Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God she's weird anyone elses nephew would ring them up and thank them not email them. Then again maybe the boy hates her and asked his dad to email her rather then having to speak to his wicked aunt on the phone šŸ˜†
Ha ha I guess I'm old fashioned but my kids have always been required to send written thank you notes for gifts they receive. Before they could write I'd write what they dictated to me and they'd draw a picture and their name. I've relaxed in the last few years - they are now permitted to email rather than mail a card. šŸ˜œ

She needs to tell her size for referance, but is on her tippie toes the whole haul. Sad woman.
Here's a suggestion for them. Tell us instead if the item fits normally, runs big or runs small. There's no reason to give numbers, in my opinion.

Reactions: 13
Carrie says that she is 5'4 and I swear Carrie looks taller to me than Lydia. I also don't believe when Frow says she's 5'7 either. I think they are all short.
No way is frow 5ā€™7. I look like Iā€™d tower over her and Iā€™m a good 5ā€™7. Lidi looks more my height.

Reactions: 4
Hi, everyone. My first time writing since discovering this site a few weeks ago. Thank you for the entertainment along with the bold truths in analyzing this "influencer". I only discovered this chick's Youtube a few months before they purchased the new place. However, you can truly see a change in her personality and arrogance in videos after the move. She used to be humble and sweet prior to the move. Yes, people should be proud of their achievements but touting all the material stuff and nothing else in her videos illustrates her lack of humility and class. The amount of purchasing almost points to a true shopping addiction. And I'm not talking about the purchases for the new home. When you move to a new and larger home, you are going to need lots of new items and purchases. That goes without saying. It's the non stop buying of clothes, makeup, shoes - whether priced decently or exorbitantly. Yes, it's her right but it seems almost addictive. Moreover, she can't keep her story straight if she grew up with or without $. Even so, that's not our business and she will have to decipher what the truth is and what she only says for views.

Initially she just seemed like a vacuous soul with the desperate need to fill the abyss within her with material items along with her need of constant validation by brands/viewers/likes. I had only heard her mention reading a book once. Ever. (I'm sure she'll recommend a book soon to counter this and try and show us she is intellectual). However, what truly disgusted and disturbed me was her episode on the night out for the homeless. I have a Masters' Degree in Psychology and have worked in the field of psych for years. I also worked with chronically mentally ill homeless folks for 4 years when I first started out in this career path. What I took great issue with, was this chick laughing and taking makeup to what she touts as an "adventure" and being so disrespectful laughing at the event non stop like a classless clown. I used to volunteer during my uni years and even I knew at bloody 18 years old how to act and present yourself at an event raising awareness for the less fortunate.

This is a 30 year old grown ass woman taking expensive items to an event to raise awareness on homelessness? She lacks awareness and basic decency to have filmed her own ignorance. Her behavior was tasteless and crude, in my opinion. And come to find out, she didn't seek this out and do it out of the goodness of her own heart. She was invited, but instead made a laugh about it and filmed it for her benefit - not anyone else's.

The final straw was when she dared to say SHE was almost homeless when she had to move from her mom's house into her grandma's house?!?!?! Uhhmmm, yeah, that's not being close to homeless, witch. She doesn't have a clue what homelessness is and how dare she try and compare what she went through to the trauma and loss that brings people to actually living on the streets. There is no grandmother's house true homeless people can live at for 2 years rent bleeping free! If they could, they would not have been homeless! Didn't her dad have bleeping Cartiers and Aston Martins. No, she is not some rags to riches story and not someone who truly was in despair and beat the odds. If she did not have her act together, to get her own studio or even rent a room, that does not constitute being homeless. That is a person who does not have her act together despite going to uni. And she basically says that because she said she started buying luxury handbags then, correct? No wonder she had no bleeping $. She chose bleeping luxury bags over saving for a bloody roof over her head.

Despite attending that homeless event, she clearly is beyond ignorant and uneducated on what homelessness is. Her behavior laughing and cackling like it was some fun sleep over event vs an event to raise awareness on people truly suffering was stunning to say the least. Even speaking negatively regarding the food they were given. What did she expect? A free dinner from a Michelin restaurant? I would expect even a 20 year old chick to have more awareness and respect at such an event. The icing on the cake was her saying she would just donate some of her $ yet asks others to donate as much as they could. With the exorbitant amount of spending she does weekly, evident in every video, she couldn't even for once give a 100% of earnings for this video to make up for her stupid, crass behavior taping the event? Lastly, her feeling horrid about animals being shot and hunted yet happily draping herself with their skins in the form of thousands and thousands of pounds of leather bags, leather coats, leather pants and leather boots etc. from designers is bleeping antithetical and pure hypocrisy.

