Lydia Millen #120 Consuming literature at a breakneck speed, such a pity she can’t actually read!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am taking in all these suggestions. Yes Sage is also Breville, but marked up higher in price. My partner likes the aesthetic of Sage, but at the end of the day, the bloody things need to function properly, so I am steering him away from this brand.

Reactions: 14
I have a lavender one too, helps with anxiety which for me is worse at night

Also I've seen from people I follow that Instagram are shadowbanning people who do giveaways!! So a lot of influencers have stopped.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
A Heritage Collection from Karen Millen - is she actually joking? Maybe this is why she’s wearing her grandmother’s pendant? To emphasise her love of heritage lol. She is the essence of hypocrite and fraud. Plus, she’s a bore. If I was facing a day like hers, I’d get up at 6.30pm not 6.30am

Reactions: 51
Thank you I am honored Will I become the next influencer of dreams with all my game changing purchases and become a total moron ?? That would be epic and spectacular

Reactions: 33
Thank you I am honored Will I become the next influencer of dreams with all my game changing purchases and become a total moron ?? That would be epic and spectacular
Awaiting your Affiliate Lynx ...

Reactions: 26
I’m utterly OBSESSED already…so yes you will and you have become an influencer of dreams…Not a moron of course just an epic, spectacular digital creator. Your oyster is the world…

Reactions: 19
Did you guys notice the absolute death stare when Ali kindly offered a delicious looking truffle chocolate:

Reactions: 47
Is her head getting bigger ????

Your browser is not able to display this video.

Reactions: 32
She must have been dropped by Cle de Peau too. Why else would she be spending her own money on their lipsticks

Reactions: 29
Just proves she used a filter

Reactions: 21
Not forgetting the slating of the GHDs about 3 times in the vlog too - they have obviously dumped her!!

Reactions: 46
OMG!

Josie is working with Ocado! - next best thing to Waitrose - I get Ocado delivery once a week, have used them for many years, even better now they stock Marks and Spencers!

Lydia must be freaking out!

Reactions: 50
Is her head getting bigger ????

View attachment 988338
She is determined to flog the Vaha to a death through her aff links. People - for the love of god, just use You Tube! I’m doing 30 day yoga challenge with Adriene for beginners (yes, I’m late to the party but better late than never) and no smudgy prints all over shop either.

And yes, her face is bigger - the objective is to inflate it so it makes the waist look smaller.

Reactions: 48
Might have already been mentioned and I’m very late to watching Ali’s ‘massive house clean’ video. But it’s incredible how the 3/4 gold frame pictures she had up in the living room are well and truly gone. Wasn’t this some hyped up major collection? What a shame for the artist to see it’s already been discarded lol. I figured they would be back up after Xmas but maybe not

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.