Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This must be the horrendous orange furry thing that was hanging up in her dressing room

Looks like she has skinned an orangutan

View attachment 841715

I hope the retoucher gets paid well 🤣 🤣 She looks like something out of Antz

View attachment 841720
It looks those fuzzy scrap’s you can buy at the local Dollarama Store. Someone must have seen a lot together and made this hideous thing. Bet you could find it in Dollar Store makeovers on Pinteres.
Thanks for the new Advatar! 😂😁🤗❤

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Okay, I have a genuine question....do people in the UK really dress like this (meaning the dresses she is "making"?)
I live in Los Angeles and nobody would ever wear these dresses. The high neck? The long sleeves? This IMO and no offense is what Mormons in Utah would wear.

Everything looks so uncomfortable and constrictive! I need clarification as to why a brand would put these designs out? Help me understand 😂

Also, Amazon has very similar "designs"..
My link won't work!
no we don’t!! We really don’t! I’ve only ever seen Lydia and josie dressing like little bo beep/Victorian child. I’m 40 and have friends from all kinds of backgrounds, I live fairly rural and my kids go to a private school where there are very wealthy country folk that Lydia is so desperate to emulate, and no one I know or have ever seen out, wears this kind of stuff! Nor do they have ‘for the gram’ defenders, wear saggy Hermes bags, cos-play tweed, cream jodhpurs, have film-set greenhouses or put on fake accents.
More like a pick up truck or a muddy Discovery, muck boots and a big puffa coat or regular jeans, t shirt, trainers etc. It is so embarrassing and cringy this weird display of how she thinks rich country folk live. She’s such a twit!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Why did she say in her QA video , she has royal background? And is a princess? That’s a joke, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
After a long time, watched two s*** show vlogs while doing dishes and doing some admin work, that says much about her videos now.
In the current video, she says she is happy when Ali goes to golf so she has the house to herself and because people work from her house, it is good to have the house to herself. Those slaves sit in the study or wherever. Ali sits in his study I am sure and cooks for her when at home, I am sure does a lot of ad-hox errands when she must be screaming Aaaalllllli
If anyone should be happy to the house to themselves, it should be Ali. I am sure even when he is at home, must be quietly working on his content. Ali please go play more golf. You don't deserve this and no I am not nitpicking or purposely hating on Lydia. I was shocked when she said that.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Lydia should be the last person to talk about her friend Alex P stealing her Rodial powder. She walked out of Boodles with a frikken DIAMOND NECKLACE !!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Oh dear the luxe non-country mansion hasn't got any hot water what will the princess do? something else to add to the list of problems at the ugly bung......

non working en suites
wonky wallpaper
mismatch decor
broken dishwasher
and now the boiler is broken :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I generally try not to comment on appearance more so her behaviour, but when she was rambling maniacally about the GHD wands her tan looked absolutely filthy!!! And her hair really does need a good cut as it is scorched beyond repair. With regard to the hot water issue really valid points in the comments:
Maybe the heating didn't automatically change when the clocks went back?
On the other hand these people who commented seem to know what they are talking about!

Reactions: 16
After a long time, watched two s*** show vlogs while doing dishes and doing some admin work, that says much about her videos now.
In the current video, she says she is happy when Ali goes to golf so she has the house to herself and because people work from her house, it is good to have the house to herself. Those slaves sit in the study or wherever. Ali sits in his study I am sure and cooks for her when at home, I am sure does a lot of ad-hox errands when she must be screaming Aaaalllllli
If anyone should be happy to the house to themselves, it should be Ali. I am sure even when he is at home, must be quietly working on his content. Ali please go play more golf. You don't deserve this and no I am not nitpicking or purposely hating on Lydia. I was shocked when she said that.
I agree 💯 and the same goes how Lydia treats Ali as a whole!! Flirting with Charlie!!! Did you see her stories the other morning when she said her P.A. said she wasn’t doing anything well did you notice how she threw her hand up in the air? Lydia is always look at me and loves to flirt with everyone but her husband sitting in the corner!!! Lydia you need to work on your marriage or he won’t be there before too long believe
So... think about how Alex as a single mom probably had to get someone to care for her children (and one of them is about 1 yr old) to go to Lydia's house to do her makeup for the vlogging cameral at like 6am. Meaning she was up hours before to drive to Lydia's to be filmed.... And then Lydia can only say that she stole her used makeup and not be nice at all. I'm sorry... both Cawwie and Lydia are the worst friends to Alex to treat her that way AND leave it in the footage. This isn't the first time either. But Alex is very team Lydia even knowing the real Lydia so I guess she knows what she's getting in to.
Exactly and I can’t believe how bad I feel for Alex!!! Lydia is knowingly stole that necklace from Boodles or whatever the Hell that name is!! You don’t ask your friends if they stole makeup when she makes all that money and gets tons of free makeup!! Lydia didn’t have any proof and you know damn well she went on a few vacations and plus when Lydia talked about Rodial she said her friend Alex went and bought her own she was so pleased with it!!! Lydia owes her friend a big apology and I hope Alex never does her makeup again!! Lydia this is why we don’t like you and we would never cut anyone about the way you look but with how you act to people I don’t have any problem cutting you down in remarks because I’ve lost all respect for you long ago!!! If people didn’t believe Nicky or had the slightest doubt go watch her vlog accusing her single mother friend of stealing you will know how she is!! I could just see her looking not pleased after she accused her like she was pissed!!!

