Lydia Millen #109 Not all girls are made of sugar and spice, some are bull and lies!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow that lip filler is so visible here

So.....

It's been 6 days since Elsie posted on the grid - a long time in influencer world!!!

Today she has delighted us once again with a Rodial reel make up thing on a real life tangerine! Fabulous!

She is really falling off the influencer planet isn't she? Look at what is going on for her peers/ex friends/frenemies!

Claire with her 147,000 followers is made Creative Director of Luxury Promise, about to launch her own brand, and last week did a shoot with Joseph Fashions - Designer edit.

Vic has been to a Bulgari launch where she is their ambassador, launched her Holland Cooper collection and was doing a get ready beauty thingy with Armani yesterday.

Josie has been to a few launches this week, always busy, and then afternoon tea, and a spa thingy with Robin.

Lydia has made Shitney and walked the dog!
That’s because Lydia’s followers are mainly fake! And the remaining real people usually get blocked later or soon, replaced with more bots!
She really didn’t think that through! 😂

She’s a massive fraud. Her million followers don’t exist, I bet the real number is around 100,000.
And why is she calling herself a luxury influencer, if all she inboxes is Amazon and Karen Millen. All her expensive purchases are usually returned to save the coin. I bet we’re all more luxurious that she portrays herself to be 😆

Her face doesn’t move. Botoxed up.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
The one on the right looks more illuminated/orange, other than that nothing

I bet we’re all more luxurious that she portrays herself to be 😆
Oh was just thinking that myself, I mean yeah have sometimes gone for counterfeit designer stuff but usually replacing it later on with the real thing. But lately have stepped back from getting anything at all as want to just go for the genuine things I would like to get, reckon give me a few years, if my disability benefits arent used for two months see no problem in getting something (was watching a documentary about an NHS hospital where a cancer sufferer bless her bought herself a Mulberry bag, good on her she deserves it!)

Then though know full well (why I'm stepping back from doing the above) only about 5% (if that is more likely to be less) recycled textiles get reused, is what I used to do so....

Though my owned flat is a little bit of a tip in bits (sorting things out haha) always does go a bit awry when I'm fascinated with something haha, going to learn two other languages haha

Not sure of the scottish gaelic start to this but haha (least the latter half is Gáidhlig)
She can pog mo thoin 😆😆😆😆

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She should've said 'tangerinable' instead of tangible. Would be more suitable for her Royal Highness the Duchess of Orangetown
Think that deserves to be a thread title, gets my vote haha

The one on the right looks more illuminated/orange, other than that nothing

Oh was just thinking that myself, I mean yeah have sometimes gone for counterfeit designer stuff but usually replacing it later on with the real thing. But lately have stepped back from getting anything at all as want to just go for the genuine things I would like to get, reckon give me a few years, if my disability benefits arent used for two months see no problem in getting something (was watching a documentary about an NHS hospital where a cancer sufferer bless her bought herself a Mulberry bag, good on her she deserves it!)

Then though know full well (why I'm stepping back from doing the above) only about 5% (if that is more likely to be less) recycled textiles get reused, is what I used to do so....

Though my owned flat is a little bit of a tip in bits (sorting things out haha) always does go a bit awry when I'm fascinated with something haha, going to learn two other languages haha

Not sure of the scottish gaelic start to this but haha (least the latter half is Gáidhlig)
She can pog mo thoin 😆😆😆😆
Though my place is small, my living areas huge by comparison to even my bed room haha. But then by no means greedy so.....
IMG_20211021_131008_894.jpg

LOL yeah need to open the blinds but... yeah have St Johns church right opposite and the fourth church on the site up the road to the left that first was a church there was in the 600sAD (really old old place is Ripon, no wonder relish history worked for my work experience where they had a hell of a lot of historians coming in so.... one of my school work experiences that was)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Lydia : "Must get Defender Must get Defender. Must outdo Josie and Charlie. Must get Defender."
Cawwiiee : "Breathe Chicken breathe"
Lydiot : "Must get Defenderrrrrr. Must. Get. Defenderrrrr."
Cawwiiee : (mumbling) "Where's a banana when you really need it ..."

Another company Madame has started following ... to kick up the Defender competition a notch or two.
View attachment 820912View attachment 820913

Love the fact that Steven Bartlett follows Lyds' frenemy Vic ... this is more motivation for Lydiot to try and grab his attention ...
View attachment 820915
And Frow post yesterday… as if she didn’t know Charlie and Josie have this and it’s her original idea. um people you know there are lots of different types of cars and dogs in the world?!

A3401FC7-A75A-4F0E-B0F8-9BD660897376.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
And Frow post yesterday… as if she didn’t know Charlie and Josie have this and it’s her original idea. um people you know there are lots of different types of cars and dogs in the world?!

View attachment 821426
Sorry but they are all so boring, I believe that I would be going 100% electric if I had my Own recharging station!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
So.....

It's been 6 days since Elsie posted on the grid - a long time in influencer world!!!

Today she has delighted us once again with a Rodial reel make up thing on a real life tangerine! Fabulous!

She is really falling off the influencer planet isn't she? Look at what is going on for her peers/ex friends/frenemies!

Claire with her 147,000 followers is made Creative Director of Luxury Promise, about to launch her own brand, and last week did a shoot with Joseph Fashions - Designer edit.

Vic has been to a Bulgari launch where she is their ambassador, launched her Holland Cooper collection and was doing a get ready beauty thingy with Armani yesterday.

Josie has been to a few launches this week, always busy, and then afternoon tea, and a spa thingy with Robin.

Lydia has made Shitney and walked the dog!
Yeah it’s really quite obvious brands have moved on. I’m seeing constant posts from younger influencers (not just her peers that started at same time) with her past partnerships… by terry, boodles, Armani beauty, Ghd, several fragrances, the list is looong. They are also flogging her current partnerships like KM, nasty gal etc so she better show some returns with her last remaining partnerships or I’m sure those brands won’t be willing to pay her high rates for LAZY and late content. The younger influencers are hustling and putting out better content.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.