Lydia Millen #12 Same lying, begging & snubs from Dior, who’s that man Cawee managed to score?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're not YOUR boys lydl. You hate kids remember? & kids hate you too judging by how her nephew is pulling away from wicked aunt lydia. Pathetically desperate to use your family's children for 'content'..in an attempt be likeable/relatable.
Those eyebrows 😈

The seperate sofas thing cracks me up.
Sidenote- why does she always lay like that, legs akimbo?
It's for the pussy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can you imagine being parents at a Sunday football match and these two roll up in their Aston? Who in their right mind thinks "Yes! Let's drive the low-lying sports car to a football game in a muddy field in the middle of January". These two are so poorly equipped for a life in the country/life in general. Common sense is lacking in the Millen-Gordon bungalow.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
she's begging for a white bobble hat with a pompom, why can't she just get Carrie to find one online and buy it? Oh i forgot it's Lydia, she doesn't do that!

Reactions: 11
she's begging for a white bobble hat with a pompom, why can't she just get Carrie to find one online and buy it? Oh i forgot it's Lydia, she doesn't do that!
Has she never heard of Google? rolls up to a kids football game playing the big I am in the Aston then is begging for a bobble hat. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Dungalow is my new favourite word 🤣🤣

is it a dungeon,
Is it a bungalow,
Is it a pile of 💩 = dung pile.
It’s perfect @Georgeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I see on Depop that it looks like Fave Stalker Jo Cannon is clearing out everything she's ever bought that was "influenced" by Lydia. I also cant see that she follows Lydia any more.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.