Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think frauds like Lydia are the reasons why online luxury retailers (Mytheresa, Net-a-porter, LVR and Farfetch) now place its tags on awkward places, so that it prevents them from returning them and reselling them too.

I remember she did a luxury video with mytheresa, and those items that she tried on, i never saw her wear.

She's vile.
Truly they should do it more often. Large and multiple tags

Reactions: 8
“Why are you saying you’ve purchased these when in the description is says that all products are PR products?”

from the comments of her latest video.

Lydia, once again lying and misleading consumers. I’m reporting her to the ASA.
Does anyone have the template that @Gemma_NYC created to report ASA violations?

Her latest Instagram post is captioned as ‘Ad’ but nothing in the caption notes an ad and she doesn’t clarify what’s gifted. She is so bleeping lazy, I’ve never seen a lazier person rewarded with so much.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Does anyone have the template that @Gemma_NYC created to report ASA violations?

Her latest Instagram post is captioned as ‘Ad’ but nothing in the caption notes an ad and she doesn’t clarify what’s gifted. She is so bleeping lazy, I’ve never seen a lazier person rewarded with so much.
Here it is! :cool:

How to report Lydia Millen to the CMA – For not disclosing benefits/freebies (i.e. gifts)

CMA violations fall under receiving gifts:
benefits, freebies, free products, free visits (i.e. press trips). And are usually tagged with the brand #hashtag and the brand account @dior. This one-sheeter diagram will help you decide if you need to report to the CMA or ASA. If it requires final brand approval it's an ad (like the examples I included here). If it's a press trip it's a "free visit" and/or "free products" (including affiliate links) so it's under CMA authority.

Here's an example, per my recent email. Your language will change a bit depending on what you're reporting.

To: [email protected]
Email Subject Line: CMA Social Media Endorsements Violation – LEM ONLINE LTD Company # 10147738

1. My Contact Information:

Concerned Consumer (Name, Phone, and Email)

2. The business I have concerns about:
LEM ONLINE LTD
Company number 10147738
Officer: MILLEN-GORDON, Lydia Elise, Blogger

2. Description of Issue:
Sponsored Content in this post published on Instagram on September 16, 2019, is not clearly identifiable as being paid for by using the label "advertisement feature" or "advertisement promotion" per the CMA/ASA Influencer Guide published in September 2018. I believe the nature of this content is subject to CMA regulation, not the ASA.

This social media post does not make it clear that she has been paid or otherwise incentivized to endorse a product or service. Given the CMA says it prioritizes disclosure in social media and dealing fairly and transparently with consumers/followers is an important one, I'd like to bring this ongoing issue with her account to your attention.

The issue is either benefits, freebies, free products, or free visits. Specify which one.

3. Supporting Evidence: See the attached screen recording which features the Instagram Post in violation along with the Reward Style and Commission Junction affiliate link.

Include a screenshot of the IG feed with the post clearly shown in the timeline, a screenshot of the actual post, a URL link to the post, and if it's an IG story, include a Quicktime screen recording. Zip these files up in a .zip file and attach it to your email or include a link to your files in Dropbox.

4. Market Area:
Nature of business (SIC)
82990 - Other business support service activities not elsewhere classified

This will vary and is found on https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk by searching the company that the influencer operates under. The SIC code will be listed on the company's page.

5. I have not contacted any other organizations regarding this violation.

See further detail below.
Code:
Link: https://rstyle.me/cz-n/dr2nk5vj2e

Link Redirect: source=CommissionJunction&utm_medium=affiliation&utm_content=4441350&utm_campaign=2975314&CJEVENT=210b6ad9d89111e980c706ee0a240610
––––––––––––––––––––––––––

If you want to learn more about how seriously the CMA takes non-disclosed social media endorsements, read here.

How to report Lydia Millen to the ASA for not declaring #ads

If it's an advertisement, and not labeled as #Ad at the top of the post, use the ASA online form here. #Ad cannot be hidden in other hashtags either. The ASA is specific on expectations. I've included real examples on Victoria's thread of what to look for here.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
So she’s deleted the posts around this time but I’m sure on the other forum that shall never be named there will be photos!!!!!!! Nice try Lydia but you have worn it!!!! There is a fan foto as well with her in that restaurant in that outfit!! 😂 around 27th Feb 2019!
What a hot mess

Reactions: 4
This woman is so manipulative, she knows exactly what to say to make herself look good, I feel like she takes things people say from here, or what people might think and find some good excuse for it or make it into some kind of joke so people forget it like trying to find excuses for the absolute waste of money on completely redecorating the whole house in less than a year, saying it wasn’t making her happy or not completely her style and people have actually accepted it?! but when she said her mum’s hair treatment is a waste of money if she doesn’t keep with it? apparently that’s the waste of money and that’s you “ acting like a mum” all truths hidden under a joke..such a bleeping ungrateful insatiable witch all for herself
Insatiable....That is the most perfect word to describe Lydia. More is never enough.

