Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Josie and Charlie genuinely like Lydia and Ali, but also know that there has to be something in it for them. So far it looks like they are the ones that are doing more - having those two to stay for the Gymshark wedding, having them over for dinners, and getting them on this freebie to France trip. Lydia has definitely leeched onto them for what she can get, where I think Ali is more innocent and genuinely wants friends. No doubt Lydia put a stop to them seeing Ali's friends as there was nothing in it for her. Ali seems to get on ok with most people, including Harrison.

Maybe it's Vic or maybe it's Lydia but Victoria is certainly on another level to Grosie and Lidl these days, Bulgari ambassador, party, fashion weeks everywhere, freebies from Dior and loads of designer brands, Holland Cooper collection. Funny how Lydia has never mentioned Holland Cooper since Vic started collections with them, and they clearly stopped sending Lydia free stuff - maybe because she's trying to copy the designs for KM?

If it is true that Lydia is getting around £15K for a sponsored instagram post from Sky, then that is ridiculous and I would've expected her to be invited to the launch. Maybe she was and thought why bother i've been paid already. If she can get that much just for a square on the grid, then she doesn't need to do much else does she? That is easily a week's work for her in one post. I hate that brands would pay that much for such a lazy cow to advertise their products. Because she is that lazy, maybe she only takes jobs she can do at home, that don't involve any travel, and are the minimal amount of work? I would love to know how much Brabantia paid her for that awful bowl advert!!!!

Reactions: 48
I think Josie and Charlie genuinely like Lydia and Ali, but also know that there has to be something in it for them. So far it looks like they are the ones that are doing more - having those two to stay for the Gymshark wedding, having them over for dinners, and getting them on this freebie to France trip. Lydia has definitely leeched onto them for what she can get, where I think Ali is more innocent and genuinely wants friends. No doubt Lydia put a stop to them seeing Ali's friends as there was nothing in it for her. Ali seems to get on ok with most people, including Harrison.

Maybe it's Vic or maybe it's Lydia but Victoria is certainly on another level to Grosie and Lidl these days, Bulgari ambassador, party, fashion weeks everywhere, freebies from Dior and loads of designer brands, Holland Cooper collection. Funny how Lydia has never mentioned Holland Cooper since Vic started collections with them, and they clearly stopped sending Lydia free stuff - maybe because she's trying to copy the designs for KM?

If it is true that Lydia is getting around £15K for a sponsored instagram post from Sky, then that is ridiculous and I would've expected her to be invited to the launch. Maybe she was and thought why bother i've been paid already. If she can get that much just for a square on the grid, then she doesn't need to do much else does she? That is easily a week's work for her in one post. I hate that brands would pay that much for such a lazy cow to advertise their products. Because she is that lazy, maybe she only takes jobs she can do at home, that don't involve any travel, and are the minimal amount of work? I would love to know how much Brabantia paid her for that awful bowl advert!!!!
100% only does jobs at home. Her social anxiety is far too high. You are right on the money here

Reactions: 24
If she gets paid £15k per a post, will she get taxed 40% on this? Or is it less because her earnings go to her company rather than her as a person?

Reactions: 16
Croissant directly on the butcher's block. No plate. Where Lumi puts her arse. 🤮

Screenshot_20211013-115940_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
We know the foods she can’t stand are tomatoes and mushrooms-Wtf 🤬 all for show. Weighing tomatoes with vines and a pic of her going to eat a tomato.. as if. She makes me so angry
It’s the posing for a perfect house wife in the kitchen that is the most IRONIC - we all know she can’t cook!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Guys I don't often post, but interested to hear thoughts. Charlie seems a bit too close to our darling Lydia right? Or is it just me ...
There is definitely something as he was talking about spanking Elsie's bum....in front of Ali! Who does that? Don't quote me but it was mentioned on Grossie's thread. Char clearly needs to go to Specsavers as there is no bum!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Following on from my previous post, I am sure that as soon as she saw she could command huge sums for these pitiful at home posts on the gram to advertise products like Aerin and others, she knew she didn't have to try hard, work hard, better herself, progress her career, or look for new opportunities. Her and Cawwee just re-hash the same poses in the house and garden, wearing different outfits for different brands, and if it is out of her comfort zone she just won't do it, and that is why so many brands have dropped her. She probably made a fuss about going to meetings, doing shoots, going to launches, lunches, parties etc, so consequently now she gets dropped, not invited, and then because she is so above herself and thinks she is doing people a favour, brands do not book her for repeat jobs! Tiffany at Christmas - never seen again!

