Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG 6.13 mins in

"This could be quite a meaty video considering i've spent so much time at home" then scary laugh ho ho ho!

Clarifies she is reading these threads on a daily basis - is she laughing at us now?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
OMG 6.13 mins in

"This could be quite a meaty video considering i've spent so much time at home" then scary laugh ho ho ho!

Clarifies she is reading these threads on a daily basis - is she laughing at us now?
wouldnt surprise me at one point she read her own thread on guru gossip and actually replied.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
That rustic revival style light fixture is awful and a tad too small for the space.
Also, Balmain is so not a classic. Those blazers are out of fashion. For someone who calls herself a fashion influencer, she does not keep up with the times. She copies others style, pose, and makeup. It’s embarrassing.

Branch out. Find some up and coming British designers and BUY their pieces! Alistair James would suit her. I know you’re reading this hun. Go ahead and look into them. Take the credit when you purchase a few pieces. Just step up your bleeping game.

Oooh shes out and about in todays vlog must have been reading tattle. 😊
Yes Balmain are soo 2017 Kardashian.
All she ate all day was a packet of Hola hoops.
The light In the dome did nothing for her desperate dan chin did it?
She went to Terry's house and left Cawwie sat in the Kensington waiting for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Integrated Paid for Partnership" .....stealing the exact words right out of INF's mouth, as LydiAD (thanks @Oohthedrama ) doesn't have a single creative word in her mind. Such a friggin copier!

SideNote: Has she ever not talked about her size in a video? like ever??

• Sick
Funny how she chose a load of Balmain stuff a few days after Claire did an ad for the Net a Porter Balmain collection, all the houndstooth pieces!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She kindly found the time to put a star next to the items she kept......well then why don't you find the time to put a star next to PR ITEMS!

Reactions: 10
Wtf is this weird tit??? Who emails their aunt on a GENERIC email info@.... address, don't they call on the phone or facetime???? A kid emailing??? I can't...
Someone who receives an impersonal gift from Moonpig! That card and gift are legit from Moonpig! She went online and sent the little kid that, didn’t even leave her house! Sooo lazy and Un-genuine!

• Haha
  • Wow
Wtf is this weird tit??? Who emails their aunt on a GENERIC email info@.... address, don't they call on the phone or facetime???? A kid emailing??? I can't...
God she's weird anyone elses nephew would ring them up and thank them not email them. Then again maybe the boy hates her and asked his dad to email her rather then having to speak to his wicked aunt on the phone 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wait wait wait.... She puts fake names and titles on her delivery?
How hard is she going to try...this is beyond pathetic. it needs a new word because its that pathetic.

Lady Julia?? I actually can't.

• Wow
  • Haha
She kindly found the time to put a star next to the items she kept......well then why don't you find the time to put a star next to PR ITEMS!
I left her another comment asking her to make her gifted items clearer. Suggested using an aesterix like Victoria. I'm sure it will just be deleted. Kind of amazed I haven't been blocked yet as this must be the third time I've asked.

• Haha
Wait wait wait.... She puts fake names and titles on her delivery?
How hard is she going to try...this is beyond pathetic. it needs a new word because its that pathetic.

Lady Julia?? I actually can't.
I mean please does she really think shes that important people give a duck where she lives and Lady?! you wish hun. 😊

• Haha
I’m pretty sure they moved into the Bunga-hi after HER wedding and new year. That will be 2 years in 2020....this means she has hosted exactly 1 NYE party. Make her stop gushing about ‘we always host New Year’. It’s bullshit. She went to Claire’s one year - who actually does host every year. Hope someone brings a basket ball (for weight) and slam dunks her with it!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.