Lydia Millen #101 Tit Tassles and Teefer take Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m pretty sure it’s not Victoria and Alex judging by this reply to the comment from Ornate Moments … plus Vic hasn’t even liked this Reel. 😉

View attachment 702421

Also, very disappointed to see Sophie Shohet has not only liked this Reel, but posted an approving comment as well. 😢

View attachment 702429
That’s it , off Sophie too🤢. I actually find her very braggy , quite superficial and nor always very clear when explain things, ie she rambles. But I do enjoy her story time vlogs!

Reactions: 18
I’m pretty sure it’s not Victoria and Alex judging by this reply to the comment from Ornate Moments … plus Vic hasn’t even liked this Reel. 😉

View attachment 702421

Also, very disappointed to see Sophie Shohet has not only liked this Reel, but posted an approving comment as well. 😢

View attachment 702429
Oh, you gonna be very disappointedly surprised. I first also couldn't believe it.

SOPHIE, if you are just bleeping with her, edit your comment to two oranges and one banana!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Boring choice from a boring woman.
But I do like the fendi, but it still doesn’t make up for a Dissh dress.
A Dissh dress for the hot bissh mess.. oh I wish Oops was here and would make a poem out of it :(

• Haha
Reactions: 16
went on a date with guy who has mutuals with her recently, he said she has absolutely no friends and she’s dull as anything. not anything we don’t know but was funny to have it confirmed by people that actually know her in person and nothing about her insta/youtube

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 64
Apologies to quote myself here, but anyone is watching Alison Roman cooking videos? Love her, great energy and delicious recipes - have her cooking book💙 She has her own channel now, but I really love that one she did for NYT Cooking and this is my general approach to every informal gathering "Don't tell your guests anything. Keep expectations extremely low"🤣🤣🤣 It's just so strange to be how all of those women are organising those events in their gardens like they're 90 or something, where everyone will be immediately sitted and having some social conversations (or whatever it is Lyds is having). One of my most beloved meetings with friends was at my Moscow apartment, where we wanted to order a tit ton of sushi and have champagne with it. But before then me and one of my friends decided ro cook brownies, where SOMETHING went incredibly wrong and we're washing out the chocolate from every surface for an hour while dying of laughter😅 Like those things should be fun!!! I can't believe those people are in their early thirties, because it sure is look like retirement houses🙃

Can I come to your next shin dig? You’d like me 😊

As we’re about to transition into autumn the white dress can still carry you through.
I loved how she styled this up…It’s timeless.
And hideous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That’s it , off Sophie too🤢. I actually find her very braggy , quite superficial and nor always very clear when explain things, ie she rambles. But I do enjoy her story time vlogs!
I used to love Sophie but all her videos are the same......her whole life revolves around expensive bags and cars...so boring.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Poor Lidl, having to suck up the ITF again; things must be going very badly indeed!! This resurrected “friendship” and the holiday with Josie, she’s really trying to grab on to others’ coattails now …. Big time damage limitation due to falling revenue! And how sad that she feels the need to build a whole film set to impress her “friends” !!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Poor Lidl, having to suck up the ITF again; things must be going very badly indeed!! This resurrected “friendship” and the holiday with Josie, she’s really trying to grab on to others’ coattails now …. Big time damage limitation due to falling revenue! And how sad that she feels the need to build a whole film set to impress her “friends” !!
Well she has to really, what else has she got to impress, cement boobs, rotten table, rusty fire pit, a cement rotten rusty personality…

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So iv watched both josies ibiza vlog and Lydia's. I'm not josies biggest fan but her vlogs were miles ahead of Lydia's. The main thing I took away from them all is that Lydia is boring as f*** - all she was bothered about was her hair!!! (#ad) but seriously she was so aware of herself and her hair and I can't think of anything more boring whilst being on holiday than worrying about when you are washing your hair!!
If she hadn't been so rude to nicky maybe she wouldn't be so concerned about the health of her hair and scalp!!!
She didn’t do anything at all the whole holiday and she makes such a song and dance about how it’s the best holiday. She did nothing all week but sit around in different restaurants and sun beds then sat on one of the smallest boats in Ibiza. Least Ali went on the paddle thing??? Lydia complained about her hair and moaned the whole holiday.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
Why is ITF hanging out with Lydia?! I thought she had at least a few brain cells. Apparently not. She has to see that she’s risking her reputation by hanging out with someone as awful as Lydia. Maybe she just needs more people to flog her jewelry line? Still, that’s really stooping low.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Bet carries over the moon she’s escaped from this tea party 😂
Even funnier how Lydia can’t even manage to invite 2 friends to her greed house as let be honest she is jealous of Victoria and hates her really.
I bet that’s why she picked them rotten cauliflowers to feed Victoria.

