals because I know that makes Lydiot absolutely crazy. 😈

View attachment 987921

Yes great minds think alike .. I thought that when I saw the advent calendar Jimmy choo's out on display!! She is a little annoying but you have to give the girl credit .. she works bloody hard curating realtionships and is professional in her filming / how she puts together looks/ how she holds herself etc the list goes on.

Exactly the opposite to the Trog of the bungalow who balances her phone on anything / jabbers on rambling with no thought or planning/ vlogging her most mundane life / selling any PR gift she gets and passing it off as content.

The women like Frow/ Sophie/ Tamara / Patricia are the true "influencers" ....and the more Lydia pushes the narrative in 2022 that she is "happy" not to have their brands and their lives becomes more and more evident it's the exact opposite.

Keep telling yourself that lovelyx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 47

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Congratulations to @Influensters for the favourite thread title with 79 votes!🥇
Thank you to everybody who voted in the ‘Predictions for 2022’ poll. The results were unanimously in favour of Lydia’s work drying up and Karen Millen dropping her in favour of Grossie!

Please take a moment to vote in the new poll.

It’s the second thread of 2022 and Tattlers are well and truly back in the saddle. Unfortunately Lyds still thinks it’s 2020! She also thinks it’s spring! Do try and keep up dear!
* Ali and Lidl went to his parents for Christmas Day… Let’s hope they didn’t ask you to cook like they did at your house!
*The culinary duo hosted a breakfast for her brother’s family on Boxing Day… So you do have family!
* New Years Eve was spent at Ye Olde Rectum with Grossie and Cawwie and a grazing platter.
* Ali, babe, cleared away the Christmas decorations and we saw the real Elsie chivvying him along.
* The Bunga is now decorated with garden ferns in a ‘homage’ to their stay at Thyme. I give them a week.
* "Things don't make you happy," she said. Her Christmas gifts included a new engagement ring and a Range Rover.
* Her engagement ring means nothing. She might go back to her Tiffany ring when she wants something simple and not flashy.
* She had candles from her mother. They were already stashed in the 'candle cupboard'.
* She had a ring from her stepmother. We didn't see it.
* She's happy, happy, happy. She's ‘consuming’ self help books. You can't be too happy!
* She is planning to eat healthily. She bought a bag of carrots, a cucumber and frozen croissants.
* She's feeling refreshed after a fortnight off ‘work’. She needs two more weeks in the summer. You don’t understand the concept of annual leave do you Elsie?
* She revealed plans for an oak fire escape staircase (slippery as f*ck in wet weather), oak posts around the light well, oak raised beds after a year in situ (the old ones were ‘cheap’) and an oak shed!
* She's signed off Phase 2 of the interior. It includes the lower ground floor basement.
* The house will be finished this time next year. Really?
* She's hurt that she’s been dropped by a brand she was loyal to. Looks like Rodial #blurringtoolgate. She learnt hard lessons last year. Karma is a bitch!
* She's had "a change of heart". She wants to work with smaller brands. Did the luxe brands have a change of heart about you, dear?
* She changed so many lives by recommending products. We're not buying that!
* A business owner can now send her kids to private school thanks to her. That'll be your therapist then.
* They won’t be moving or buying a second property. They’re investing elsewhere… So why are you looking at RightMove hun?
* Her goal is to live a beautiful, wonderful , happy life. She won't do anything that gets in the way of that. She's selfish about her happiness....just that Elsie?
* Their relationship is loving and they laugh all the time and respect each other. The camera never lies.

In other news
👱‍♀️We are grateful that @welshy101 broke cover to tell us her bad experience as a small business working with Lydia and COO Cawwie.
🎅Nicky Lazou spent three weeks in the Maldives over Christmas and New Year with her baby boy.

