Lydia Millen #108 Josie got the dream Defender but will Elsie become a Soho House member?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No Ali vlog,is that because miss c^ntyside living is keeping all the bread gobbing and wine drinking for her flog tomorrow?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Maybe moving is and idea and then have more than one and half bathrooms that actually work 🤣🤣 who spends all that money on home Reno and doesn't get bathrooms fixed first what a tit

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Radio silence from our Elsie today! Meanwhile Claire is enjoying Elemis at Harrods! hahahaha!

And no vlog from Ali!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Its a new build Bungalow and will always be a new build Bungalow...... FACT!

Lydiot who?!? 😂 View attachment 808673
Guess there was no invite for Lydiot to the Bulgari event ? Oh no no no, Lydiot passed on the event as she had to ... erm ... change the erm ... loo rolls in all the erm ... working bathrooms in The Bunga. Takes ages. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I presume that her Limited Company will invoice Sky and that Sky will pay the Company. Her Company will then be taxed on its profits at the end of the year. We know her Company paid a huge chunk of tax last year so it must be highly profitable!!

Anyone noticed that a voluntary strike off for LEM Beauty Ltd (which I presume was created as the Globy vehicle) was filed a short while ago? It went to the Gazette and then someone appears to have raised an objection to the voluntary strike off - surely very unusual?? I wonder what the objection was and by whom.
The objection is only usually because she has a creditor or creditors who have not been paid. Could also be HMRC if she has traded but not filed accounts.

Reactions: 12
I would said a lot of unhappy creditors, all those who were blocked and never refunded!!

Looks like a very exciting evening in the dungalow or the grotto!
Autumn decor is just sooooo déclassé...it goes with Live Laugh Love posters from Desenio and Kim Kardashian shaped vases with pampas grass shoved in them. Yawn...

Dont give them any ideas 🤮🤢
Ali would literally have to use a splint...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Is she really criticising a pub on her stories for having ‘faux foliage’ ???? Work must really have dried up because WTF is wrong with her lmao

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Maybe moving is and idea and then have more than one and half bathrooms that actually work 🤣🤣 who spends all that money on home Reno and doesn't get bathrooms fixed first what a tit
She probably has major issues with the septic, ( pipes, vents, sub pump etc ) which will cost thousands of dollars. I would definitely have that fixed before anything. Did they not have the house inspected when they bought it as they had problems from day one?

And then poof! The Fall decor spontaneously combusts.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The objection is only usually because she has a creditor or creditors who have not been paid. Could also be HMRC if she has traded but not filed accounts.
Quite and any of which would be bad form! Surely you would ensure you have no outstanding creditors before applying. Surprising considering her accounts are presumably handled by external accountants!

Is she saying she’s buying a house there or what?

View attachment 808252
Oh look, the loo roll holder dress is out again! Let’s hope she’s off to Provence where she’ll pickle herself in Whispering Angel and we never hear from her again 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I'm sorry but that looks dark and depressing. Her kitchen looks miserable and her living room looks like a dungeon. Yet she is going to continue to go into Phase 2 and have the rest of the house look like this??

Yes, please!! :m I'll be making loads of popcorn 🍿 to watch this 2nd reno tit show! So excited! 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Lydia Millen #109

Not all girls are made of sugar and spice - some are made of bullshit and lies.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.