Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Take that, ya rat haturzzz

But seriously, I think the dislike of small dog breeds has more to do with their owners. Stereotypical middle-aged bitch ladies that spoil the dog rotten and it's barking and biting the whole time. That's at least who I associate with them. My mother owned also her fair share of small dogs (Shi-tzu, Pengkinese) besides big dogs (Collie-German Shepard mix). And she liked to scream at me and the big dog but the small ones never, they were allowed to do as they liked. Shitting on my bed, made her lol, I got bitten, it was my fault... So, yes, I have a hard time not to jump on the hate train, but I've met lovely small dogs.
A lady, I saw today again, since I took a bus an hour later, takes her small long-haired Dachshund with her (to work is my guess). It sits in a carrier besides her in the bus, and is super cute. Anton, a Maltese mix, who was the dog of my mother's husband, was a funny and cool fella with a lovely character.
Josie's dogs are annoying barkers, but she is the one who lets them bark like maniacs.
Gem says ‘I have to come on this thread to defend myself - I would never sh*t on your bed, @AmaliaLana’

8BD114DB-6797-4470-AC55-19C94040B045.jpeg

Aggghhhhh! I love him he needs to come and stay with his Auntie Oops. Grumpy Snoopy too. Now that’s set me off again. View attachment 989617
PS Hello, Aunty @Oops! Xx

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
Crying with laughter that she has gone from PR trips with Dior to flogging a fucking toaster 🤣🤣

View attachment 985966
View attachment 985969
View attachment 985970
View attachment 985971
What happened to her favourite brand Smegma Appliances?

A trusty steed? A toaster likened to a trusty steed?
I’m going for a lie down! 🤷‍♀️
Oh hun, this it is, the thing that makes me change the empty batteries in my mouse, so I can do a Paint 3D mock up of her sitting on that toaster... onward, my noble steed.

Also, she really got herself a fern dress and matching tea towels... Annoying twit.

1642084602444.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

K18

VIP Member
I'm honestly so fuming, I'm trying to report the breeder but the Kennel Club website is under maintenance on that part of the site.

• Sad

mindlessness

VIP Member
Josie said something similar in a video recently - about how the PR trips aren’t holidays. I’ll agree that because they create content while they’re there there is some work involved. But it’s not significant, and they still get plenty of time to relax and enjoy themselves - as evidenced by their silly vlogs in Ibiza etc.

Oops...

VIP Member
Compliments to the Chef

My life’s a mockery - stender tem broccoli
Microwaved rice and some cheese
Are recipes for being shown the back door
And I just have to say as I wheeze
Oh why can’t she cook or read words from a book?
The hard work is all left to me
Now she wants me to Chef but I’ll play mutton Jeff
Bustle spouts are my new thing you see

In my kitchen I’m there with me knees in the air
As a fellah I know sets to work
I look like a clown and will not live this down
I’m a class A embarrassing jerk
What was that all about?
Yes, I can hear you shout
But a jeweller is buffing my gems
He is calling for me
I’ll take flowers you see
Since we both enjoy nice tender stems…

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

mindlessness

VIP Member
Love that Lydia’s version of ‘Deep in the Wintery Woods’ is just…at the bottom of the garden. Not even between the trees, literally still on her lawn.

• Haha
  • Wow

Emilee88

Does anyone else find it strange that the dog was available for viewing the same night she messaged them after convincing Ali.

I’ve looked at getting a dachshund over the past year and any reputable breeder usually has buyers lined up way before the puppies are ready to be viewed sometimes before they’re even born.

• Heart

K18

VIP Member
She means uncertain for her, no freebies , no contracts. Don’t forget that outside her world no world exists!
Absolutely

She loves the sense of community that comes with the Vaha. What community is that Lydia? You are literally in your gym, on your own watching a video!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
She is an absolute piece of shit!

As per usual - something just appears! a Kelly, a puppy - what's the difference to Lydia, just content and something to show off!

No-one, and I repeat no-one, looks into getting a puppy and goes to visit a breeder and comes home with the puppy. That does not happen, a decent breeder will look into you, probably do a home visit and the process takes time. Also because of lockdown in the UK and the pandemic, pedigree puppies are not easy to get, and you often have to travel across the country to visit a breeder. Lydia convinces Ali and off they go and come home with a puppy!

