Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to think Vic was smart but nvm. Lydia did not ONCE promote or support any of her collabs + she copies absolutely EVERYTHING she does - that was a dumb move for Vic to attend her lame greenhouse party. Its very obvious Lydia is using them and also it seems like Vic seems to have a weak personality because after everything she still wants to be "friends with the bully"

And omg that fake laugh WTF was that?!?!

Reactions: 37
Also, ASDA lemons right there

Are we ever wrong?!

Reactions: 22
Also, ASDA lemons right there

Are we ever wrong?!
Also probably waxed and she wouldn’t have scrubbed them clean

Yes that Frow laugh was fake. It is sad for these people because I’m not sure they actually have true friends….more acquaintance friends

I wish I’d been offered an ice pack after having my Botox injections because it would probably stop the stinging sensation I always experience … I’ll definitely remember this handy tip for next time!

Although, I think my Doctor may have sadistic tendencies because on a few occasions he’s hit blood vessels that have left me with bruises.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
Just taking the website description, eh?

Compared to how he actually writes:

Looking so awkward

The tops of those loafers are being stretched to high heavens from the lifts
(Trigger warning for @MissMidnight - feet, but in shoes!)

Reactions: 44
Reactions: 38
She's lost more weight recently. I really noticed it in her last reel, with the terrible tan lines in the backless dress. Her arms and shoulders are just skin and bone. Her arm looks really thin here too.

Exactly!!! All of the lighting has always been the worst choice and this is a prime example! Horrrrrible lamp shade.
The lamps are hideous and they certainly do not scream French Provincial cottage or farm house. She's bloody clueless!

Last edited:
I couldn't manage the whole vlog but...

Why does never mention her family UNLESS she has something she wants them to attend? its like she knows they dont really want to go (I suspect that's because they know full well what a narc she is) so she has to say nice things about them in vlogs to force them into it, all for her benefit, as per, so she doesn't look disliked by her own family, It was exactly the same with the wedding, never mentioned them again once it was over.

Why did she keep on calling vic and Alex her guests??? We know who they are you pretentious prick! copying josie again?

They honestly need to find a purpose because they both look lost and unhappy (especially ali) and I'm not, for second suggesting a baby, because she would be absolutely terrible, but something GENUINE to work towards.

Reactions: 27
Typical Narc behaviour ...... pretend you are doing this soiree for others when in reality it is only a selfish act for attention to be drawn to her with people fawning over how amazing she is.

She lives on eternal praise from others .. quite sad really .. the only praise you need comes from within.

Same way she dropped in the comment about her uncle praising her on her wedding going on til 4 am ....just a way of overglorifying her own person.

Reactions: 39
I came on to say the same thing about this ridiculous cake idea that she’s so proud of. Everyone missed Christmas, everyone missed New Year, everyone missed at least one birthday…are they expected to take 3+ slices of cake?! She’s such an idiot!

Reactions: 25
They would want to be pretty big cakes because everyone at that party missed the same things I think it is a stupid idea. All for show of course. I hope Ali's family will also be there

Reactions: 19
Those puppy gates really do look a mess.

Reactions: 14
On her home Instagram she said Ali...sorry 'my husband.. surprised her with the dinner...yeah Elsie!

Reactions: 20
When she says her 'family' does that include her poor mum or is it just Daddy's side?

Reactions: 26
In Lydia’s world she thinks that since she got the greedhouse, her house redone, her patio with over priced rustic firewood with cushions and mixed matched everything, Tuscan pots she can show off everything she’s done and it will make her look so successful and she’s got a new lease on life!
Can you imagine is she inviting her Mom and step Mom? I haven’t heard her mention her Mom in a long time! But you know after she reads that she will mention her because she thinks if we talk about it everybody must be thinking it! I don’t want to invade her privacy by talking about family that don’t involve themselves in social media and if that’s the case disregard that part about her Mom! But I was just curious since I didn’t hear her mention that and is the party for one side of the family and is Ali’ family invited?

Reactions: 24
I don't know how he doesn't slide out with his heels constantly while walking??? Tell me your tricks, Ali. But then, on the other side, they don't do much walking. Ah, the #caprileggings..

her uncle praising her on her wedding going on til 4 am
What an odd flex.. Indian brides would laugh about that.

Reactions: 15
Remember those times Lydia and Ali were hired by Armani Fragrance for big trips and ads? Well it’s looking like not this time… my feed is full of really creative ads for this Armani fragrance. I hope they don’t even get a free PR bottle to pretend like they have a gig.

Ahahahahahahahah this is Lydiot .... The Aga Saga woman ....

And Aldi is Sir Norman Fry lol

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.