Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Stefano

VIP Member
Well, with that crack down the middle, I’m certainly never buying from that cutting board company. She’s not taken care of that cutting board at all. Luckily, she now has two cutting boards she can not take care of now.
Typical Lydiot .... can't look after fuck all ... Birkins all saggy and gross with stains / Orans that look like they have trekked up Mount Everest .. cutting board that has split and a rug that the dog chewed and shit on ....

But that fucking pot of sick that she calls Ginger and Lemon tonic nearly made me hurl .... all stuck to the pan coz she cannot cook 1 simple fucking thing .. and it was as lumpy as fuck .....

I bet that tonic purifies you ... anyone who drinks it would fucking vomit straightaway ......:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

HOLD MY FUCKING BIRKIN .........I just heard the biggest pile of shit ever to come out of that sad hole in her face!

"These are NOT gluten-free as they would have been if I had not accidentally used a whole bag of gluten-free flour .. which is strange as we don't buy gluten-free flour" .......

I will let you Tattlers let that sink in ..... I mean are you fucking stupid or what .. did you review this and edit it before posting it you fucktard .... If you used Gluten-free flour .. then they ARE FUCKING GLUTEN-FREE YOU MORON!

At this point who the fuck does she "influence" .......

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

Gemma_NYC

VIP Member
Probably @Miscanthus. I said Cabbage Worms. (Hi, Lydiot!)

I'm so amused at how Lydiot needs to eye-fuck herself whilst swaying back and forth for a selfie –– above a kitchen garden caption. Because obviously, her filtered pillow face is relevant at that precise moment.

The validation-seeking is next level with this one.

View attachment 700547

Lol

"I'm forever jealous..." – Occasionally Lydiot tells the truth.
"male" – Lazy Lydiot still can't spell.
"feel like me" – Polished? Lol

View attachment 700552
Here Lydiot. Fixed it for ya!

233868561_547278283251540_4526120972454458812_n.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 61

Wophie

VIP Member
I didn't read it as a vow renewal, but more her bragging that the party she is throwing is so big it's like a wedding?
Which makes me think she's trying to one-up another influencer who has recently or is about to throw a similar size event for an actual life milestone

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 60

georgiecait

VIP Member
Oh god, another pseudo philosophical bullshit. The only one who is giving you lemons is your narcissistic ass and you didn't do shit - we will soon get an hour long video on how you're getting your life together...AGAIN!!! God, I so don't want to watch today's video. Almost completely missed the last one and it was glorious😍View attachment 704956

Have you seen the movie Gone Girl? The second that guy took creme brulee from her, his fate was settled. That's me and the food - don't come between me and my carbs mwuhahahaha😈😈😈🤣
Has she got two watches on???????????????????????????????????????????

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Here's one more from the archives before I go... (just popping over to the Love Island thread for a while lol)

Who remembers The Urinal in the fire escape "Court Yard" where future baby boys have to bathe because they're not allowed in the new bath tub!?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
I think Josie is planned her wedding. Remember what happened when ITF got married?
Exactly! She's been on holiday with Josie and no doubt talking wedding planning, so instead of being quietly supportive or offering to help behind the scenes (like an actual friend would), she wants to make sure HER wedding is mentioned again, SHE got married first, HER wedding lead the way, attention on ME ME ME everyone!!!

When Frow got married and Lydia got her wedding dress out and starting posting pictures, that was cringingly bad. Now Josie has mentioned that they may start wedding planning, Lydia needs to mark her territory and will probably start posting HER wedding pics. She's like one of those people that can't be happy for anyone else or bare for someone else to have the attention on them. Imagine a group of them and someone buys a new car, Lydia would be saying 'oh how lovely, I have a RR AND and Aston'. A friend buys their first designer bag and Lydia would go 'Oh when I bought my HERMMESSSS'. She's just so predictable

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 59

Wophie

VIP Member
Very well put, but this is exactly my issue. I have also absolutely detested that part of my body for the very same reason. Why would she suddenly start being transparent about her real body shape? She has an incredible figure, but she has always edited or contorted herself into an unreal version.
I have a theory but it may be a stretch.

A day or so before the greenhouse party, Vic posted a photo on her grid of her on the beach. In the photo her stomach looked curved, and there was some speculation on this thread and her own that she is pregnant. I don't think much came of it really, but a day or so later she did share a post to her story about reasons you shouldn't ask a woman when she will have a child and captioned it "This."
So my theory is that Lydia noticed this, either via her thread or from discussing it with Vic at the greenhouse party. She then flicked through her photos from the Karen Millen shoot yesterday, saw she had a noticeable tummy in the photo with the horse, and decided to NOT edit it flat this time, to either get speculation to increase comments/interaction from followers, or to be able to throw herself a pity party about people speculating she is pregnant.

Ps. Her tummy is totally natural in that photo. Perhaps more obvious than normal because as I suggested yesterday, her leggings are too tight. But everyone has a at least little pouch there, it's your uterus :)

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 58

MrsA1234

Chatty Member
E3365142-440E-44F1-851F-E8172AE48E8C.jpeg

Naughty Ali trying to hide disclosure in white text with a pale background. Surely that’s not allowed?! I’ve seen him do it before, surprised he gets away with it. Is it something that can be reported to the ASA?