I'm looking on her grid and apart from Rodial, By Terry, the only ads are for Sky, Aerin, KM and her Code 8 flop. The majority of posts on her Instagram are just of her flogging herself!!

She will keep up this way of working until she runs out of brands to approach or who approach her. Sounds like Carrie's job is very easy, and brands have to fit into her way of working or she won't bother.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
If they are cold, put some bloody pants on. ( not real bloody pants, that would embarrassing ) 🤣
I know right? Why don’t Lydia wear pants or a pair of jeans for duck sakes? Lydia your 30 something wear some jeans or some casual clothes your on vacation or especially at home! As soon as I get home I take my bra off and find the most comfortable sweats and T-shirt I can find! Even if I was vlogging (would never) but I would definitely vlog what is true to myself! Just because I was vlogging I wouldn’t put on a frilly dress because then I would be fake! Don’t people realize how fake this woman is? And then you watch Ali’s vlogs she’s slouching with casual clothes on with no posh accent so I either think she’s has ident
There is definitely something as he was talking about spanking Elsie's bum....in front of Ali! Who does that? Don't quote me but it was mentioned on Grossie's thread. Char clearly needs to go to Specsavers as there is no bum!
I think that’s what’s gonna end Lydia and Josie’s frenemy relationship is Lydia flirty personality around guys especially Charlie!! No woman is gonna stand for that!!! Charlie is handsome but as soon as I hear him talk it’s like nails on a chalkboard and frankly after hearing him explain everything he sees I don’t find him attractive! I don’t find Ali attractive in the terms of wanting him but he’s cute like you would say it in the term of that little kid cute! I need a manly man that has that edge like David Beckham type!!! I’m sure Lydia has wanted Ali’s one friend that’s a influencers they spent time with on their birthday now he’s sexy af but I’m sure he’s a dick!!! I remember Lydia trying to do her laugh over everyone like she does for all the attention to be on her! But moving on do we think Lydia is gonna replace Depop Dee??

Her work slowed after Hairgate which is just a little over a year ago. She was still getting work though it seems, until this year's February video she put out claiming to be the victim of an attack. Then brands started dropping her left and right.

Even so, she already had a over a million pounds cash in the bank so it'll take quite a while to drain that, even the way she spends. Furthermore, according to many, most of what she gets is PR or heavily discounted so she is not spending tons of her money. I bet the current renovations are heavily discounted too. The only thing we know she spent money on was the greenhouse and possibly the patio furniture but that's a drop in the bucket if she has well over a million cash. Plus, she still gets paid for YT and IG. She was getting paid at a high rate until her recent fall from grace so even if she is paid less often, she is still getting paid. Plus, Ali seems to finally be making some money on his end.

At the rate she's going though her social media career will be dead and the money will be gone eventually. She may not think so but she's clearly a shopping addict. Whether she gets a lot of this stuff for free or heavily discounted, one can see how addicted she is to opening packages. It is the spark in her day giving her moments of glee, pleasure and fulfillment. She's even said it herself in some vlogs. These things momentarily fill a void for her and she needs that hit daily it seems.

When her social media career is done, like many other social media whores, she will still have the need for material fulfillment and that's where we will see her, and many others go broke.

We've all seen the rise to fame and fortune with the phenomenon of "influencers" on social media However, it is clear how many have fallen from grace and lost their popularity. Now we are going to start witnessing their fall. Jaclyn Hill, James Charles, Jeffree Star, Tati, Shawn Dawson, The Dolan Twins etc etc. Granted Lydiot has nowhere as many followers as these people but with her self erected pedestal she has placed herself on, her arrogance, greed and abusive behavior, her fall will be hard and painful. She has a pattern of behavior being verbally abusive that will only worsen as her "star" continues to fall.

We saw the horrific way she treated Nicky. I have no doubt in my mind that she was the same verbally abusive influencer that mistreated the owner of No. 5 Blooms. She always worked with them but nothing since the owner put out that post of how badly she was treated by an influencer. Then suddenly, she's working with some new floral company for her Autumn decor and might I add, a crappy one at that.

I feel not one iota of pity for anyone that treats people the way she has. Just seeing how she talks and treats service staff on camera, terrifies me on how she treats them off and now we've seen evidence of this. I may sound hateful but abuse of others disgusts me and angers me to the core. As far as I'm concerned, Lydiot deserves the current demise of her career. And much as she tries to blame everyone else, she is the sole architect of her fall.
I think it’s the alcohol with Lydia and she gets drinking she uses people as punching bags on top of her narcissist personality!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I know right? Why don’t Lydia wear pants or a pair of jeans for duck sakes? Lydia your 30 something wear some jeans or some casual clothes your on vacation or especially at home! As soon as I get home I take my bra off and find the most comfortable sweats and T-shirt I can find! Even if I was vlogging (would never) but I would definitely vlog what is true to myself! Just because I was vlogging I wouldn’t put on a frilly dress because then I would be fake! Don’t people realize how fake this woman is? And then you watch Ali’s vlogs she’s slouching with casual clothes on with no posh accent so I either think she’s has ident

I think that’s what’s gonna end Lydia and Josie’s frenemy relationship is Lydia flirty personality around guys especially Charlie!! No woman is gonna stand for that!!! Charlie is handsome but as soon as I hear him talk it’s like nails on a chalkboard and frankly after hearing him explain everything he sees I don’t find him attractive! I don’t find Ali attractive in the terms of wanting him but he’s cute like you would say it in the term of that little kid cute! I need a manly man that has that edge like David Beckham type!!! I’m sure Lydia has wanted Ali’s one friend that’s a influencers they spent time with on their birthday now he’s sexy af but I’m sure he’s a dick!!! I remember Lydia trying to do her laugh over everyone like she does for all the attention to be on her! But moving on do we think Lydia is gonna replace Depop Dee??
So true, isn’t it? I mean my OH can be difficult but at least he’s a manly man. I wouldn’t find anything attractive about Ali - maybe he’s nice enough but anyone who poses and pouts is not gonna do it for me. David Beckham is a beaut, I agree. If I was going to leave mine for someone, I’d probably pick Jon Hamm, Dan Stevens, Michael Fassbender or Domhnall Gleeson (loved him in Brooklyn)!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
If she gets paid £15k per a post, will she get taxed 40% on this? Or is it less because her earnings go to her company rather than her as a person?
I presume that her Limited Company will invoice Sky and that Sky will pay the Company. Her Company will then be taxed on its profits at the end of the year. We know her Company paid a huge chunk of tax last year so it must be highly profitable!!

Anyone noticed that a voluntary strike off for LEM Beauty Ltd (which I presume was created as the Globy vehicle) was filed a short while ago? It went to the Gazette and then someone appears to have raised an objection to the voluntary strike off - surely very unusual?? I wonder what the objection was and by whom.

• Wow
By the way, Lydiot is flogging Alexander McQueen belt again, over £300.
Not being funny, but I just got a similar belt from Zara, looks just as good!
D82E76CC-0058-40DD-90E1-823EDD231B91.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
I presume that her Limited Company will invoice Sky and that Sky will pay the Company. Her Company will then be taxed on its profits at the end of the year. We know her Company paid a huge chunk of tax last year so it must be highly profitable!!

Anyone noticed that a voluntary strike off for LEM Beauty Ltd (which I presume was created as the Globy vehicle) was filed a short while ago? It went to the Gazette and then someone appears to have raised an objection to the voluntary strike off - surely very unusual?? I wonder what the objection was and by whom.

I would assume that someone who bought the globy kit has asked for a refund and didn't get it, so if there are people owed money perhaps you cannot strike off a company - I don't know. But interesting to hear this as didn't Elsie say she had loads of products to launch, she showed a hoodie once with her name/logo on, but of course it was all bullshit!

• Haha
I think if Lydia tried to flirt with me, my fanny would permanently zip itself shut

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.