Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same lying & begging & snubs from Dior, but who’s that man Carrie managed to score?!

(I’m trying to get everyones suggestions in 🤣🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Going back a bit, but I think she had to buy another dress as she seen what cawwie was wearing and realised it was glitzier than what she'd planned to wear...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Could anyone fill me in on Lydia and Claire’s friendship and why they fell out?
I don’t think it’s ever been confirmed but Claire’s Q&A is linked on the thread, many here (and in the comments on the upload) believe she’s talking about Lydia.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
You’re not interrupting at all!!!
Come join in!
Oh I think I’ll have to. I’ve watched Lydia on and off for years but fell into a bit of a Lydia hole when I was off sick a few weeks ago and binge watched load of vlogs.
This woman, holy tit, this woman.

The excess everything, how can she sleep at night knowing how much she is contributing to over consumption, pollution and waste?

Why doesn’t she ask some of the brands to send her things on loan, rather than having piles of clothes to unbox and depop 6 months later after never wearing?

Repellent woman.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh I think I’ll have to. I’ve watched Lydia on and off for years but fell into a bit of a Lydia hole when I was off sick a few weeks ago and binge watched load of vlogs.
This woman, holy tit, this woman.

The excess everything, how can she sleep at night knowing how much she is contributing to over consumption, pollution and waste?

Why doesn’t she ask some of the brands to send her things on loan, rather than having piles of clothes to unbox and depop 6 months later after never wearing?

Repellent woman.
now you need to go look at the InTheFrow thread. Her bff forever is overtaking her in the vile stakes!!

Because.... that will.... help them how?!
OOOOH because it makes YOU look good, got it!

7B51644F-F269-43D9-A40B-AF95E25103C9.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I've just watched a 2014 make up video from this woman and she is using miss sport and collection 2000... I know very little about her, but is the whole old money, posh thing an act?! I was completely convinced before...

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry, I know this is all about Lidl.... but saved as a highlight? I can’t even
lydia killed her own cat through neglect so she needs to prove how much she cares about the “fluffers” by putting it as a highlight.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Chloe Morello is selling off her clothes with 100% going to Austrian charities for the fires and Stephanie Lange has also given away a tit tonne of brand new make up in an auction for the bush fires and raised £16k in just 24 hours. See Lydia and frow - not just a ‘small portion’ of profit or 20% of the profits, like the pair of you tight wads

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.