Reactions: 17
Oooou, Lydiot, you sly witch, I see you👀👀 The twit is playing the frenamies against each other so that they both compete for Lydiot’s attention. Vic and Josiefiend are too stooooopid to see what’s happening, though. Lydiot is like the deadly False Widow Spider that’s wrapping Josiefiend and Vic in her web of deceit!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ali must have really put his brain cells to work to find tassel tit chav a free meal, so as to avoid a complete melt down, the biggest tantrum ever and scrapping off the floor! Poor bugger!
Who needs a bag to go to their own party?? Is it to stash away the entrance fee. What happened to the food/drink vans? Where they given the wrong adresse 😂?
“Oh you guys it’s the DREAM. My life is a FAIRYTALE” 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Yep! I thought Alex was on his own but Victoria is there also.
She didn’t post anything about it on her Instagram though. I don’t think she went willingly lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Dear Diary,

Now my Beefa blues are over, let's resume my everyday melancholy. That'll be begging. Did you see my absolute dream of a fairytale greenhouse party? Screw milkshakes. My cabbages bring all the influencers to the yard. I imagine you'll be wondering why I invited Vicky. I live by the rule 'keep your friends close, your enemies closer'. It's just better to keep your enemies within punching distance. She should be grateful for the invite. I'm electric and magic to be around. Just ask Charlie. I bet he couldn't help noticing I was mind-blowingly hot in my bikini. I didn't even have to pull out the nipple tassels. Anything to distract him from marrying Josie though. She will not wear the white dress. SHE WILL NOT WEAR THE WHITE DRESS! Although I can't see why he'd want to wife her up anyway with those teeth. Dipping his dick in a shark tank would be less risk averse than in her mouth.

Speaking of husbands. No we didn't have sex. Ali was sulking because apparently I treat him like a child. I should give him a sticker for standing up for himself. Besides I had bad hair and a bad tummy ALL holiday. Now I'm back I'm going to do a liquid cleanse with alcohol. And mostly just sit around all day being fantastic. Maybe I'm a quarter Spanish too with my love of siestas. I can see Tattle has been busy though. 101 threads. Congratulations on not having a career. On the subject of careers, if Caweee hasn't got me any sponsored trips whilst I've been away, I'll be rethinking her position as COO and official best friend. Sometimes I look across my office and think it must be wonderful coming to work and being completely useless. I can see it already, I'm going to have to manifest my own pond. Fortunately my life coach empowered me to know my worth. I see. I want. I beg. I get. All the brands should count themselves lucky for the opportunities. Manifesting really is that simple. No direct conversing needed. The only meetings I like are between my wine and my mouth.

Love Lydia XX

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
So that is her family ! Well I didn’t know that vic was lidl’s sister, aunt, cousin, mum, grandma!! Great. Vic is just as bad. Her thread is rather hard! Life won’t improve vic by being friends with this one, snakes always end up stinging! Maybe vic feels protected by her bulgari snakes😂
What’s the deal with her family. She never talks about them or about visiting them. The only time they get mentioned is when she gives her dad her garbage and he buys her McDonald’s.

She didn’t do anything at all the whole holiday and she makes such a song and dance about how it’s the best holiday. She did nothing all week but sit around in different restaurants and sun beds then sat on one of the smallest boats in Ibiza. Least Ali went on the paddle thing??? Lydia complained about her hair and moaned the whole holiday.
That’s the first thing I noticed about the VLogs. I watched Josie’s blogs about the trip (first time watching her) and than I watched hers. Josie’s was just talking about the trip and the weather and how nice it was. Had them all talking and joking around in her vlog. Lydias was all just complaining about things. The crappy weather, the rain, the hair, the scalp, the plans, and finally the crappy hotel room. Josie didn’t even bring up the rainy day and crappy weather that ruined their plan. She just doesn’t know how to enjoy the money. Who goes to a whole different country after a year and a half of quarantine and doesn’t go site seeing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Dear Diary,

Now my Beefa blues are over, let's resume my everyday melancholy. That'll be begging. Did you see my absolute dream of a fairytale greenhouse party? Screw milkshakes. My cabbages bring all the influencers to the yard. I imagine you'll be wondering why I invited Vicky. I live by the rule 'keep your friends close, your enemies closer'. It's just better to keep your enemies within punching distance. She should be grateful for the invite. I'm electric and magic to be around. Just ask Charlie. I bet he couldn't help noticing I was mind-blowingly hot in my bikini. I didn't even have to pull out the nipple tassels. Anything to distract him from marrying Josie though. She will not wear the white dress. SHE WILL NOT WEAR THE WHITE DRESS! Although I can't see why he'd want to wife her up anyway with those teeth. Dipping his dick in a shark tank would be less risk averse than in her mouth.

Speaking of husbands. No we didn't have sex. Ali was sulking because apparently I treat him like a child. I should give him a sticker for standing up for himself. Besides I had bad hair and a bad tummy ALL holiday. Now I'm back I'm going to do a liquid cleanse with alcohol. And mostly just sit around all day being fantastic. Maybe I'm a quarter Spanish too with my love of siestas. I can see Tattle has been busy though. 101 threads. Congratulations on not having a career. On the subject of careers, if Caweee hasn't got me any sponsored trips whilst I've been away, I'll be rethinking her position as COO and official best friend. Sometimes I look across my office and think it must be wonderful coming to work and being completely useless. I can see it already, I'm going to have to manifest my own pond. Fortunately my life coach empowered me to know my worth. I see. I want. I beg. I get. All the brands should count themselves lucky for the opportunities. Manifesting really is that simple. No direct conversing needed. The only meetings I like are between my wine and my mouth.

Love Lydia XX
This is a masterpiece!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.