Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sage245

VIP Member
The use of the word Hurt was very interesting. Most people would say the contract ended, we parted company, moving on, changing tack but only a narc could say they hurt her!
As for the PR trips...the 'work' element, and I'm using that term loosely, does not take up 24 hours a day. Only Elsie could resent an all expenses paid trip to Bora Bora! Not to mention all the other lovely trips. Bloody hell!
She should try really travelling for business. I used to go to Chicago..arrive in time for dinner, spend two days in a conference and come back on the red eye and straight to the office.
If she wants a holiday she should book one and pay for it, but she's frightened to step away from SM for 3 weeks in case she becomes irrelevant.
More like she’s too tight to pay for it herself. I don’t think her and Ali have ever been on a trip that they actually funded themselves

Reactions: 52

Grey_x

Honestly this makes me so bloody angry and sad in equal measure. It's a living creature, not just something you decide to buy on a whim because you want one for views, or because you're bored, or you want something else to dress up in little tweed jackets. Fucks sake man, she's setting a terrible example.

And Ali, grow some fucking balls. It's your life too, don't let her dictate everything that happens in your household.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 51

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
A Heritage Collection from Karen Millen - is she actually joking? Maybe this is why she’s wearing her grandmother’s pendant? To emphasise her love of heritage lol. She is the essence of hypocrite and fraud. Plus, she’s a bore. If I was facing a day like hers, I’d get up at 6.30pm not 6.30am

• Haha

K18

VIP Member
Look what is at the bottom of Josie's get rid of pile whilst she is clearing her wardrobe out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Screenshot 2022-01-15 at 18.09.37.png

• Haha
  • Sick

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I've only just noticed...

It's a three slice toaster.
Screenshot_20220113-122504_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-122446_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20220113-122537_Instagram.jpg

Maybe it's just me, but I find that so incredibly odd. Who toasts three slices of bread at once? It's always two or four, no?

• Haha
  • Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Thing is she doesn't use a kettle because she has a hot tap Oh dear another EPIC FAIL ELSIE! Also as if you do a close up of your toaster when it is filthy and looks like its beginning to rust!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 50

MissMidnight

VIP Member
WHAT THE FOXTROT? 😳

It appears that Elsie has finally lost what little was left of her teeny tiny mind in her latest Instagram ‘Reels’!

She’s literally twirling around in her backyard in that white floor length dress like an absolute lunatic - I hope Ali still has her therapist on speed dial.

71E81F46-C98D-4869-A288-AF416D4CF449.jpeg
7ED73384-5B8D-47E5-80A1-738F000A9622.jpeg

Also, as per usual, Elsie has plagiarised the caption AND butchered it at the same time … the original quote is a well known one by Angie Weiland-Crosby and it’s supposed to be “Take me deep into the wintry woods where hope glitters freshly worn.

Edit: @Namima, can you please post the full ‘Reels’ for those who have been blocked by Elsie? 😘

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Louise84

Chatty Member
So I read this snippet in the Sunday Times Style supplement today - what‘s in and what’s out for 2022! Couldn’t help but think of Lydiot the fashion influencer extraordinaire - yes Elsie, it’s time to ditch the long prairie dresses, you really don’t want to be mistaken for a pair of curtains 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

Influenzermary

Well it's easy as Alibaba express do them in all colours lovely .....and seeing as you never actually unbox any who's to know if they are fake or not right?? lol ....just fuck off Lydiot "happinness doesn't come from material things" Millen- Moron :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::poop:(n)
49117530-1D3A-48C3-A8DA-FB4F1284505F.png

Did anyone see yesterday’s Sellier story on Hermes fakes? This convinced me even more so that Liddles Mini Kelly is a 100% fake. Apparently fakes are ubiquitous and people are being scammed for thousands.

• Wow
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
OMG!

Josie is working with Ocado! - next best thing to Waitrose - I get Ocado delivery once a week, have used them for many years, even better now they stock Marks and Spencers!

Lydia must be freaking out!

• Haha
  • Heart
All the comments thus far on this thread have been spot on.
She has lost her direction. Her style is ridiculous (my opinion), Prairie style dresses and bows in her hair. She is trying to emulate 'poshness' and wealth, and this is also evident in the way she speaks now. It's all an act and I am absolutely sick of these pretentious influencers portraying a life of perfection. IT IS NOT REAL.
I am cross with myself for believing all their crap.
Lydiot is having to copy other influencers as she has no new content. She is trying to get in with Grossies's circle as well.

She is never satisfied with what she has.
The bungalow has been re-done I don't know how many times! How much money has she WASTED???? It's disgusting, when the average person has to work hard and pay the ever increasing cost of living bills.