Reactions: 29
no we don’t!! We really don’t! I’ve only ever seen Lydia and josie dressing like little bo beep/Victorian child. I’m 40 and have friends from all kinds of backgrounds, I live fairly rural and my kids go to a private school where there are very wealthy country folk that Lydia is so desperate to emulate, and no one I know or have ever seen out, wears this kind of stuff! Nor do they have ‘for the gram’ defenders, wear saggy Hermes bags, cos-play tweed, cream jodhpurs, have film-set greenhouses or put on fake accents.
More like a pick up truck or a muddy Discovery, muck boots and a big puffa coat or regular jeans, t shirt, trainers etc. It is so embarrassing and cringy this weird display of how she thinks rich country folk live. She’s such a twit!!!
Same. Live in the countryside. Loads of private schools. Only proper Defenders. No Little Bo Peeps/Victorian headmistress. If those two rocked up wearing what they wear, it would be assumed that they’d be on day release from some rehab facility.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Sped through today's vlog.....
1. The size of her bleeping head! WTAF?!?! It just seems to grow in size and gets worse
2. Telling Porter to not smell her crotch.....what a disgusting woman she is! Yes, let's say it on the internet. Class and elegance, me thinks not!
3. The state of that wooden chopping board :sick:
4. Showing her meeting with Karen Millen...trying to show us you still have work, Lydiot?
5. The pieces from this new collection....they're all ugly. The orangutan gilet and the sage green neck brace straight jacket are the absolute worst
6. The size of her bloody head again......
Was having a horrible migraine yesterday and couldn't properly sit through another horrific Lyds video, but now I can properly witness her gigantic head. You're right, it's growing in size! I'm fully expecting her to look like this soon👇🤣

5EA20C13-1BAB-4D5F-966B-F419DB0EAEC6.jpeg

b165b0cc2034eec7a22fd4a814c03a20--red-queen-costume-queen-of-hearts-costume.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She really is very unlikeable,no wonder she has no friends.

Was having a horrible migraine yesterday and couldn't properly sit through another horrific Lyds video, but now I can properly witness her gigantic head. You're right, it's growing in size! I'm fully expecting her to look like this soon👇🤣

View attachment 842467
View attachment 842468
That really is an unflattering pic of her.surely she can see what we see.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She really is very unlikeable,no wonder she has no friends.

That really is an unflattering pic of her.surely she can see what we see.
If she can't see those horrible brown stained hands then she is blind. Imagine how gooped up her rings must have been from all the nastiness that she puts on her face and body. I know that her ring didn't sparkle at all. It blended in nicely with those low quality guard rings that she insisted on wearing. I don't think that she sees what we see when see looks in the mirror.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
The fact that she doesn't take care of her designer bags proves she's not a real designer lover its all about the status for her 'look at me I've got a Kelly' 'look at me with my Chanel bag'. You know what they say though 'you can roll a piece of tit in a Hermes scarf..'

If I was looking to purchase a second hand designer bag there's no way Id buy her tatty dirty tit Id rather save more money and buy one in good condition.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
How does her bio still say 'Sunday Times Top 30 influencers' That was in 2019 if you check Google! 2 years ago! Hardly current is it Elsie. Why don't you note your GCSE results in your bio as well???

I'm glad it is a unanimous NO to her new KM collection - it is all utter utter tit, rubbish material, copies of designer items, cinched in with expensive belts and modelled by a monster!

I've just had a look at all the other clothes and shoes Smellier are currently selling, and I cannot see anything that is covered in make up, dirty sweaty feet marks and black bits, like Lydia's collection. My guess is that they were shocked at the condition of her stuff, and if you or I had brought in those Fendi sandals for example or the Sophia Webster sandals, we would have been told to get them cleaned up or they were unsellable! Once again she trades off her 'name' and 'reputation' or what's left of it, and Smellier must have agreed the deal before seeing the items, believing the they were all in great condition. Perhaps they have left them dirty and sold as seen, because it's Lydias name on it. But that is pretty short sighted as it is their reputation. If i was buying any second hand bag and it had foundation stains on the lining, I would want to know, whether it was £10 or £10,000!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
So do we think Sellier agreed to the deal before they saw her designer goods, they must have surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ugh just when you think you've solved an hernia problem it happens again, giggling to myself if I ever had the unfortunate chance of walking behind her.

I'd mention to who ever I was with (ref to her foot odour) "I CANT SEE ANYMORE, MIND IF I GO INFRONT???" 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why did she say in her QA video , she has royal background? And is a princess? That’s a joke, right?
I'm positively crying here lol🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆

Reactions: 8
Have you watched this video? Double check if your Prada coat isn’t polyester.
No it’s not polyester
It was a last season coat hence the price:
I knew about this discount outlet stuff from a loooong time ago when it was on watchdog back in the day 😂😂

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.