Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a biker in town the rides a Harley, all dress in leathers etc. He has a dog carrier in his front chest and there sits a tiny little dog with a leather helmet and little glasses. The cutest thing you ever seen.
My sons pointed out one year when we were in a Penticton , that every middle aged man walked his white small dog wearing white Nike shoes. I can’t unseen this as it’s true! Lol

I don’t work out… yet, use to, but the video clearly showed the trainer doing it. She such a moron.

Reactions: 11
Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.

Reactions: 8
I know I'm a bit late with my opinion on brands that hurt Elsie but I think it could also be Astrid and Miyu. I thought that her and Carrie making an appointment to get those friendship bracelets was so contrived. She waffled on about her longstanding working relationship with them etc. They didn't take the bait.

Reactions: 26
Not sure if this was mentioned, but she’s doing the exercise all wrong!!! . She is suppose to bring in her arms holding a ball, but she does not.
shouldn’t she have had declarations in all of her other mentions of the Vaha thing … given this was an ad she should have been declaring the relationship from the start??

Reactions: 19
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper
Meant 'intelligence' duh!!! ..... I'm blaming the ms and that's the story I'm sticking too

Reactions: 11
Everything you’re seeing was probably filmed the same day. She probably worked out that one day and hasn’t done it since. She’s lazy and hopes nobody notices

Reactions: 17
Does he not work at all ?? X
[/QUOTE]
It’s like men who want to keep their wives at home so they can control the purse strings. If they have none of their own money they are easier to control. I think it backfired with Lydia though because Ali has built himself an actual SM career.

Are we predicting a 2022 pregnancy?

A few you tubers are pregnant at the moment/have recently had kids.
Does she have enough body fat to get pregnant?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
We know where teefers and mansplainer are now…. And the hotel is tagged. But no ad declaration.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
shouldn’t she have had declarations in all of her other mentions of the Vaha thing … given this was an ad she should have been declaring the relationship from the start??
Yep!

I loved the way she stumbled with her words while avoiding saying Peloton. She says she didn't want a system locked in to a machine but we all know if they sent one for free long-term she'd take it in a heartbeat! Plus you can do all sorts of workouts with the Peloton systems - not just bike stuff.

Can't help but also think you could just do a Zoom call with a PT (and use all the free barre/pilates classes on youtube) in front of a normal mirror and recreate the Vaha experience for a much lower cost

Reactions: 42
I just finished watching her boring video. I lost count how many times she played with her hair, it was so annoying I wanted to slap her hand away. ( her hair looks so dirty and dry, no shine to it. I preferred her hair when it was slightly below her shoulders. It made her head not look like a bobble head or those Bratz dolls. )
Those clothes from her collection are even uglier than her last collection! I’m afraid to see what her other clothes look like. They look so cheaply made.

For someone who had a PT, she sure looked out of shape doing her vahahahaha.

Was it me, but it looked like she had huge bags under her eyes like she’d been crying all night.

Wonder if Lydia and Ali are there? Or home and bitter?
Home and bitter I think. Probably drunk crying saying, that should be me, me me!

Reactions: 27
My smallest (dog) and the youngest in the family, Pepper
Where IS Pepper? I know our dogs can sometimes scamper off the page…but I cannot see Pepper….PEPPER! It’s me…Auntie Oops! Bear with…I just need to fall off the page for a minute…BRB…

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
New reader to the Elsie thread, been reading all the Elle D drama.
BUT with the holiday stuff, I watched an old video when they went on holiday just after Lynx went missing and they went to Ibiza. They stayed in the hotel room for 90% of the time and only went out for dinner!! What an effort and cost to just stay in the hotel

Reactions: 26
I don’t work out… yet, use to, but the video clearly showed the trainer doing it. She such a moron.
Nobody tells Lydiot what to do. She does as she pleases, and she does have the cement balls attached to her chest.

Reactions: 14
Welcome!
They've never had any interest or curiosity about the places they've visited. It's astonishing! On the other hand they never paid!
I was going to say they don't have intellectual curiosity about anything but to be fair Ali did try to learn about the Bee's....even if he doesn't understand English!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.