I adopted a puppy from another country, and a charity bought her over, and there was still a home visit and vetting process to go through! I see Stacey Solomon has adopted a puppy, and both Claire's dogs were rescues! Of course this is typical Lydia behaviour, she wants it so she gets it! No doubt this was all planned, Ali was literally reading from a script (she'd told him what to say), and she must have been in contact with the breeder well before Christmas to reserve the puppy!

Smoke and mirrors remember - it's the same for everything when it is Lydia!

• Heart
Reactions: 43

georgiecait

VIP Member
It's so nice to see so many new posters here!
Whoever does the next thread, could we have a poll for how recent people have joined? I sense a huge influx recently, very interesting!

• Heart

sillymoomoo2

6F972563-FBAD-4366-A14D-EBE18B34646B.jpeg

Ugh yes, our Lyds is such an icon for buying an incredibly health-risky puppy from what is possibly a puppy farm (at the very least, a very irresponsible breeder disinterested in the health of their puppies). A responsible breeder wouldn’t breed Isabella, A responsible buyer wouldn’t buy an Isabella.

Also, what exactly is it that Lydia is doing to save the planet?? I would absolutely love to know. She redecorates her whole house at breakneck speed (😉), she consumes and promotes fast fashion with the same effort. She has her own bloody fast fashion line for goodness sake!

What an inspiration to us all. I wonder if she’ll win the Nobel Peace Prize this year. 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
Does he not work at all ?? X
I'm never sure which of the husbands is the worst. Frow's is completely unappealing - and comes over as a sulky, useless bore.

Chavvy is maybe even more boring, especially as he never shuts up - unless Teefers silences him. He's enthusiastic in the kitchen I guess - although he knows far less than he thinks he does, and is very untidy. He should abandon all thoughts of modelling because he just looks ridiculous. Has talent for buying occasional tables though and its very amusing seeing how it annoys Teefers when he spends the money she earns with her heavy handed flogging.

So Ali does seem the sweetest and the least annoying. Dim, of course, but the patience of a saint tolerating Lidl. He needs to get out of there, educate himself a bit, and launch his own career.
[/QUOTE]

Good morning dearest ones - today from Two Pennyworth Corner…

I can’t watch Frow because her bloke always used to go to the bathroom when she started vlogging so you could hear him flush the loo. He always seemed to hover in the background and I just wanted to yell ‘Get a Job!’ all the time. Or if he didn’t do that he’d plonk himself behind her with his guitar in his hand…poised as if he was just about to play (throughout the entire vlog).

Splainer used to model clothes by staring into the distance (unsmilingly) as he took well-rehearsed extended strides as he took his sunglasses off and put them on again. I always wondered why he chose modelling as he seemed too short. He and Ali share what feels like a similar vanity. I wish Splainer would get a proper job and not leech off his partner (wife to be). He’s lucky to have a partner who is so deferential towards him…

Ali is deffo the least irritating and he does at least attempt to contribute the their joint incomes. He’s pleasantly harmless but still has a vain streak…I don’t have to rush out of the room when he comes on though…Splainer and Mr Frow? That’ll be no from me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

poopettemetis

VIP Member
Does Lidl think that only the “cOuNtRy” has sunrises like the ones she shows? I live in a proper city and we also get sunrises like that. She’s so pretentious even her sunrises have to be better than our plebe sunrises.

• Haha
  • Angry

Namima

VIP Member
The cellphone on the butcher block ... 🤮
Screenshot_20220114-082336_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-082148_Google.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-082144_Google.jpg

"pukes" 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
Screenshot_20220114-083523_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-083555_YouTube.jpg

Just what she needs... more alcohol.

Screenshot_20220114-083657_YouTube.jpg

Cawwiiee, why leave this in ??? Lyds was just switching off, we do NOT need to see this

Screenshot_20220114-081743_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-081743_YouTube.jpg

Does this look like a +£5000 bag ???
Screenshot_20220114-085955_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-085912_YouTube.jpg

I'm amazed The Millen- Gordon's (sic) don't have the sh*ts 24/7.

🤮
Screenshot_20220114-091945_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-092001_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20220114-092007_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220114-092049_YouTube.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha