Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'v seen this a few times recently with her which really confused me. She said she paid for items as she yaps in the video but then states all items in the video are PR items in the description box. So is she blatantly lying ?!?!

It's also sad that some people are buying her items which she claims to have never worn yet has-like the Gucci jacket a couple of you found verification of her wearing it. That's false advertisement and fraud in my opinion. She ought to be bloody reported.
She says that those Jimmy Choo beige patent leather with the sparkly band were bought by her and we clearly know that they were PR. Every influencer was gifted those at the time. Such a blatant lie.
I am seriously considering she is in fact extremely daft. She has said so that she cannot remember what was gifted multiple times and we don't believe her and think she is lying. What if she is a functioning idiot and we give her inteligence way more credit than what is due? 🤣😂🤣😂🤯🤯🤯

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
LMAO at her asking if she is "canceled". Lydia darling? You have never been relevant enough for anyone to cancel. You don't have to worry about that.

Well yes actually you are cancelled by your fans one-by-one. Look at jo cannon...& the ex-mugs who find their way here.... 80% of her followers are wannabe fashion/beauty bloggers or influencers tho. She's really cashing in on selling a dream. They are hoping some of her 'magic' rubs off on them. That's the only reason her channel/following has grown; The rising number of women stumbling across her & thinking 'f*ck working my boring ass job, I could do this & live that luxe life'. Wonder how many views a 'how to become an influencer' upload would get?..because that's all her followers really want, a piece of that BS fake cake.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She says that those Jimmy Choo beige patent leather with the sparkly band were bought by her and we clearly know that they were PR. Every influencer was gifted those at the time. Such a blatant lie.
I am seriously considering she is in fact extremely daft. She has said so that she cannot remember what was gifted multiple times and we don't believe her and think she is lying. What if she is a functioning idiot and we give her inteligence way more credit than what is due? 🤣😂🤣😂🤯🤯🤯
Those Jimmy Choo's have lost their shape with her squeezing her too big trotters in.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just back to Blazer-Gate, so lets give her the benefit of the doubt for one second 'okay you forgot you wore it' but doesn't Carrie or Cal edit the videos did they also forget you wore it even though it featured in another vlog that has since been deleted and posts that have also since been deleted ........ so are they now also complicit in your scams?

I think she might have also deleted Nadias comment about her wearing it too ......

• Wow
I think she’s a dangerous combination of dumb and devious. She’s not very bright in terms of intellect but she is very good at being a swindler. She counts on her fans having the memory span of goldfish 😳

There are people out there who simply grift their way through life... Lydia and Ali qualify.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I just checked her comments and a user has commented the tattle link as replies to a number of the regular comments, she will be livid and probably need a Red Bull and her stripper poll to help her calm down. Carrrrrrwwwweeeeeeeeee!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just back to Blazer-Gate, so lets give her the benefit of the doubt for one second 'okay you forgot you wore it' but doesn't Carrie or Cal edit the videos did they also forget you wore it even though it featured in another vlog that has since been deleted and posts that have also since been deleted ........ so are they now also complicit in your scams?

I think she might have also deleted Nadias comment about her wearing it too ......

Some of the comments on her vlog are ridiculous "I might buy that Gucci blazer instead of saving for a house" was one! She's very lucky there are some utter morons out there!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Did you forget all the commission you earnt off the affiliate lynx for the gucci blazer lydl?!

Reactions: 12
Anyone got home, unpacked their purchases (yes purchased, not vouchered) & found the security tag left on? So annoying😂
That happened to! With a couple of pair of socks and with a hair curlying thing. God I forgot the word in English for that sorry I hope you know what I am reffering too 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣 Not an hair straightner, the other one that makes your hair curly.

I just checked her comments and a user has commented the tattle link as replies to a number of the regular comments, she will be livid and probably need a Red Bull and her stripper poll to help her calm down. Carrrrrrwwwweeeeeeeeee!
Yea that would be me 😇 she came out clean with an appology saying she forgot she wore it. I just checked and she hasn’t deleted the comments.

Did you forget all the commission you earnt off the affiliate lynx for the gucci blazer lydl?!
She also said she isn’t a Gucci fan in that vlog which is weird considering how many Gucci stuff she has. And the loafers she bought 3 pairs and wears them all in her house? 😂 come on. Give me a break.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Boasting you haven't smoked a cigarette in years #vapelife
Oh & it wasn't alan carr; it was her drive #narclife

And the loafers she bought 3 pairs and wears them all in her house? 😂 come on. Give me a break.
Tong.
The loafers she claims make her look dumpy. In that case is she getting rid of all her flats?

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I'm sorry but I was a big boss woman and if I was her I would be getting my PA to log every gifted item that comes into the house/P.O. box....not just for admin but for tax reasons too. It's not hard!

Reactions: 18
She’s definitely deleted the comments about the Gucci blazer, can’t find them now!

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I posted in a comment the link with the blazer and this is her response. I must say I am amazed the delete and block button haven’t been used 😂still I can’t see how and why would someone wear something with tags on.
Lydia: "I'm not seeing what the big deal is here ..." Says it all, really.

Reactions: 14
Her new video is the exact copy and exact same title of what Amelia posted first - Best and Worst Luxury items of 2019. Dear Lord, this dimwit has no brain or creativity of her own.

And suddenly she is conflicted with buying leather and is yapping on about reading?!!?! Oh, PLEASE! She is literally reviewing all our comments here.

That shows me how much more disingenuous and a fraud she is. If she truly felt this way, it would have come up before not at the exact time we're talking about her hypocrisy here on Tattle. What a bullshit artist trying to feign like she is more intellectual or cares about all the animal skins she has bought greedily with no hesitation before.

Hypocrite and fake sums this pretentious witch up in a nutshell.
Yes, I think she saw Amelia's and thought it's the perfect cover to sell her expensive depop items to her minions for maximum profit.

Reactions: 12
Anyone got home, unpacked their purchases (yes purchased, not vouchered) & found the security tag left on? So annoying😂
Oh yes! And I had to take it back to the store so they could remove it, and let me tell you it wasn't pleasant. Thank God I still had the receipt!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.