Apologies for the long rant but I loathe hypocrites especially those so blatantly unaware. Her infantile behavior in regards to homelessness was despicable. I would be embarrassed if I did that as 20 year old woman, let alone acted like that at 30. And since she's clearly reading this site, no, we're not jealous of you, sweetums. Many of us actually own our own homes and luxury cars outright, have degrees and travel the world paid for ourselves. No need for begging for freebies. No mommy and daddy or grandmas helping us. It's your arrogance and stupidity being beyond stunning which is why blogs like this exist about you. Perhaps exude some class, humility and intellect and you will see a decrease in negativity toward you.

If you want to watch true beauty/lifestyle/makeup influencers with class and humility, check out Hindash, Kaushal Beauty, Raven Elyse and Annie Jaffrey instead.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 65
Why do they lie about their heights? It's not like it would make them runway models either way.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
No way is frow 5ā€™7. I look like Iā€™d tower over her and Iā€™m a good 5ā€™7. Lidi looks more my height.
ECABC585-B561-4A3A-95D6-B0D233B02A99.jpeg
A0A7CC6C-6738-4253-A48F-8A1ECACA97A9.jpeg

Ali is not a tall man and Lydia is shorter than he is. I chose this pic because itā€™s not been touched up / stretched by either of them. Iā€™m 5ā€7 and Iā€™m conspicuously tall in public, particularly in heels. I just havenā€™t seen that with Lydia. She looks quite average in height next to others. Iā€™m inclined to believe she might hit 5ā€5 - 5ā€6 at best in high heels.

Ali with his cute size 8 feet is positively petite next to other men and there is no shame in that! I donā€™t understand people having an issue with being petite. No shame in it whatsoever. For the longest time it was my dream to be shorter šŸ˜…

It seems like something so petty to lie about but Lydia has a habit of lying about the silliest things. Itā€™s weird! Frow looks quite average to me as well. It is very hard to gauge through pics however as we donā€™t have anything concrete to measure them against.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
In the Balmain haul she kept going on and on about how sheā€™s so teeny and short and petite and always has to get her pants taken up. Lydia suffers the same confusion over her own height as she does over her alleged homelessness and grandmaā€™s Cartier watches.

Iā€™m 5ā€™4 and even I donā€™t have as much of a problem with trouser length...since 5ā€™4 is actually quite an average height for women clothes tend to fit my bog standard stature.

Double-posting to add that Lydia would probably love to do the whole Hello October ā€œIā€™m so teeny tiny and petite!ā€ thing but perhaps in a RARE act of kindness and generosity (or simply because she must keep up appearances) she bumps her height up so that Ali can also claim to be less dismally short.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Hi, everyone. My first time writing since discovering this site a few weeks ago. Thank you for the entertainment along with the bold truths in analyzing this "influencer". I only discovered this chick's Youtube a few months before they purchased the new place. However, you can truly see a change in her personality and arrogance in videos after the move. She used to be humble and sweet prior to the move. Yes, people should be proud of their achievements but touting all the material stuff and nothing else in her videos illustrates her lack of humility and class. The amount of purchasing almost points to a true shopping addiction. And I'm not talking about the purchases for the new home. When you move to a new and larger home, you are going to need lots of new items and purchases. That goes without saying. It's the non stop buying of clothes, makeup, shoes - whether priced decently or exorbitantly. Yes, it's her right but it seems almost addictive. Moreover, she can't keep her story straight if she grew up with or without $. Even so, that's not our business and she will have to decipher what the truth is and what she only says for views.

Initially she just seemed like a vacuous soul with the desperate need to fill the abyss within her with material items along with her need of constant validation by brands/viewers/likes. I had only heard her mention reading a book once. Ever. (I'm sure she'll recommend a book soon to counter this and try and show us she is intellectual). However, what truly disgusted and disturbed me was her episode on the night out for the homeless. I have a Masters' Degree in Psychology and have worked in the field of psych for years. I also worked with chronically mentally ill homeless folks for 4 years when I first started out in this career path. What I took great issue with, was this chick laughing and taking makeup to what she touts as an "adventure" and being so disrespectful laughing at the event non stop like a classless clown. I used to volunteer during my uni years and even I knew at bloody 18 years old how to act and present yourself at an event raising awareness for the less fortunate.

This is a 30 year old grown ass woman taking expensive items to an event to raise awareness on homelessness? She lacks awareness and basic decency to have filmed her own ignorance. Her behavior was tasteless and crude, in my opinion. And come to find out, she didn't seek this out and do it out of the goodness of her own heart. She was invited, but instead made a laugh about it and filmed it for her benefit - not anyone else's.

The final straw was when she dared to say SHE was almost homeless when she had to move from her mom's house into her grandma's house?!?!?! Uhhmmm, yeah, that's not being close to homeless, witch. She doesn't have a clue what homelessness is and how dare she try and compare what she went through to the trauma and loss that brings people to actually living on the streets. There is no grandmother's house true homeless people can live at for 2 years rent bleeping free! If they could, they would not have been homeless! Didn't her dad have bleeping Cartiers and Aston Martins. No, she is not some rags to riches story and not someone who truly was in despair and beat the odds. If she did not have her act together, to get her own studio or even rent a room, that does not constitute being homeless. That is a person who does not have her act together despite going to uni. And she basically says that because she said she started buying luxury handbags then, correct? No wonder she had no bleeping $. She chose bleeping luxury bags over saving for a bloody roof over her head.

Despite attending that homeless event, she clearly is beyond ignorant and uneducated on what homelessness is. Her behavior laughing and cackling like it was some fun sleep over event vs an event to raise awareness on people truly suffering was stunning to say the least. Even speaking negatively regarding the food they were given. What did she expect? A free dinner from a Michelin restaurant? I would expect even a 20 year old chick to have more awareness and respect at such an event. The icing on the cake was her saying she would just donate some of her $ yet asks others to donate as much as they could. With the exorbitant amount of spending she does weekly, evident in every video, she couldn't even for once give a 100% of earnings for this video to make up for her stupid, crass behavior taping the event? Lastly, her feeling horrid about animals being shot and hunted yet happily draping herself with their skins in the form of thousands and thousands of pounds of leather bags, leather coats, leather pants and leather boots etc. from designers is bleeping antithetical and pure hypocrisy.

Apologies for the long rant but I loathe hypocrites especially those so blatantly unaware. Her infantile behavior in regards to homelessness was despicable. I would be embarrassed if I did that as 20 year old woman, let alone acted like that at 30. And since she's clearly reading this site, no, we're not jealous of you, sweetums. Many of us actually own our own homes and luxury cars outright, have degrees and travel the world paid for ourselves. No need for begging for freebies. No mommy and daddy or grandmas helping us. It's your arrogance and stupidity being beyond stunning which is why blogs like this exist about you. Perhaps exude some class, humility and intellect and you will see a decrease in negativity toward you.

If you want to watch true beauty/lifestyle/makeup influencers with class and humility, check out Hindash, Kaushal Beauty, Raven Elyse and Annie Jaffrey instead.
Hellooooo and welcome! So well put!

Donā€™t worry, Lydia barely spends a penny of her own. Most of what she has is gifted. Shocking I know! Having just watched the last vlog with Ali unboxing, itā€™s obscene the amount of things theyā€™re given.

Itā€™s not just them, itā€™s all these influencers. I understand itā€™s part of their job. Thereā€™s just something so wasteful about it all and sad when so many people have very little. The world is a strange place and Iā€™m so glad that people are starting to see through the fake facade that is sweet and humble Lydia.

EDIT: she did buy a couple of Dior pieces. Dior is not gifting to someone who is so clearly a Nasty Gal, not a Dior Girl šŸ˜›

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I feel like Lydia used to try and pretend she was tall until she saw us slagging her off here.

Now she takes every opportunity she can to point out she knows sheā€™s really quite short šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£

dance monkey dance šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

• Haha
Reactions: 20

So perfectly put! Xx

Reactions: 8
Hello blue orchid, welcome! I could not agree more with your comment. I started watching the homelessness video and stopped after a few minutes. Like you I too have worked with the homeless mentally ill people and I just couldnā€™t take what I knew was coming from Lydiot. Ditto about the books, she is incredibly vacuous and lacks both imagination and curiosity needed to be interested in reading, and it definitely shows in her copycat decor and insipid style. What bothers me most though is her angry entitlement, constant lying and promotion of a fake lifestyle and body dysmorphia as something aspirational, which must be affecting a lot of her fans negatively (like I know a lot of us here wasted money on crap she was shilling like it was the best thing since sliced bread but in fact she threw it in the trash as soon as she was done filming).