Screen grab courtesy of @Julia123View attachment 982681f
Awesome recap and thread title! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🎖🎖Let’s not forget that Elsie kindly shared her festive recipe with us - a recipe that will now become a Millen Moron tradition - bagel with cream cheese, slop on a bit of cranberry sauce from the jar and slap on yer bacon et .. voilà, as they say in Provence 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 46

Julia123

VIP Member
I think she is trying to climb back up cult beauty’s arse. That’s why she was orgasming over the Aurelia pillow mist, hoping to generate some sales from her sheep. To show that she still has some influencing power left. I bet it’s going to ”break the internet”!
I loved it when Ali just wasn’t impressed by it at all, you could tell she was miffed 😂

And Karen Millen a “higher end” brand? Yeah, used to be, until Boohoo took over with all the polyester shite. I don’t care how hard working and functional that polyester is, it’s simply not worth the high price they‘re charging for it. And those two monstrous dresses, who the fuck dresses like that? It’s got to be a joke!
Seriously I was loving when Ali was like MEH at her pillow mist.... and she actually said something like "we are going to have a party in our bed"... about the spray.

I have never used a pillow mist. I don't really get the reason and why 2x per day? To cover up the fake tanning smell? I feel like it's possibly one of those random products noone needs or uses but influencers are paid to promote... pillow mist, face spray, setting spray....

She did say that her post of the Theory boots BROKE THE INTERNET. Mkay 🤔 ONE Person said she bought them after seeing her post. LOL

• Haha
  • Wow

sueherring

Wow. Just wow. Todays vlog is the fakest I have ever seen her. Who is she kidding?!! Vulgar bullying materialistic influencer is now a healthy living ambassador who works out at 6am, makes healthy tonics, goes for cleansing countryside walks in the unparalleled sunrises (deep breath: “Wooowwwwwwwww”) indoor plant expert, foraging queen, bookworm who discusses literature with her husband as part of their spectacular marriage. I mean 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢
It was utterly vomit inducing in its fakery. It’s all an act.

I hope she enjoys her latest collection of polyester “wardrobe heirlooms” made in Boohoo’s sweat shops by workers who are paid less per day than she spends on a gluten filled frozen croissant from the garden centre.
Not forgetting the slating of the GHDs about 3 times in the vlog too - they have obviously dumped her!!

• Haha
  • Sick

PickleWood

That section is TEN MINUTES LONG. I mean I’ve been to a physio, and a masseuse (old riding injury) many many times. Never in my kitchen. Never on camera.

I have to say, I saw more chemistry between Ali and his handler in that ten minutes than I’ve seen between Ali and Labia in the last four years.

• Haha
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Riding to Work…

I’m riding to work on me toaster
It‘s really me trustiest steed
I stirrup me foot, plug it in then jump up
What more does a bossy-babe need?

In my outfit of fern, I read up and I learn
That the world will abhor a wild boaster
So I’m toeing the line, adoration is mine
As I’m riding to work on me toaster…

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
Good morning dearest ones. Today from Two Pennyworth Corner here are a few observances…

a) I know Elsie has used (worn) her tan Hermes bag rather a lot (in photos usually in her dressing room ) BUT should it be looking quite so battered out of shape already? When it was newer something didn’t look quite right with the structure of the bag somehow. In the photos with the blue
Boo Hoo😢 trousers she showed in her latest vid it looks really mis-shapen somehow. Whadderya’ think?

b) I just wanted to say that yesterday’s highly successful Show Us Yer Toaster competition was won unequivocally by our dearest @Hunevoque2! 🤩Well done for owning the most coveted toaster! Your first prize free ticket to tour WaitingforRosie Supermarket in Northampton at 9.55pm next Wednesday night is on its way to you in France.

c) Might I also say how very interesting it was to see so many toasters and kettles please? Such fun to do our own show and tell! Such a hoot 🦉.

And finally; Why does Pally Ali Stender-Tem call croissants Cross Onts? Asking for a friend… 🤥

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

K18

VIP Member
So Josie is in the Maldives creating content on the beach for Sky and Lydia is in Northamptonshire making a tablescape for Sky

• Haha

Wophie

VIP Member
This whole jewellery polishing malarkey is the most bizarre thing I have ever seen.

