Lydia Millen #11 Pinocchio still lying & lisping but off diors PR listings.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She actually said to Ali: “You’re a spoilt moo-moo!” For the love of all things Holy. Who calls their male partner ‘moo-moo’??!! Mind, I’m bloody fed up of all the ‘babe’-ing, so maybe ‘moo-moo’ offers some respite....?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Have we ever heard lydia talk about Farfetch!?

over SIX GRAND WORTH OF CLOTHING FOR FREE.......Oh, and the one dress she bought herself for £106 😆😂😆😐

I thought she banned cawiee from the vlogs!?
so funny to see the likes of Victoria and Amelia and Susie meeting up for drinks and dinner, but Lydia needs cawiee to go and sit in a hotel lobby to wait for her....

because none of the others will look twice at her after the event. 😐

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Don't get it. This salon is trying to put itself on the map as the best for balayage. Yet they're proud to have lydls hair linked to them, while looking like bleach-dipped soot...

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Don't get it. This salon is trying to put itself on the map as the best for balayage. Yet they're proud to have lydls hair linked to them, while looking like bleach-dipped soot...
I don't get why all the others they've photographed they've shown their hair, but Lidl's photo is a massively phototuned image of her face, you can't even see her hair properly as the filters are just blurring it into a beige blob.

Reactions: 18
Despina still did a better job imho:
Btw Carrie had her hair done too but Lydia has to keep all attention on herself (as always), you can check it out on the stylist’s stories..

That made me laugh.

Imagine what the Lydia sex doll would be like:

Features:
wears a dressing gown
is always on her period
says 'babe' every time you squeeze it's nose
doesn't work on weekends
hands down the best comment I have ever read.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can anyone translate what they were on about in that hotel lobby? Carrie had a call with a brand that morning and then she overheard them in person at the hotel pitching for investors? And they didn't recognize her in person? Wtf why would they recognize her? Can someone inform her that she isn't Reese Witherspoon?

Or am I getting this all wrong? They practically speak in code which is fine but not when you share it with an audience.

Also the new kitchen chandelier looks like sadness.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She looks massively sad. Like on the verge of mental breakdown. Her eyes are filled with sorrow. Even sex dolls have a twinkle in their eyes .. this one .. no, nothing ... pure despair, hollow, lifeless shell.
She looks like a sex doll in that pic.

Reactions: 8
That last colour job she had at a new place (in Birmingham was it?) was horrible. I wonder why Despina dumped her 🤔

So much facetune on her insta...

View attachment 65575
She looks unrecognisable! No wonder people don’t recognise her in person 😅

And only a size 8, I don't know of any man with size 8 feet, other than maybe a small teenager or a child.
You know what they say.... big feet, big.... 😁 not judging Ali 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.