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 58

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
She actually admitted once that she can't be happy for other people when she sees their vlogs. What a pitiful excuse for a human being.
She did?? How awful - Although not surprised. But why admit such a thing? I genuinely feel happy for people when they're happy. I love seeing lottery winners and think yes, good for you. I have friends building their dream house costing £1m + and I'm genuinely excited for them, I love hearing all about it. When anyone gets a new car, I'm more enthusiastic than them half the time. I just can't imagine being so bitter and unhappy that you can't feel happy for other people; instead you're jealous or have to prove a point that you already have X,YZ or you have been there done that.

The irony that she calls us jealous when her jealousy towards others is off the scale. How miserable must you be to not enjoy others' happiness? Ugh, she is just so mean!

Hilarious that Vic has caught up to posting the “dinner party” with ZERO mention of Lydia or who the “friends” are… but she tagged/begged the company so she can try for her own 🙄

View attachment 706313View attachment 706314
Imagine you go to a 'dinner party' but instead of just kicking back and eating, relaxing, having fun, you and your host have to spend forever taking staged photo's for the 'gram, making sure everything looks perfect and nothing is moved out of place. Utterly pathetic.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

beahunny

Chatty Member
She bought some new, frightful lamps for the lounge:

They are still dreadful, Lydia. You still have the WORST taste in lamps/lighting. It's something that is actually quite remarkable about you. With all the gorgeous lamps out there, you always manage to pick the ones that belong in a prison, or in a prison library, or on a prison warden's desk. Your "friends" should ask you which lamp you like and they should know to pick the opposite of that choice. It's your secret talent. You could literally throw a dart at a bunch of lamp photos and the dart would have better taste in lamps.

Also, as usual. You exhibit ZERO knowledge about proportions/ratio/scale and interior design. But that is a whole other topic and I am not giving you anymore free advice.

• Haha
  • Heart

Louise84

Chatty Member
Just wading my way through the seemingly endless Ibeefah flog and wondering why on earth any haircare company would want to work with Lydia. Leaving aside the bullying of her hairdresser, the condition of her hair just looks absolutely horrific - it looks so dry and crispy and in desperate need of a good conditioning treatment. Whatever one thinks of Lidl, her hair is just not a good advert for hair products, in fact seeing the condition of her hair would make me avoid Function of Beauty like the plague!!

• Haha

Ketosibs

For a couple so putridly obsessed with 'ASSTHETICK' they have managed to make themselves look truly awful. Ali is so hideously dead behind the eyes. His eyes droop, his hair is atrocious and so clearly styled for a desperate bit of extra height. Lydia looks like a 50yr old woman that's bored and just needs to spend money to feel alive. She is so unattactive whilst theoretically being objectively beautiful. The fillers in her chin and nose are criminally poorly executed and considered. Why would a pointed chin be preferable? I truly do not understand!!! She has glorious hair but over processes and kills it. Nothing is natural, authentic, true .. anything about them. They are like some sort of Black Mirror-esque cautionary robotic tale of influencer soullessness. I just cannot get over how dull, empty, vacuous their life is. And how they think they are fooling anyone. There demographic is that of morbid curiosity.... They are a freak show at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Opinionsaremyown

Just to add on to my last post, Zoe put something like what lydias put out so looks like Lydia has copied her.
B787D5B4-39CD-4ED1-AEA5-F77003DBDC1B.jpeg

I can understand why Zoe did this as she is time limited to when she has her baby, Lydia doesn’t need to rush a party and should of booked in advance or wait like everybody else.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 56

propane_lover

Three of the most talented people? It took 3 people to put up a Garland and some oranges in baskets, bloody hell.
What theme will the next tea party be? Melons? Carrots? And for Halloween shes definitely going to go for a pumpkin theme 😂😂
Why is she making out this company is amazing, somethings going on as all event organisers travel to you, set everything up and take it down. That’s the bare minimum and literally the whole point of the job.

Lydia, how does a few oranges make a tea party feel spectacular? and why are you desperate to pretend everything’s magical? Sitting in a greedhouse in the back garden surrounded by oranges in not magical and once it gets dark it’s just pure creepy. That wood is the stuff of nightmares.
I hosted my husband's 40th last year and my gosh, I had so much fun planning it all myself and setting it all up! Lydia misses out on the best parts of life. My bestie came over to help me and we did up beautiful floral arrangements for each table ourselves with flowers I'd picked it up from the local flower market, we did up platters, all the table settings...my Mum had made the table runners for me out of old linen sheets, I'd collected vintage and antique brass candle holders for months leading up...I got all my hubbies friends to set up the lighting and the tables.. I put so much love and effort into it and it was so beautiful and rewarding, not to mention really fun setting it up with my best friend. Lydia will never know what that feels like..a) to do something special for someone you love and b) to put the effort into creating something special for friends and family. She just gets Cawwie to send a few emails.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

coconochanel

VIP Member
That outfit is so wrong to wear while gardening. Obviously no one gardens while wearing white. The sleeves would be in the way and the knit would snag on the plants and raised beds. But most importantly you would pass out from heat stroke wearing knit wear to garden. The trousers are ugly and do not hang in a flattering manner. BTW did anyone catch Lydiot saying how the trousers are TOO loose in the waist?
There is only two reasons you would wear white for gardening....

you arn't actually gardening
you are a twat!

• Haha
  • Heart

MissMidnight

VIP Member
So Elsie said she was giving Vic and Alex a bottle of her homemade lemon and ginger tonic … but being the paranoid nurse that I am, I couldn’t help noticing that she touched the top of the clean bottles with her hands just after she’d been patting Porter and Bolly.

Also, mobile phone on the wooden cutting board.

ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING! 🤮

981E1BF7-32D0-4565-A1D5-2CB03F70B61D.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha