Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unboxing a bowl??? A bowl - is she for real 😂😂 but not the Kelly, not the Birkin….ok

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
I think Josie and Charlie genuinely like Lydia and Ali, but also know that there has to be something in it for them. So far it looks like they are the ones that are doing more - having those two to stay for the Gymshark wedding, having them over for dinners, and getting them on this freebie to France trip. Lydia has definitely leeched onto them for what she can get, where I think Ali is more innocent and genuinely wants friends. No doubt Lydia put a stop to them seeing Ali's friends as there was nothing in it for her. Ali seems to get on ok with most people, including Harrison.

Maybe it's Vic or maybe it's Lydia but Victoria is certainly on another level to Grosie and Lidl these days, Bulgari ambassador, party, fashion weeks everywhere, freebies from Dior and loads of designer brands, Holland Cooper collection. Funny how Lydia has never mentioned Holland Cooper since Vic started collections with them, and they clearly stopped sending Lydia free stuff - maybe because she's trying to copy the designs for KM?

If it is true that Lydia is getting around £15K for a sponsored instagram post from Sky, then that is ridiculous and I would've expected her to be invited to the launch. Maybe she was and thought why bother i've been paid already. If she can get that much just for a square on the grid, then she doesn't need to do much else does she? That is easily a week's work for her in one post. I hate that brands would pay that much for such a lazy cow to advertise their products. Because she is that lazy, maybe she only takes jobs she can do at home, that don't involve any travel, and are the minimal amount of work? I would love to know how much Brabantia paid her for that awful bowl advert!!!!
Lydia’s endorsements are conditional on being paid, once the contract is done she moves on, there’s no sentiment in business where she’s concerned. Remind me who Harrison is?

Reactions: 11
she's showing the mini kelly in mod shots but not mentioning it.... why is she like this with the H bags and NOTHING ELSE IN HER LIFE? She even unboxes and links soap that smells... but NEVER mentions these hermes bags. It's weird!

Some visual aids of the HORRIBLE lewks. Really she and Josie are morphing together because that woman serves up the WORST and most ridiculous fashion at all times...

View attachment 805223 View attachment 805227\

View attachment 805229 View attachment 805232
It is my (very humble) opinion because I know a little about the luxury shopping experience that is Hermes (I would actually liken it to narcissistic abuse!) that if she's not mentioning buying another bag from them, it's either because they are preloved, she's a reseller or they are fake. Hermes can be absolutely brutal and if you fall out of line, you get blacklisted. I wouldn't give them a penny. Neither would Lydia directly...So it would seem

Reactions: 21
I would assume that someone who bought the globy kit has asked for a refund and didn't get it, so if there are people owed money perhaps you cannot strike off a company - I don't know. But interesting to hear this as didn't Elsie say she had loads of products to launch, she showed a hoodie once with her name/logo on, but of course it was all bullshit!
She did indeed threaten us with promise us more super duper products, but I reckon she's well and truly shelved the plans to launch any other products - the Globy debacle has most likely scarred her for life!! Given that, the application to strike off makes sense as having a company (even a non-trading one) costs money. I really would love to know who objected to the strike off though - you are quite right it could be someone owed money, but whoever it is has eagle eyes because who reads the Gazette?

Whoever it is, it made me chuckle 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Hi,

Check out the new site InfluView where you can write reviews about influencers.

It aims to solve the problems with other sites deleting reviews and it will allow those that love an influencer to have their say without disrupting tattle.

It's a totally different site and your tattle login won't work there.

If you have a chance please do drop a review (positive or negative - all are welcome), and you can edit your review at any time.

If you have any issues or thoughts do reply to this thread - https://tattle.life/threads/influview-influencer-reviews.23701/

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Comments on Elsie's latest vlog are a mish mash of good and bad.
Obviously her viewers are bored sick of bunga reno - but I think it’s just about to get exciting. I cannot wait to see the dressing room ceiling removed and a vaulted ceiling put in with joists, rafters and frames! Followed by the Club room reno - I think we are in for a treat! All this just for her to add beams to a bunga.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Lydia’s endorsements are conditional on being paid, once the contract is done she moves on, there’s no sentiment in business where she’s concerned. Remind me who Harrison is?
Frow's husband....he doesn't drive, doesn't appear to work, is controlling.....er....🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Is she saying she’s buying a house there or what?

View attachment 808252

Yeah we ALL know how this story goes .... because it is just that .. a bleeping story ... like a fable or a nursery rhyme ..... make believe...

Keep on being that gift that gives lovelyx .....your bullshit can be smelt from Space ... maybe Captain Kirk smelt it today on his maiden voyage?

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I presume that her Limited Company will invoice Sky and that Sky will pay the Company. Her Company will then be taxed on its profits at the end of the year. We know her Company paid a huge chunk of tax last year so it must be highly profitable!!

Anyone noticed that a voluntary strike off for LEM Beauty Ltd (which I presume was created as the Globy vehicle) was filed a short while ago? It went to the Gazette and then someone appears to have raised an objection to the voluntary strike off - surely very unusual?? I wonder what the objection was and by whom.
If the company owes money to a creditor of can object to the strike off.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.