Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
F&M would not touch her with a bargepole. They are a high end store while she's a high end hooker.

Lighter hair suits her, it softens her harsh, masculine features but the peroxide highlights the coarseness & dryness of her heat damaged hair. Hair spray before curling/straightening is a no-no.
I thought everyone knew not to hairspray behind you use straightners etc its common sense.

Reactions: 12
Off topic but Amelia is managed by her best friend Olivia Lotte. That's how she got the skinny dip deal too since the founder is one of her mate. ( all of this was posted on her GG thread)
Oh I totally agree that was a deal between mates.
But she’s done a lot of campaigns this year and it looks like she’s now taken over the Bentley contract!

I like Amelia, I hate her friends

Reactions: 10
Brilliant description! I bow down to you .

Reactions: 7
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!

Reactions: 14
OMG she's going to change the Kitchen!!! Looking to integrate the fridge freezer hahaha!
This woman has some serious insecurities that are reflected in the constant changing of her home. She will never be satisfied. Reminds me of the people you hear about with plastic surgery addictions. (Though we know she likes to top up the droopy chin with filler)

Reactions: 17
Remember the first home they wanted but if fell though, did they buy this one on impulse because she seems to hate everything but the windows ?!

the freebie smeg fridge did look awful.

Reactions: 24
Btw just realised how she said she has 5 (or more bedrooms) all actual bedrooms are en-suite rooms so how would she consider the top two rooms Bedrooms (Ali and Lydia’s wardrobes) if there is no access to a (Public) bathroom

Reactions: 11
Btw just realised how she said she has 5 (or more bedrooms) all actual bedrooms are en-suite rooms so how would she consider the top two rooms Bedrooms (Ali and Lydia’s wardrobes) if there is no access to a (Public) bathroom
There is a shower room/bassin /toilette upstairs, but it really looks like a decoy as did most of the bathrooms, just for look and sale or the eyes of a ‘Lydiot »

Reactions: 5
Its only taken her two years to realise the Smeg fridge looks stupid just sat at the side. We have been telling her since she accepted the free monstrosity but she's only just decided to change it. She really isnt the brightest bulb in the box is she?.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.