• Sick

Wophie

VIP Member
Isn’t this the guy he travels with? Maybe supporting a friend? But it’s a bit OTT and I don’t want any jewelry that requires me to wear fricking safety goggles to clean it! 🥽

View attachment 982982
I've had another look and he actually says he is showcasing the collection. The jewellery he shows in his last reel is sold on @rahulpatelcollection's website.

It doesn't matter if they're mates or if he bent Ali over the table when he was done. He owns and business and Ali is promoting it, therefore it is an advert. Ali is getting payment in the form of his jewellery being cleaned. Right off to the ASA website I go, they can decide.

Screenshot_20220111-211230.png
Screenshot_20220111-211315.png
Screenshot_20220111-211342.png
Screenshot_20220111-211348.png
Screenshot_20220111-211354.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220113-105639_Instagram.jpg

It's a f*cken toaster
Screenshot_20220113-105648_Instagram.jpg

Like, the most basic looking toaster you could pick up at Asda
Screenshot_20220113-105714_Instagram.jpg

Couldn't you have cleaned the bloody thing for this #ad?
Screenshot_20220113-105744_Instagram.jpg

This is where the big bucks are! The kettle!

Seriously, it's so insulting that she implied everyone should be buying themselves a £150 SMEG toaster when they moved into the bunga, only to be shilling this thing within 4 years

• Sick
  • Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Very interesting looking at the whole series of stories on Sellier about the fake mini Kelly and also about a fake tweed Chanel 19 bag too. They basically said it was only the colour of the hardware on the Kelly that alerted them, the gold hardware they thought was too bright and brassy. It shows that there are super fakes out there that are very hard to spot, and even sales assistants in-store cannot tell, and they are not allowed to authenticate either by the sound of it! Being very careful using a re-seller is clearly the way to go. They must get fakes brought in all the time.

So hence no close ups of the mini Kelly, no comments about where it came from or the cost, it just appeared on the Provence trip. Also maybe Elsie knows that the hardware can be a giveaway - perhaps that is why it is always undone - although many peopel never do up the clasp. Whatever anyone thinks of Claire Chanelle she is pretty transparent about her bags, which ones she gets direct from Hermes and the vintage Chanels and Hermes blankets she gets from Luxury Promise. She aways does un-boxings and usually tells what she paid for it. Elsie is very very shady indeed about hers, and also the way she has treated the Birkin is ridiculous - claiming she loves the patina or as she says it patiner! Buys Twillys and then uses them on Amazon bags and not the Birkin or the Kelly - bizarre behaviour. Perhaps she will manifest the black Birkin she pictured the other day, she can certainly afford the super fake, even if its around £1000! I cannot wait until Teefers gets a real one, because it is coming soon i'm sure of that!

• Haha
  • Heart

Upintheair83

VIP Member
So Ali said he was content with what he had, didn't want another dog. But of course Elsie wanted another one. Of course she did because she isn't content with anything. She's vapid. How she stands there making out as though she's so wholesome saying how magnificent the sunrise is (from her million pound House and standing in her gifted cashmere pjs) yes it's so easy to pretend to be so happy with the little things, but in reality she's not happy with anything.
She's the most averous, greedy unfulfilled person going!
She never changes, never grows or evolves. She just buys things, and now puppies to make herself 'happy'
And did I really hear her saying she needs someone to film her vlogs????!! Seriously the girl is beyond help now!

• Heart
  • Sick

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Guys I re-listened to the brand part. She said brandS hurt her. BrandS that she was loyal to and worked with for years. So it’s more than one.
41 minutes in....definitely in the pural. Reckon ghd in addition to Rodial.
I don't know if it's the therapy but she's so much more obnoxious every day. She's so smug and convinced she can shrug off negative things but she needs to ask herself why these things happen to her. She really made me angry when she talked about anxiety and how she used to be anxious all the time and how it makes you irritable. Actually anxiety is serious and is often a precursor to depression.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
Is she seriously announcing a new puppy tonight? This is because she wants one dog each on the couch. Porter goes to Aldi and leaves Elsie solo while consuming her latest book. Obviously, this leads to an asymmetric vignette so must be addressed. 🤢😡
She will get a nasty shock when the 2 dogs and Lumi all go and sit with Ali

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48

Al Fresco

VIP Member
I don’t think she’s intolerant to gluten or diary, she’s just vain and contrary. She has bad eating habits where she’ll go for hours starving herself with her stomach growling loudly on camera throughout the day and then gorges on quick, filling food for fuel. Her body is very small and narrow for her age and it wouldn’t take much for that tiny stomach to bloat up and be noticeable. She then can’t bear the thought of anyone else noticing that or clothes not looking smooth and she puts it down to gluten intolerance, whereas it’s just the effects of gluten or food in general for that matter (where does she think it goes?). Whenever she’s said she’s been ill after gluten, it’s overindulgence on an empty stomach and the portion sizes that have done that.

• Heart
Reactions: 48