Lydia Millen #110 A sage Defender for this nouveau-riche pretender!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I third it and find it degrading to women how far we supposedly come that we aren’t just a sex object having to show skin to get people to notice!!! It’s disgusting especially when she shows those awful looking boobs! She contradicts herself and says she doesn’t like to show herself anymore and people give her the business about her past!!! Please!!!!
I can’t believe she accused her friend/makeup artist of stealing her powder and she was serious and she didn’t look very pleased if you go back and look at her face she looks pissed after Alex says she didn’t take it!!! Lydia treats her terribly and she said in a few videos ago saying Alex” you can find her always eating!” And then she said something else rude last time and I was like what the heck!!! Lydia can act like she is this joking loud girl giving cheap shots at each other but she can’t handle anyone saying anything to her!!!
yep and she wonders why she has NO friends and has to pay them all! Alex has shown up at her house at 5:30 am to do a makeup photoshoot to an unshowered and unsavory woman who accuses said makeup artist of STEALING her used makeup to use on others. Um Lydia... your FRIEND is a single mom and you've affiliate linked her as a service and realllllly thrown her under the bus for something that you probably left in a handbag that isn't hermes.

This was some failed attempt to flex the sold out product that she was not hired to post but out of desperation photoshopped the results in several stories. Her continual bringing up of this rodial makeup fakery is telling.... then dumbass Cawwie leaves in that Lydia cannot get more of said glass "magical" powder. Um if you were actually working with Rodial I'm pretty sure you could get more of that and the 🍌 lowlighter.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
yep and she wonders why she has NO friends and has to pay them all! Alex has shown up at her house at 5:30 am to do a makeup photoshoot to an unshowered and unsavory woman who accuses said makeup artist of STEALING her used makeup to use on others. Um Lydia... your FRIEND is a single mom and you've affiliate linked her as a service and realllllly thrown her under the bus for something that you probably left in a handbag that isn't hermes.

This was some failed attempt to flex the sold out product that she was not hired to post but out of desperation photoshopped the results in several stories. Her continual bringing up of this rodial makeup fakery is telling.... then dumbass Cawwie leaves in that Lydia cannot get more of said glass "magical" powder. Um if you were actually working with Rodial I'm pretty sure you could get more of that and the 🍌 lowlighter.
TBH Banana Lowlighter sounds like a great description for Lidl. 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She puts her packages on the butchers block to open them. God knows what the boxes have been in touch with during delivery. And then there will be food prepared on the butchers block. It’s not just this example, they both use the butchers block as a dumping ground for keys, phones, shopping ect 🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 47
Hi all, just popped on to share an update, as I had shared my pregnancy news here and I hope if I update you I won't get messages regarding pregnancy in months to come.

Unfortunately I have miscarried my baby at 9.5 weeks. We saw the heartbeat Friday and by yesterday afternoon I was in theatre to remove the pregnancy. Please don't feel you need to respond as I don't want to derail the thread and get us all in trouble.

I've spent a lot of time by myself in hospital, but reading this thread kept me company.
I’m so very sorry to hear this. You are incredible strong to share this with us all. We may not know you but we are all here to support you. I wish you lots of comfort and a virtual hug. xx

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I thought your stuff had to be immaculate for someone like Smellier to sell them for you?

She clearly has no shame and gave them the Burberry coat without spending a tenner having it dry cleaned - disgusting. I'd rather buy a coat from Primark than buy something with someones make up stains on! That is vile.

And I now truly believe she is desperate for cash - why would you sell that Dior blanket that lay on the stool in your dressing room, something like that is an investment!
Maybe Lumi scratched it to hell. I love the lady Dior too, but my god, it in an awful state! I would rather buy new than buy that one. Poor soul who bought it.

Reactions: 19
I third it and find it degrading to women how far we supposedly come that we aren’t just a sex object having to show skin to get people to notice!!! It’s disgusting especially when she shows those awful looking boobs! She contradicts herself and says she doesn’t like to show herself anymore and people give her the business about her past!!! Please!!!!
I can’t believe she accused her friend/makeup artist of stealing her powder and she was serious and she didn’t look very pleased if you go back and look at her face she looks pissed after Alex says she didn’t take it!!! Lydia treats her terribly and she said in a few videos ago saying Alex” you can find her always eating!” And then she said something else rude last time and I was like what the heck!!! Lydia can act like she is this joking loud girl giving cheap shots at each other but she can’t handle anyone saying anything to her!!!
This! She is using sex to get views. It should be labelled as 'mature content' because there is nothing stopping young boys from watching an almost nude woman dressing herself. Frow does a little bit of it but it is very fast and she is never standing there point blank staring at the camera. This is all Lydiot knows. For all her Boss Babe talk she still falls back on how she made money in Ibiza by showing her body to strangers and letting guys grab her a$$. There is a photo of her in Ibiza of a guy with his hand on her a$$ if you need receipts.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 31
Okay, so maybe I’m reading too much into this - she’s not worn her engagement/wedding rings on her grid since October 14th. They’ve been missing in a fair few stories too! I’m wondering if this is a ‘soft launch’ so that if her and Ali do split (that bunga seems awfully tense and awkward recently!) that it won’t be picked up on, as she often doesn’t wear the rings?

I can think on one hand of the times I’ve forgotten my rings! And the posts aren’t advertising jewellery, so no clashes of interest 🤔
Plus her snide comment she made when Ali asked why she was not wearing her rings. I think she’s trying to do that on purpose to make Ali feel hurt and upset, as he’s off shooting campaign's and she’s not invited. He’s soon going to realize he does not need her.