Reactions: 13
Eurgh. Why does she have to give us a full hair report every time she puts the camera to her face? Itā€™s either apologising for her tit hair or her tired face. We donā€™t actually care, Lidl!! And all this when she quite obviously uses a beauty filter anyway! šŸ™„

Reactions: 9
Hello blue orchid, welcome! I could not agree more with your comment. I started watching the homelessness video and stopped after a few minutes. Like you I too have worked with the homeless mentally ill people and I just couldnā€™t take what I knew was coming from Lydiot. Ditto about the books, she is incredibly vacuous and lacks both imagination and curiosity needed to be interested in reading, and it definitely shows in her copycat decor and insipid style. What bothers me most though is her angry entitlement, constant lying and promotion of a fake lifestyle and body dysmorphia as something aspirational, which must be affecting a lot of her fans negatively (like I know a lot of us here wasted money on crap she was shilling like it was the best thing since sliced bread but in fact she threw it in the trash as soon as she was done filming).
I agree with you too, and I have thought for a long time that her lifestyle is one of being all show, scrape back the veneer and it is quite a different thing underneath. She might live in an Instagram house, but it is really a gilded cage, or might as well be. She is like a frightened bird, scared that at any moment this make-believe lifesyle might vanish (which could well happen, only needs one giant tax bill). I have only been watching a few of her Vlogmas Adsense Cash Grabs, but the one where she filmed Ali opening his PR was interesting. He was sent a robot vacuum cleaner, she asked him what it was and when he said, they both kind of shrugged and pushed it to one side. The world has gone mad when people who shove a few videos up on Youtube get sent so much free stuff and there are people that literally have nothing. My Uni which I have just graduated from with a Master's Degree, there are students 10 years younger than her that are doing great things for the environment, helping the homeless, food banks. They don't show up in designer gear, they show up with a smile and enthusiasm because they believe in what they are doing.

I watch quite a few different Youtubers and don't really follow any of them slavishly, I dip in and out. What I have noticed though is that I will see Lidl wearing something that 'shes bought' only to see the other Youtubers thanking the company for sending them the item or items of clothing, so she has to have been sent it for free too. That black and white houndstooth knitted dress is everywhere at the moment. When you see the same clothing all over it kind of puts you off, who wants to walk around looking like a carbon copy of everyone else, better to have your own style I think, and make that work for you.

Imagine what it would be like if Influencers whenever they appeared in an image they had to write over the portion of the image that was free. Racing car drivers wear their sponsorships on their clothing why shouldn't influencers too? You wouldn't be able to see much of her in any of her images as they'd be covered in sponsorship names.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
In the Balmain haul she kept going on and on about how sheā€™s so teeny and short and petite and always has to get her pants taken up. Lydia suffers the same confusion over her own height as she does over her alleged homelessness and grandmaā€™s Cartier watches.

Iā€™m 5ā€™4 and even I donā€™t have as much of a problem with trouser length...since 5ā€™4 is actually quite an average height for women clothes tend to fit my bog standard stature.

Double-posting to add that Lydia would probably love to do the whole Hello October ā€œIā€™m so teeny tiny and petite!ā€ thing but perhaps in a RARE act of kindness and generosity (or simply because she must keep up appearances) she bumps her height up so that Ali can also claim to be less dismally short.
I really donā€™t understand her saying she has such an issue with trouser length. Iā€™m about 5ā€1 and 1/5 and it isnā€™t even that big of an issue for me. Sometimes with certain retailers it is but then I just choose petite or donā€™t shop there, it isnā€™t hard. I really donā€™t understand why someone would lie about their height? Such a strange thing to lie about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
@PixelGirl I agree! I bought one of those robot vacuums from Argos so that I can spread out the payments at 0% interest because it was like Ā£800, and we are quite well off! So itā€™s not like a bag of Haribos to be shrugged at. I think ultimately this is why so many influencers have their sell by date, they become rude and ungrateful and brands move on to someone new. The only way to avoid becoming like Lydia is to continue being grateful and when you have so much stuff one of the ways to do it is to spread the joy around, to gift things to people who need them, and see how grateful they are, it really fills oneā€™s heart with joy. On the other hand, if you keep being greedy, like Lydia and Victoria, youā€™ll become increasingly upset that you are not getting even more lavish gifts and even more subscribers, while not being able to appreciate subscribers you already have. You see how they ignore everyone in the comments except for compulsivelly lashing out at ā€œhatersā€, thatā€™s ungratefulness and greed right there and itā€™s going to be their downfall.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I really donā€™t understand her saying she has such an issue with trouser length. Iā€™m about 5ā€1 and 1/5 and it isnā€™t even that big of an issue for me. Sometimes with certain retailers it is but then I just choose petite or donā€™t shop there, it isnā€™t hard. I really donā€™t understand why someone would lie about their height? Such a strange thing to lie about.
Totally agree i'm the same. If her height was such a big issue then all these jumper dresses and skirts she's been getting would be below the knee. she's about 5'5 and what's the big deal.

