Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going to work and not being able to do the bare minimum that your job requires. She literally uploads twice a week and can't even do that.
I was going to say something along these lines too but realise all I’d need to do is copy and paste my comment from the last 3 times she’s not uploaded with 0 courtesy message 🙃
Surely her avid fans are going to notice this and be a bit pissed off

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I was going to say something along these lines too but realise all I’d need to do is copy and paste my comment from the last 3 times she’s not uploaded with 0 courtesy message 🙃
Surely her avid fans are going to notice this and be a bit pissed off
I couldn't give a tit if she never uploaded a video again I just can't be dealing with the complete lack of disrespect and disregard she continually shows towards her viewers and job.

A lot of her viewers will probably pissed off but her sycophant sheep will stick up for her and claim she deserves the break after a 10 day holiday in Ibiza :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Can we take a moment for the two watches situation......
Guys, you all don't get it... she is a busy moo-moo and lives in many timezones. Or she is still in jet-lag from Ibeesh-ah.

Elsie with 2 watches needs to go in the next title!!

Two watches because she loves her Cartier and she's contractually obliged to wear the apple monstrosity in her photos!

5.07 pm here in the UK and no vlog yet!
The irony of it all.

More like … when life gives you lemons, thank God you don’t have Lydia Elsie Millen’s brain! 😅

View attachment 705035
"When life gives you lemons,
make a teeth enamel destroyer
out of
it!"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Ok, I give up trying to come up with a rhyming thread title ending with the word orange.🤕

• Haha
He surely doesn't look like a controlling type
Ohhh, he just looks like he acts. Motherboy, insecure af, controlling. He gives me ex-addict vibes. And I don't say it because of the tattoos, it's his mannerisms.

What is that will all the influencers spouses? I like Jaime Gen. (even if I can't understand 3/4 of what she is telling, I still hope I get into her Scottish accent one day), but her guy is not for me. Alex, Char, Ali. From the list, I have to say, Ali is the most bearable of them all. He tries to have a career of his own, and you know if they would divorce, he would just try to find work, either influenza or in the real world.

Why Alex doesn't drive can have many reasons. But I think no one would question him, if he wasn't such an ambition-less controlling free-loader. Someone in the frow thread once told, that she had a date with Alex, back in the day, during one of the many break-ups between him and Vic. And he loathed her, she had an affair, with a neighbour or whomever. He is so miserable. (for clarification, he loathed Vic)

The only partner of an YTer I watched, I ever liked, was Simon, the husband of Emma Hill. But since her hiatus, her content is so dull, and you neither see him nor the dogs any more.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Ohhh, he just looks like he acts. Motherboy, insecure af, controlling. He gives me ex-addict vibes. And I don't say it because of the tattoos, it's his mannerisms.

What is that will all the influencers spouses? I like Jaime Gen. (even if I can't understand 3/4 of what she is telling, I still hope I get into her Scottish accent one day), but her guy is not for me. Alex, Char, Ali. From the list, I have to say, Ali is the most bearable of them all. He tries to have a career of his own, and you know if they would divorce, he would just try to find work, either influenza or in the real world.

Why Alex doesn't drive can have many reasons. But I think no one would question him, if he wasn't such an ambition-less controlling free-loader. Someone in the frow thread once told, that she had a date with Alex, back in the day, during one of the many break-ups between him and Vic. And he loathed her, she had an affair, with a neighbour or whomever. He is so miserable.

The only partner of an YTer I watched, I ever liked, was Simon, the husband of Emma Hill. But since her hiatus, her content is so dull, and you neither see him nor the dogs any more.
Oh he's definitely controlling, you can see the way she constantly has to stroke his ego and appease him, it's quite sad that she's ended up with pathetic imbecile who does nothing but ride on her coat tails, and has no concept of what being a real man is all about.

• Sad
Reactions: 28
Ffs, I absolutely hate myself. I think the greenhouse actually looks stunning 🙈

In my defence, the first and only time I’ve ever liked anything Lydia related.

• Haha
  • Heart

Why Alex doesn't drive can have many reasons. But I think no one would question him, if he wasn't such an ambition-less controlling free-loader. Someone in the frow thread once told, that she had a date with Alex, back in the day, during one of the many break-ups between him and Vic. And he loathed her, she had an affair, with a neighbour or whomever. He is so miserable.

Model mouths’s husband is sweet, hard working ! She is a bore, always the same content, à Lydia wannabe !

Reactions: 18
Ok, I give up trying to come up with a rhyming thread title ending with the word orange.🤕

2 syllables:
gorringe, sporange

2 syllables:
aurand, borage, borin, boring, college, collinge, corinth, cornage, cottage, door dinge, florance, florence, forage, foreign, homage, knowledge, lauren, laurence, lawrence, loren, lorincz, losange, lozenge, morons, mortgage, orand, orang, oren, orens, poring, porridge, portage, pouring, roaring, sausage, scoring, shortage, snoring, soaring, storage, syringe, torrent, torrents, warrant, warren

3 syllables
:
abhorrence, abhorrent, adoring

4 syllables
:
i like porridge, mr forage, orange storage

Even they have problems finding good ones....

Model mouths’s husband is sweet, hard working ! She is a bore, always the same content, à Lydia wannabe !
True. I unfollowed her, I don't need to see hauls of white or beige clothes all the time. I like her as a person and her fiancé/husband is lovely guy.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia Millen #102 Orange you glad you aren't Elsie Millen

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
International cat day is on their stories except it was yesterday not today! Idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

2 syllables:
gorringe, sporange

2 syllables:
aurand, borage, borin, boring, college, collinge, corinth, cornage, cottage, door dinge, florance, florence, forage, foreign, homage, knowledge, lauren, laurence, lawrence, loren, lorincz, losange, lozenge, morons, mortgage, orand, orang, oren, orens, poring, porridge, portage, pouring, roaring, sausage, scoring, shortage, snoring, soaring, storage, syringe, torrent, torrents, warrant, warren

3 syllables
:
abhorrence, abhorrent, adoring

4 syllables
:
i like porridge, mr forage, orange storage

Even they have problems finding good ones....

True. I unfollowed her, I don't need to see hauls of white or beige clothes all the time. I like her as a person and her fiancé/husband is lovely guy.
“Morons” definitely does not rhyme but they clearly anticipated this event🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So….where is Mrs Millen- Gordon this evening? I thought she would have a YouTube video

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lydia Millen #102 Lifestyle is boring, content is lame, Elsie-2-watches is her new name!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
So I was wondering what her next move was since she has no content, no life, nothing to show.

Well, it seems parties is the way to go now.

Yet if you think about it she's still lacking in intelligence and effort.

For the citrus greenhouse finger food party, all she did was a show a photo. Anyone with half a brain would have done much more but she is too lazy and dumb to put in any effort. ( I would normally put in what we all knew she could have done, to make a video of it, but I don't want her to use any of our ideas for her benefit any further).

Now she is supposedly planning a 2nd wedding. witch, please. :rolleyes:

She's beyond lost and I think she knows it. She barely got married a few years ago (same day they chased her down for running from payment of her school loans. Says a lot about her dishonestly and fraudulent behavior right there).

Or she's using this company now for her large party for family, since no musicians, bakers, court jesters or exotic animals signed up to service her party for free, me thinks.

I hope this company gets slammed with negative comments about their choice to work with such a vile, abusive twit.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.