Lydia Millen #100 It's Lydia from Ibiza

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly this !!! She was trying so hard to impress Chaz. And neglecting Ali.
ALL. THROUGHOUT. THE. TRIP.

I actually felt bad for Ali.
(What is wrong with me !!!!)
Me too!!! What's wrong with us?

Reactions: 12
We've been very fortunate in our state of QLD with Covid. And I'm not in the capitol city so it's very normal to not have been exposed. Australia did an amazing job with the first strain but now that Delta - which has a thousand times the viral load of the original strain - is starting to creep up, it's left me feeling a tad anxious. To put this into perspective - I work in ICU and we didn't have one case of Covid, not one. The public hospital had a couple last year but that's it. Our city has been very fortunate.
I really enjoy reading you and others perspectives - I don't have any friends that live in multiple countries around the world so I really like seeing and hearing about different POV. Thank you for your input! xx

Question regarding Lydia and Ali - would they have needed the vaccine to travel abroad? Have they ever confirmed if they have/haven't? Just curious!

Reactions: 14
Did you mean Lydiot is a piece of shit!!!!
Yes. That too.

Question regarding Lydia and Ali - would they have needed the vaccine to travel abroad? Have they ever confirmed if they have/haven't? Just curious!
Does Spain require vaxx upon entry? Unclear. Probably not. I believe they needed a negative Covid test to enter Spain and likely the same to re-enter the UK.

They haven't spoken about their vaxx status. I feel like Lydiot would have filmed it if they did get the jab. Lol

And yes, Delta is a beast in terms of viral load, but it's simply not as fatal as the original -- based on current data coming out of Israel, UK, and even here in the US. The talk points here are "transmissibility" which is true. But in terms of CFR, the deaths are still low. What you've described in terms of the low case rates is similar to some pockets of the US, which is why it's such a mixed bag here (along with absurd politicization of science).

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ok, I FINALLY finished this vlog. I guess I can't make fun of the atrocious misspelling and mispronunciation of "aioli" since apparently "Allioli" is a brand name of some sort of dip. LOL. I will give her that.

Reactions: 15
Did you all notice how much nicer (completely different) her face and hair looked, when toofers was showing the first time they all met on a trip a few years ago on her phone.

Reactions: 19
Did you all notice how much nicer (completely different) her face and hair looked, when toofers was showing the first time they all met on a trip a few years ago on her phone.
She used to have moles on her face that were kind of cute, gave her a unique look.

Reactions: 14
Ali's head is abnormally large. Almost bobble head like
Well, they do say when some are married long enough they begin to look like their partner.

Ali's also just as delusional as Lydiot when he thinks the boat he was on, was actually a yacht.

What a bloody muppet.

And the narcissist singing Happy Birthday, was painful to hear. She's a narcissist through and through. Had to make the moment about her by singing so horribly and loudly.

What a twat.

Reactions: 29
Ok, just saw this meme and immediately thought of the dead plants in the greedhouse. Maybe it’s a subtle warning? Ali should pay more attention

Reactions: 26
Hello from another Aussie!!

Reactions: 8
Did Lydiot just make up a story about her scalp being irritated due to a product she used so she could segue into a shampoo and conditioner AD? gtfoh

Lydiot is a piece of work.

View attachment 699092
"WHERE I'VE BEEN"? I can tell you where you haven't been: Professional therapist, hiatus for addressing your mental health and introspection.

since apparently "Allioli" is a brand name
bamboozled
https://giphy.com/G5CoKPt7xtiI8
Well, they do say when some are married long enough they begin to look like their partner.
They also say you choose a dog resembling yourself.

Porter:
large head,
short legs,
long body

HAHAHHA, Thanks for the like @MrMiserable-Gordon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
Whaaaat? I haven't been here for long and I stopped watching her like 3 years ago so it's probably old news, but could you please catch me up on the story briefly?
Please go to the WIKI (pink button at top of page) for all things Lydia.

Reactions: 10
Hope you feel better soon! The impact on periods is because the uterus is part of the immune system, so unfortunately in some people the vaccine working on the immune system means periods are impacted. Good for you for getting your second jab after your first had side effects xx

Reactions: 11
I tried to watch the vlog, but I just can't. I got to around 17 minutes and I was thinking, "I simply despise this woman."
So I'm going to watch a different channel.
I do want to point at that, at at minute mark 16:12, her hair looks appalling. The haystack, living up to its name.

Reactions: 29
Josie has already posted 2 Ibiza vlogs.... it takes Lydia until Thursday to post hers, whilst missing a video on Monday. I thought Lydia had a ‘team’, whilst Josie does her own editing. Jeez, Lydia is lazy!

Reactions: 35
Spot on!
#receipts

Reactions: 27
Now this is a Yacht. They use the boat Lydiot “rented” to get to it lol

Reactions: 31
Watching the vlog.
Can’t stop laughing at it pissing down and ruining her hair

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.