Reactions: 8
Watching Ameliaā€™s vlogmas Iā€™ve just realised sheā€™s got everyoneā€™s bag for 2020 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

shes taken Frows Bentley campaign just as Frow is about to give her loan car back. šŸ¤”

Sheā€™s working with Dior and Armani over December, sheā€™s hand gifted items from these prestigious stores and had meetings with by Terry at the start of December about their new launches for next year, her vlogs are actually entertaining!!

she treats her friends with respect and their ā€œbanterā€ isnā€™t based on Amelia making fun of someone else or talking down to them.

I love the charity sale she did and it was all done without bells and whistles and an ego getting in the way of the cause.
No Lux Christmas decorating taking up 2 vlogs, no ads or spons thrown into every upload.

Lydia and Victoria need to learn from her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Watching Ameliaā€™s vlogmas Iā€™ve just realised sheā€™s got everyoneā€™s bag for 2020 šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

shes taken Frows Bentley campaign just as Frow is about to give her loan car back. šŸ¤”

Sheā€™s working with Dior and Armani over December, sheā€™s hand gifted items from these prestigious stores and had meetings with by Terry at the start of December about their new launches for next year, her vlogs are actually entertaining!!

she treats her friends with respect and their ā€œbanterā€ isnā€™t based on Amelia making fun of someone else or talking down to them.

I love the charity sale she did and it was all done without bells and whistles and an ego getting in the way of the cause.
No Lux Christmas decorating taking up 2 vlogs, no ads or spons thrown into every upload.

This is so true, her vlogs are enjoyable, the content is different in every one of them over Vlogmas. I know she has an annoying laugh and voice, but at least she makes an effort.

There are a few comments on Lidl's latest calling her out about her 'Bulgari shoot' - nice to see she can't con everyone all the time.

Reactions: 12

I'm not 100% but I think Amelia did the FF 10% off last week sometime and said she was sent a load of things. Even if Lidl won't tell the truth, the other bloggers simply underscore her lies for us to see. I didn't use to like Amelia much, however, I can now see that although she comes from money she will warn if something being expensive, (and that is normal people expensive), and she personally matched the money raised at the charity sale.

And one more thing while I am here. Good job watching her vlogs are not a drinking game, everytime she mentioned size 36/34 (maybe it is her European shoe size she's on about?

Oh, and watching Lidl's last video, the Bulgari shoot was her standing outside and having Cal take photos of her. I could go stand outside Dior and call that a Dior shoot. Also, as she is 'totally loving the waves right now', Oh where is a wave when you need one?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I know she has an annoying laugh and voice, but at least she makes an effort.
I can genuinely see past little mannerisms like that if the person in question has something going for them, with Victoria and Lydia they have nothing positive about them so the annoying things just jump from the screen!!!

even Ameliaā€™s ad for far fetch was easy to watch, it was natural and not show off ish, I didnā€™t go straight to the drop box to see how much her Freebies came to šŸ¤Ŗ

I'm not 100% but I think Amelia did the FF 10% off last week sometime and said she was sent a load of things. Even if Lidl won't tell the truth, the other bloggers simply underscore her lies for us to see. I didn't use to like Amelia much, however, I can now see that although she comes from money she will warn if something being expensive, (and that is normal people expensive), and she personally matched the money raised at the charity sale.
ive liked her since the fiancĆ© dumped her šŸ¤£ sounds awful but she became more real after that. I feel like we see her real personality now and sheā€™s so over the ā€œbloggerā€ scene and competitiveness.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.