Her new video is the exact copy and exact same title of what Amelia posted first - Best and Worst Luxury items of 2019. Dear Lord, this dimwit has no brain or creativity of her own.

And suddenly she is conflicted with buying leather and is yapping on about reading?!!?! Oh, PLEASE! She is literally reviewing all our comments here.

That shows me how much more disingenuous and a fraud she is. If she truly felt this way, it would have come up before not at the exact time we're talking about her hypocrisy here on Tattle. What a bullshit artist trying to feign like she is more intellectual or cares about all the animal skins she has bought greedily with no hesitation before.

Hypocrite and fake sums this pretentious witch up in a nutshell.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
well she’s full on caught now!!! 😂
LIAR! It has often been discussed about the tags being on in her try ons. People speculated on exactly this kind of dishonesty! She is so untrustworthy.

I leave tags on till I wear items. The issue here is selling an item you’ve worn as new. There are so many ways to describe it - “as new”, “ gently worn for a couple of hours”, “worn once”. Not Lydia though. Her lying is compulsive. Her mind is diseased with it. It’s disgusting. Then again this woman depopped utterly filthy items pretending they were barely used.

For your next video Lydia maybe you can explain to us how you don’t shed your skin even though you’re a snake. And I’m sure all the ladies here who pointed out your addiction would gratefully accept a thank you for saving you from yourself. Ughhh low-life.
I leave tags on until I wear an item too...so do some of my friends 🙈

Reactions: 7
Another example of their desperate need to try and feign they have wealth and live the high life. Most of this is on loan and they are pawns of brands. They lack class. As evidenced by her horrific skank hair, brows and outfits from back in the day. Not so long ago. That is who she really is and always will be.
They left the plate number in the picture, can we check to see if they actually own the car ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
LMAO at her asking if she is "canceled". Lydia darling? You have never been relevant enough for anyone to cancel. You don't have to worry about that.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Once I wore a pair of pants with the tag still on. The pants were black and the tag stark white, hanging on the outside, exactly in the center of my as*. After touring the whole restaurant and saying hello to anyone I remotely knew, my sister suddenly stands up and gets my attention ninja style and with her eyes tells me I still have the tag, price included, bouncing off my flat a**. I was mortified. I don't think I went back to that restaurant ever again and I started removing the tags before hanging new items. I guess you're wondering why I'm telling you the story of my life LOL! It's Lidl's fault. She makes me want to emphasize what a bleeping hypocrite she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oooo that’s okay. But it’s the wearing it with the tag so that you can either return or resell it with the tag as NWT but in reality you’ve already worn it
Lydia did this lie today as to why it’s prominent on the thread

Reactions: 11
This has probably been Lydias modus operandi for years which, once again, shows what a nasty lying twit she is. Hopefully @nadiathr opened some of her blind minions eyes to what kind of person they so adore.

I think Claire showed the new tags in one of her videos...I secretly wish it was a tiny dig at Lidl.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Once I wore a pair of pants with the tag still on. The pants were black and the tag stark white, hanging on the outside, exactly in the center of my as*. After touring the whole restaurant and saying hello to anyone I remotely knew, my sister suddenly stands up and gets my attention ninja style and with her eyes tells me I still have the tag, price included, bouncing off my flat a**. I was mortified. I don't think I went back to that restaurant ever again and I started removing the tags before hanging new items. I guess you're wondering why I'm telling you the story of my life LOL! It's Lidl's fault. She makes me want to emphasize what a bleeping hypocrite she is.
That happened to me as well when I was younger and kids at school asked me if I plan in returning the skirt 🤣 it was embarassing. I rarely leave the tags on after I make a purchase. Spares me from awkward situations 😇

Reactions: 6
That happened to me as well when I was younger and kids at school asked me if I plan in returning the skirt 🤣 it was embarassing. I rarely leave the tags on after I make a purchase. Spares me from awkward situations 😇
Anyone got home, unpacked their purchases (yes purchased, not vouchered) & found the security tag left on? So annoying😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

I do too.

I love that she's been caught out on this Gucci jacket - liars never remember their lies!

Bet she's tired today - having to stay up all night to make sure she can delete comments!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oooo that’s okay. But it’s the wearing it with the tag so that you can either return or resell it with the tag as NWT but in reality you’ve already worn it
Lydia did this lie today as to why it’s prominent on the thread
I'm not Meghan Markle and wear things with the tag dangling 😣, only to return them to the designer the next day 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.