I mean …get an actual life Aldi! No one wants to see some random fella rubbing your ring !
There's something real sus about this. I've looked at the Instagram of the guy cleaning the jewellery, and nowhere does he seem to offer home cleaning services. So why is he at Ali's house doing all his jewellery? The guy seems successful and above this, he has his own jewellery brand!
Plus Ali has tagged him in every single post. He's gone super OTT. What's in it for either of them? I smell an undercover ad.

• Sick
  • Heart

tamarinda

This title had me snorting like a pig laughing! Perfection
Someone asked in the last video where does she keeps all those books she reads. Poor inocent child.

Just watched the bore fest of the last vlog
I think it is starting to get to her the lack of brands that will work with her
And the best way is to say "well now I don't want it"
Just like a 5 year old would do! But that graduated from therapy

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
9268A225-6445-4049-B7EF-1D89048ED400.jpeg

Momma has just told me my darling Gem just made an appearance!! Where are you Gem? I looooooooooooove you! Xxx

• Heart
  • Haha

Julia123

VIP Member
So, she says she likes "texture" but I think she just likes rotten and dirty looking things. Disgusting toaster & oven, smelly unshowered hair and body, dirty cat walking on everything, don't bother to wipe dog feet so he trots around all of the mud, filthy RR, rotting looking kitchen table, rusty horrible fire pit and those pricey oxenwood pieces don't look silvery like teak does when it silvers, they look terrible.

• Haha
  • Sad

blue_orchid

VIP Member
Just fast forwarded through CinderAldi's newest snoozefest. 💤😴

Yep, he's run out of content ideas CLEARLY.

Half the video was a PT session with his shirt unnecessarily off....then he showed soccer on the tele, dirty footprints on the kitchen floor, what he cooked for din dins and his weird friend polishing his jewelry for him.

Absolutely riveting content. :rolleyes:

They both desperately need the house reno to happen now because if not, they both have absolutely no content to show. If his content goes on like this, his YT career may be on a downward spiral too.

Most people with half a brain would stop spending $ like water if all brands have dumped and "hurt" her. Yet she has to fulfill the emptiness and humiliation from this by buying more and more - two cars, a diamond ring, an exorbitantly priced watch, just to list a few.

They're going to be in a world of pain if they don't stop spending now. They're in their early 30s and this social media career is already spiraling to a close. Hopefully they have a plan. I thought Ali was an electrician but looks like he still has to hire people to do electrical work so how much is that a career to fall back on?

I bet Lydia thinks Karen Millen will hire her as a designer. Perhaps until they get sued for stealing designs from other brands, then it'll be over swiftly.

She should have put all the money she blew on her cars, rings, Hermes bags, reno and green house on a down payment for a second property which they could have rented out or something.

I don't see this ending well for Lydia. Much as I think she's a twat, I hope she wakes the fuck up before she puts herself in financial ruin.

• Heart
  • Haha

Stefano

VIP Member
I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet, but WHY TF IS LYDIA CLAIMING TO BE "PROUD" OF SOMETHING THAT DIDN’T INVOLVE HER AT ALL:

View attachment 985873
View attachment 985877
View attachment 985878
View attachment 985880
It's the Narc in her .. she cannot help herself ...she has make anything and everything about her ..

I don't personally think that The father and mother give two fucks whether Lydia is proud of them .. I mean how fucking condescending can you be in 1 post!!

Whereas they have struggled with a small business ... Lydia has done alot to ruin small businesses like theirs along her "influencer" career ..

Shall we name a Few:

1: Nicky Lazou hairdressing
2: Toni Thornton Art
3: The small flower company
4: @welshy101

The list goes on .....she should stfu and not even comment as if SHE discovered them and that somehow their success is due to her "influence" ...maybe she can claim that, just like the private school comment, that she has singlehadedly brought them back from the brink

FFS :mad:

• Angry
  • Sick

Buttons13

How could she or Cawwie not clean that toaster before filming the ad? You had one job!! (Literally as every other company has deserted her for this level of professionalism.) I am sure Dualit are feeling "hurt" today after seeing this.

• Haha