And why did she drop Gordon from her name?

I have a very nice Topaz, Diamond and yellow gold engagement ring that I wore mostly off in the last year or two During Covid times. I did not want to damage it and since I was home, I took it off. I’ve just returned to work today and I put it back on. ( I would wear a plain gold ring in replace of it )

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Didn’t see any ducks in the lake….but there were two sitting at the back of the golf buggy quacking and flapping. How lucky were the visitors to Kew Gardens that day🦆🦆

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She won’t leave Ali. Because he would be able to find someone nicer and she wouldn’t.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
So... think about how Alex as a single mom probably had to get someone to care for her children (and one of them is about 1 yr old) to go to Lydia's house to do her makeup for the vlogging cameral at like 6am. Meaning she was up hours before to drive to Lydia's to be filmed.... And then Lydia can only say that she stole her used makeup and not be nice at all. I'm sorry... both Cawwie and Lydia are the worst friends to Alex to treat her that way AND leave it in the footage. This isn't the first time either. But Alex is very team Lydia even knowing the real Lydia so I guess she knows what she's getting in to.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
TBH Banana Lowlighter sounds like a great description for Lidl. 😬😬😬
I have the Banana Lowlighter and it is garbage. It is so thick that if you put as much on your face as Lydiot does then you could blend it to cover your entire face. If you notice her videos always have a break from when she starts blending to finished face. BTW I bought mine before Lydiot mentioned it. Then when you blend it out it becomes so sheer that it is worthless. The banana plaster $hit is as thick as Tarte Shape Tape which is another fail. It is only good if you wear a thick foundation to blend it into. I personally love the el cheapo Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser concealer. Bought some today for $6.99. I like that it has the attached applicator and if you keep it upright you can use every single drop of it. https://www.maybelline.com/face-mak...ewind-eraser-dark-circles-concealer-treatment

She won’t leave Ali. Because he would be able to find someone nicer and she wouldn’t.
He will leave her for his health and piece of mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well, well, well, it look like Lydia copied DOLCE & GABBANA
095BE181-71C1-447B-9AD0-FB35F8E07AD3.jpeg
MULTICOLOUR FLORAL BRALET AND SKIRT. ( yep, I cut and pasted 😜 ). Same bodice style as her dresses and she also had her name written in the fabric as well.
8B6ABB02-B1C6-4461-AD6F-81EB26439E30.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Okay, I have a genuine question....do people in the UK really dress like this (meaning the dresses she is "making"?)
I live in Los Angeles and nobody would ever wear these dresses. The high neck? The long sleeves? This IMO and no offense is what Mormons in Utah would wear.

Everything looks so uncomfortable and constrictive! I need clarification as to why a brand would put these designs out? Help me understand 😂

Also, Amazon has very similar "designs"..
My link won't work!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
My Shower always has hot water as it has a separate temperature sensor, hers must come straight from the mains. Sounds like Aldi just didn't put the water timer to come on early enough, plus couldn't she have done it herself, I change my timer and change whether it's off, constant, time etc, the idiot really can't do anything 🙄

Okay, I have a genuine question....do people in the UK really dress like this (meaning the dresses she is "making"?)
I live in Los Angeles and nobody would ever wear these dresses. The high neck? The long sleeves? This IMO and no offense is what Mormons in Utah would wear.

Everything looks so uncomfortable and constrictive! I need clarification as to why a brand would put these designs out? Help me understand 😂
No they don't 😂 the UK is know to have great fashion, Lydiot is so far removed from what's fashionable it's laughable 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
My Shower always has hot water as it has a separate temperature sensor, hers must come straight from the mains. Sounds like Aldi just didn't put the water timer to come on early enough, plus couldn't she have done it herself, I change my timer and change whether it's off, constant, time etc, the idiot really can't do anything 🙄

No they don't 😂 the UK is know to have great fashion, Lydiot is so far removed from what's fashionable it's laughable 😂
So who is buying this crap?! I've only been to London once, definitely did not notice big coats belted or frilly dresses. I saw beautiful trench coats and classic styles. I'm just lost as to why this brand is choosing this aesthetic.

Reactions: 31
So who is buying this crap?! I've only been to London once, definitely did not notice big coats belted or frilly dresses. I saw beautiful trench coats and classic styles. I'm just lost as to why this brand is choosing this aesthetic.
Unfortunately it seems the Lydiot minions with no idea about fashion either are the ones buying this rubbish, they must be as clueless as her 😂 plus Karen Millen isn't what it once was, since Boohoo bought it, it's gone down hill rapidly.

Reactions: 20

Also, Amazon has very similar "designs"..
My link won't work!
Agree. It shows how different we dress here in the US compared to UK. I know where I live it is too hot to wear boots in the summer and too cold and dangerous to wear high heeled thin leather boots in the winter. I can honestly say that I can go for days before I see a woman in a dress and it is definitely not a dress like Lydiot wears. Also you don't see women wearing outfits as short as Lydiot wears hers. No way would a woman wear a white shirt as a dress.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
🤔Hair colour from a week ago versus his latest IG posts…probably quite a few filters used I’m guessing, everything in second pic looks so washed out, beige and colourless…. also the amount hair product in that second photo 🤮🤮🤮
1635830107561.jpeg
1635830122513.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.