Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's already tweeted today that she's having two weeks off over christmas. I don't think any other blogger does this, because there's always so much content to use over the holidays - but I guess the cupboards are tidied now so fair enough!

Just watching some Fashion Mumblr vlogs - I know I know! She's annoying and very beige, but an example of someone who has worked hard to create Vlogmas content this year, her vlogs are actually interesting, and she's so grateful and appreciative of everything she's sent as a gift.
Although I don't share her love of all things pale pink, white and beige, I think Fashion Mumblr works really hard to push out interesting, varied, informative, timely and useful content. She is obviously doing well but is not braggy. She is basically the opposite of Lidl. 😁

Reactions: 11
She looks like a sex doll in that pic.

That made me laugh.

Imagine what the Lydia sex doll would be like:

Features:
wears a dressing gown
is always on her period
says 'babe' every time you squeeze it's nose
doesn't work on weekends

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Doing her hair again?! 😂 She clearly reads here, hopefully the highlights will come out better this time around.
That last colour job she had at a new place (in Birmingham was it?) was horrible. I wonder why Despina dumped her 🤔

So much facetune on her insta...

2F14E060-D006-4913-87DF-468D03FFCD49.png

Reactions: 5
She is maybe doing her best to get back to 2016's version of LydiAD? The one that was a creation of Ali.

Reactions: 7
That made me laugh.

Imagine what the Lydia sex doll would be like:

Features:
wears a dressing gown
is always on her period
says 'babe' every time you squeeze it's nose
doesn't work on weekends
If you leave her on for too long she gets a shiny face
And if you change the setting she lisps at you.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Hair looks tragic. She’d risk going green at chavvy Nicky’s box die salon rather than pay to have her hair done.

And Nicky you’re giving freebies to trash like Lydia so il drag your salon with acrylic less talons 🤡

we only have 3 more vlogs after boozy weekends. Gutted.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hair looks tragic. She’d risk going green at chavvy Nicky’s box die salon rather than pay to have her hair done.

And Nicky you’re giving freebies to trash like Lydia so il drag your salon with acrylic less talons 🤡

we only have 3 more vlogs after boozy weekends. Gutted.
According to her twitter her video is going up around 5pm today.

Reactions: 1
Just looking at her vlogmas uploads. She was averaging 150-200,000 views per vlog until the one where she lost the plot and turned the comments off. I think this has gone against her massively, along with the tweets. The last three videos have currently 123K, 107K, 77K views, the decline is real!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hopefully after her 2 week break viewers will simply forget to tune in again after such a memorable vlogmas!

Reactions: 12
lidl thought she was slick but when she first uploaded tonights mess it was called "luxury haul" or something to that effect and now it's changed.

Reactions: 4
lidl thought she was slick but when she first uploaded tonights mess it was called "luxury haul" or something to that effect and now it's changed.

I noticed that, it had a different name on instagram saying it was a dress haul for new years eve now it's a luxury brand haul, basically ad for Farfetch, same as every other YouTuber has done this xmas, Amelia, Claire, Frow etc etc.

Reactions: 7
I noticed that, it had a different name on instagram saying it was a dress haul for new years eve now it's a luxury brand haul, basically ad for Farfetch, same as every other YouTuber has done this xmas, Amelia, Claire, Frow etc etc.
I still like Amelia and sometimes frow but I'm sooo bored all these influencers are walking billboards and are so focused on getting that coin they lost that charm that made them so likeable before...

Reactions: 13
That rustic revival style light fixture is awful and a tad too small for the space.
Also, Balmain is so not a classic. Those blazers are out of fashion. For someone who calls herself a fashion influencer, she does not keep up with the times. She copies others style, pose, and makeup. It’s embarrassing.

Branch out. Find some up and coming British designers and BUY their pieces! Alistair James would suit her. I know you’re reading this hun. Go ahead and look into them. Take the credit when you purchase a few pieces. Just step up your bleeping game.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.